Do you believe that America is the #1 world power?

Do you believe that America is the #1 world power?

Other urls found in this thread:

phc-online.com/Hospital_Bed_Trapeze_s/76.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep. It's cultural, military and economic factors are all number one in the world

Holyshit I would have killed myself if I was that guy long before it ever got that bad.

Also yes, China is creeping up though, the EU is sort of a power, but it's not unified enough to really be a force on it's own

The power of the mutts is godlike...

TLC is horrifying to watch. it's morbidly obese or mentally ill people with their own shows.

we're still like 10x higher in per capita

Check out they even have a crane? Or should I say lift? I used similar one to lift the engine+transmission out of my car

no it's not you retarded Russian, that a medical device
I don't know name, but I had to use one for some time after having stomach surgery

>inb4 liposection
It was esophagus surgery

If something like that ever happens to me, I would want my family to euthanize me.

>no it's not you retarded Russian, that a medical device
Maybe because most Russians are not used to dealing with people the size of cars he did not know? I wouldn't be proud of that knowledge

>Maybe because most Russians are not used to dealing with people the size of cars

kek

mate, it's simply used to help you move around when you're not supposed to move your body around.

It is something that can be used for fatties, but it's mainly used for non-fatties

when I had my surgery I could scarcely move for about 4 days, so I had to use something similar to help change position in hospital bed.

phc-online.com/Hospital_Bed_Trapeze_s/76.htm

Or midgets. Or cake making. Or midgets making cake.

IMO, the decline started with Trading Spaces.

True.
They have the opposite problem.

You'd have to euthanize yourself if that somehow managed to happen to you without you noticing

>ruining /fatkino/ with stale reposted unimaginative mutt memes
fucking Sup Forums

Do you speak English? Or are you have a stroke?

B U L L S H I T .

Goddamn. How does it get THAT bad?

In the years leading up to World War I the global consensus was that France was the most powerful country in the world but after the war we found out the USA was actually the most powerful and France wasn't even in the top 5 so I don't know.

Why do you doubt?

La creatura...

Krokodil? Wait- just saw the filename. Why the fuck would anyone take that shit?

Some people are very stupid and seek new experiences in all forms
Other are weak and take drugs because of peer pressure

Pop off, James

>cultural
no culture , centre of world degeneracy

Arguable. But I never said they were the BEST culture, just the most INFLUENTIAL. That is what matters in power

>wh*Tes

>people

We're the richest, strongest, and most influential country, despite the fact that living conditions are notably lower than those in other developed countries.

>muh degeneracy
lmao fucking nerd

Meaningless

What's that? Desomorphine rot?