Thor
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
IM3

>Unwatchable Tier
Iron Man 2
Thor 2
Incredible Hulk

I still don't understand the love for Winter Solider. I thought it was the worst of the 3 (Cap 1 was the best). That 50 year old computer that was an advanced AI in Winter Soldier was incredibly retarded, even by MCU standards.

>great
iron man 1, the avengers
>good
iron man 2, cap 1-2, infinity war 2 *projected
>ok
inc hulk, infinity war 1 *projected
>meh
civil war
>bad
avengers 2, iron man 3, thor 1-2
>rehash shit
ant-man, dr strange, homecoming
>LOL xd
gotg 1-2

Winter Soldier was ruined for you by that one scene?

No that was just one part of it. I don't like SLJ's Nick Fury at all and he is in the movie a fair bit. I also didn't find the villains particularly interesting (Redford and the shield agent who turns up at the start of Civil War). Or the story in general.

The only things I did like were the scenes with Bucky, and Falcon and the one with Agent Carter.

>Good Tier
Avengers

You watched some shitty filler origin flicks so you think the "heroes" teaming up is more meaningful than films that cut to the chase like X-Men, Hellboy, and Watchmen.

I think it was more that we expected it to be a train wreck and it was at least watchable. Loki is good, the chitari (or whatever the fuck) are not.

>Great Tier
>Captain America 1 - 3

The hell is wrong with Captainfags?

We just want him to hold us in his arms. And then fuck us. Captain America 1 is pretty great though. I watched it again after seeing wonderful and it's pretty hilarious how much better it is than Wonder Woman.

Okay Tier
Iron Man
>Pretty bad Tier
The rest.

Rewatch Iron-Man. It's terrible. Tony's Origin and his good arab friend who dies and will "see his family again". The Iron Monger fight. All of it is bad, but everyone liked it because it was the first "edgy" superhero.

Man GotG2 was crap.
Felt like it really forced a bunch of emotional shit on us that wasn't earned in any way so it just came off as trite.

>muh blue man who tried to murder me a short while ago died, I'm so sad, let's spend 3 hours on his death like he wasn't just a bit of a meme character

Bad tier:
Iron Man (first 45 minutes are good, and then it shifts to another genre, see )

Shit tier:
GotG

I haven't seen the rest but I'll watch CA1, especially as hates (I'm assuming he likes MCU, which means his opinion should be ignored)

Didn't mean to quote.

there's only one decent X-men film, and watchmen is unwatchable

Like so many other marvel movies. First half of Cap 1 is pretty interesting, but then it just becomes a generic "we must stop the villain" plot like always.

Cap 2 is a well made movie(by MCU standards) but the plot is pretty very boring, I always found Bucky to be a boring plot element though so that might just be me.

Cap 3 just feels like a budget Avengers movie.

Sincerely people just miss Merle. I wish the actor was granted a good role in a good movie.

Cap 3 felt like a forced setup for that terrible airport fight

Ironically they could have cut that from the movie and nothing would've changed

I liked Civil War for having some interesting ideas, and I actually really liked Black Panther which surprised me.

>That 50 year old computer that was an advanced AI in Winter Soldier was incredibly retarded

While the most idiotic thing in the movie it was the only twist that wasn't painfully predictable. Mostly because it came out of nowhere, only served to deliver exposition and was forgotten the next second.

Yeah, what's the love for this mediocre movie? CaptainXWidow shipping? CaptainXFalcon shipping? CaptainXBucky shipping?

>Great Tier
All shit films
>Good Tier
1 passable film, 2 shit ones
>Bad Tier
Yeah

It's just easier to call you a retard so I'll do that

Kill yourself

>Unwatchable Tier
Captain America 1 - 3
Spider-Man Homecoming
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 + 2