What went wrong?

What went wrong?

They made that movie. The one right there, that you posted a picture of.

A fucking jew directed the movie who had never watched an episode of ghost in the shell until the jews presented the sheckels. Same story for Scarlet Johannson, I have to hear her explain the character on XFINITY on demand and it's like listening to a pop slut describe anime.

Everything. It never should've been made.

Not much, I enjoyed it.

Solid sci-fi movie.

Fatty

>this is a bad thing

Exactly, it's disgusting.

Go lift some weights bud.

I'm a huge fan of the anime, don't even wanna download the torrent of this movie for free.

I already jerked off once.

The anime is just superior, that's all.
Not even an anime fan, but they added nothing to it, no creativity nothing. Basically the old thing redone with actors, and simplified a lot..

What's there to like?

turns out anime is just better at somethings then cinema

in all seriousness though the editing was pretty atrocious especially for the first half, and holy shit was the plot uninspired and just felt like you were missing out on some giant pretension

How come she wasnt naked the whole movie?

ikr

murica

COMPLETELY CHANGINT THE FUCKING STORY THATS WHAT WENT WRONG

That's fat and lazy not thicc.

>2017
>being this sexist
HOLY SHIT, IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Not much, it was a perfectly watchable and visually stunning film.

it had so much potential, but honestly, the camera shots were a failure

Making it Robocop

Pork in the shell they said....and pork is delicious and yummy

>borg tits

DESU, I expected it to be far more shitty than it was. I was pleasantly surprised.

On the other hand, I'm not a hardcore fan of the original(s), so I can understand why most people familiar with the source material didn't like it.

I think the general public perceive how she is in the pic, is voluptuous (*¯艸¯)

ha i watch nerdwanker too xP

I thought they patched story mostly from TV anime series & the original anime film, right ? How the platform take the particular shape has its own reason. Sooo I think THAT is where the major flow comes in, & there was the other bullshiting as we know.

I started it but never got through it , how close is it to the anime? I really liked the anime