how's her thigh game

*sucks nigger dick*
*plummet your ratings*

shes dead though doesn't count

*gets in gear*

I unironically enjoyed this show

oohhh that's why she looks familiar
or maybe Sup Forums threads are why she looked familiar during the stream

what's the zombie lore like in this show?
are there lots of zombies or just her?
is she gonna become a monster or is she a special case from other zombies in the show, if there are any?
does the character's vagoo smell like fish or rotting fish?

Just watch the show

They have a whole episode about her smell.

>what's the zombie lore like in this show?
Zombies were created through some tainted recreational drug. Zombies don't become the typical "rrrrrrrrr brainsssss" shit until they've basically starved from lack of brains. When a zombie get pissed though they basically hulk out. Oh and when they eat brains they get visions/hallucinations of what the brain's owner saw, and also take on their key personality trait.
>are there lots of zombies or just her?
Initially it's pretty much just her but as the show goes on it's revealed that there's more and she just didn't know cause it's not like there's social media for this kinda thing.
>is she gonna become a monster or is she a special case from other zombies in the show, if there are any?
See above. She basically found a sweet job that let's her eat brains without things getting too suspicious.
>does the character's vagoo smell like fish or rotting fish?
I think it depends on a few things.

All in all the premise is pretty fucking stupid but it's a fun show for the characters so it's worth watching.
I'm still fucking pissed they killed off Leanne Lapp.

>*eats her pusy*

Stop screwing over Major goddamnit.

>pusy

This thread went from a 0/10 to a 10/10 real quick

It was surprisingly really good for what could be considered a chick show. Or at least geared a little more that way

He deserves it because his name is fucking dumb
Ravi is the best character

FFS I didn't slave over a hot webmconverter for all of 10min to have people post mere fucking jpegs.

Tight, with gap.

Her pigtails game is pretty strong too. This is from a makeup test a few weeks back. They've started filming for season 4 already.

>undead slut

*BLACKS your main character*

*cucks major*

in what new ways will they make major suffer?

That scene where her friend takes a fly swatter to her ass makes the whole show worthwhile.

She looks like crap now though when she's not in the zombie makeup.

iZombie looks like a fun show to work on.

>check ratings
>like 200k people bailed when Justin showed up
Lmao, why are people so sensitive about this shit?

Not like his skin colour is his main defining trait either. His biggest claim to fame on the show is being the first boyfrind Liv's had (since becoming a zombie) who's survived her attentions.

>>check ratings
where?

>weak sauce

Is that what the kids are saying these days?

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/izombie-cw-cancelled-renewed-season-four/

She's got a nice...*deep voice* uh touchey toooouuche

Oops, the chart isn't on that page although a link to it is

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/izombie-season-three-ratings/

cheers

cheers

My sister watches this show. Is she a lezzer?

>rose will never be your wife

Post pics, I'll masturbate to your lesbian sister.

If she is, you can at least console yourself by knowing she has patrician taste.

Based pusy poster

youtube.com/watch?v=zo_nrcKUffw

>how many times have I had sex
FUCKING NORMIES

thats an outrageous amount desu he'd be in the top 1% even among normies

I kinda want to bang Ravi, while Blaine serenades me.

I want an episode where all we see is Peyton dancing around the house in a variety of tight little outfits.

I really miss Hellcats... because it gave us that pretty much every episode.

Is Aly a repub or did she kill someone and I just never heard about it because she's hotter and a better actress than 3/4's of the better known more successful actresses yet seems to be stuck on perpetually might be cancelled fringe shows

He was just about to make it with his qt hooker gf too.
And then they blew her up.

She is absolutely fucking stunning. Woman don't do much for me sexually, but, she's beautiful and support anyone who would choose her as waifu.

She's liberal - took part in the women's march, supported Hillary, often supports a gay best buddy, etc. Quite religious too apparently, though obviously not the conservative faith most associated with the US.

I'm betting it's because she doesn't own a pair of kneepads. Or maybe she's allergic to the material the casting couches are made out of. She seemed to be everywhere around 2010-11, but disappeared soon after - perhaps she refused too many 'patrons' and is effectively blackballed.

She married a dweeby-looking cinematographer a few years back, but the upshot of that is he snaps fantastic pics of her for her Instagram.

why does a zombie need such a big butt??

Another reason might be that she doesn't want to leave her sister AJ behind - they're really tight.

They've got a new EP coming out this week sometime. It'll be interesting to see if they can still sell after a huge break from their teenage poptart days.

brain storage?

I havent watched this show. That said, it seemed like the dumbest idea for a show ive ever seen. Was i right?

Considering what passes for tv shows these days, no. I agree it's a stupid idea, but they managed to make it good anyways. It's worth watching.

Is this power rangers or star trek discovery uniform?

>wanting a slut as wife

I thought so too until I started watching it, it's great

I've never watched the show but she's so fucking hot. Dat pale skin and eye shadow

Never watched the show, but I'm guessing that most of them wanted to self insert, and they were white.

bump

cheers

someone ban the carafag

k i l l m e

I'm sad they had Liv cheat on her "boyfriend of the season". Don't fucking care about what brain she was on.

Maybe it was punishment for tanking the ratings.

Some people just don't make it big, that's all. It's a tough, petty and arbitrary business.

I'd BASH her if you know what I mean

Amanda > Aly

>calls her a piggy
boner please

>that's a tasty brain you got there user, mind if i have a nibble?

sure if you want depression and a need to masturbate 14 times a day

Yeah that's great and all OP but let's talk about based /ourguy/ Blaine

>White boys are so hypersensitive they can't self insert into a non-white character
>Non-whites self insert into white characters all the time
lmao

he was going to kill her if he had the opportunity during the finale so at least they didn't play it off like he thought it was okay

nah, liz wasn't waifuable from the start, she goes from 10/10 chad to 10/10 chad every 13 episodes. the newest one being black didn't change much especially considering he's probably the most likeable one since season 1 major.
Ratings dropped because season 3 was too far removed from the shows original concept and was kind of shit as a result.
the series was at its best when it was a cheesy crime procedural with some comedy/drama based around whatever brain liz ate that week. It started to go to shit at the start of season 3 when instead of handwaving the season 2 finale and going back to the business as usual, they made it the main overarching storyline of season 3 and it ended up eating all of the murder of the week stuff that made the first 2 seasons enjoyable

I'd let her eat anything she wanted.

My body still isn't ready.

It still is that, though, it's just the 'filler' episodes.

>"my sister decided to join us. we share everything. together."

Everything ?

Malcolm Goodwin had some fun at SDCC.

clive is /ourguy/

The show needs New Hope to return.

They're making Robert Knepper's character Angus (Blaine's dad) a series regular for s4 so reckon he's the big bad for the season.

Is there a new My Chemical Romance album?

Why would New Hope need to return if Ravi created a synthetic cure

>tfw the only actual lesbian left from pre 2012 Sup Forums

Who gives a shit? We just need more rodent representation in our shows.

You aren't funny if that's what you're hoping to achieve here

>white boys can't stand the idea of being a non-white character
sounds fine if you ask me

Is Rob Thomas the thinking man's Joss whedon? Same quip shit but he's smart enough to realize that shit belongs on TV but not film

*sniffs ur feet*

What would happen if she feeds on Sneed's brain?

she most likely is m80. one of the creators said they were surprised by the number of lesbian viewers the show has.