Cara Delevigne Wants To Play James Bond, As Rumored Bond 25 Details Emerge

gamespot.com/articles/cara-delevigne-wants-to-play-james-bond-as-rumored/1100-6452105/

>"Everyone's saying I'm meant to be a Bond girl but I'm like, 'no - I'm working on the James Bond aspect first.' I wouldn't mind being a Bond girl but I'm going for James."

>Delevigne would be the first woman to play the Bond character in the history of the film series. Recently, the BBC cast Jodie Whittaker as the first female Doctor Who, which led to some people getting angry. Delevigne said some amount of blowback over the casting announcement was "to be expected."

>"It's time for a female Doctor Who and it's time for a female James Bond," she said.

>As for the rumored Bond 25 details, Mirror UK is reporting that this movie, which is due out in November 2019, has a working title of "Shatterhand." Based on the 1999 James Bond book Never Dream of Dying, the film will reportedly see Bond face off against a transgender villain.

>According to the report, Spectre actors Christoph Waltz and Dave Bautista are coming back to play their villanious characters. The untitled film is reportedly inspired by You Only Live Twice and On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and other filming locations could include France and Japan.

More in the article. What do you think, Sup Forums? Would you go see a Cara Bond?

>gamespot.com

Bond movies were always trash

it could work
if they also have other 'bonds' being mentioned working around the globe. has to be mentioned, not filmed and cut out to be as extras on the dvd/blu ray.
this way 'james bond' is just a code name for their elite agents.

i want to play james bond

someone write an article about me and my opinion about the james bond franchise

Is the James Bond audience really full of self hating cucks or do studios just want James Bond to die off?

Imagine Cara Delvigne beating up Dave Bautista, and the usual idiots cheering and clappi g going YAAAAAS KUWEEEEEEENNNN SSSLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Just imagine it. The weasel-mouthed critics heaping praise on it as this tiny frail woman beats up someone more than double her size and at least triple her strength.

She'll win the fight too.

she has the penis for it

Craig just signed on for two more Bond films so not going to happen.

The producers need to make her Bond. She is a box office super star and the bond series will die off if they do not cast her as Bond. It's only reasonable.

She has ugly feet

Yeah it's funny how people pretend that they aren't trash. When I was a kid only nerds liked 007 movies.

That would kill the movies.

>it's time for a female James Bond
>her penis

>Gamespot

What did he mean by this?

She isn't suave enough to play Jane Bond, she's gutter trash. If anything they could make her a female Kingsman.

>ugly feet
Post proof.

This woman is ridiculous, I can't wait for her meme career to die.

This seems like a reasonable compromise.

Absolutely not, James Bond is an admitted male power fantasy, having a female Bond would make no fucking sense whatsoever. Just make an original spy film with a woman in the lead if you want one so badly.

What if instead of beating up on Bautista she just starts kissing him and then they embrace and have passionate, intense, yet somehow elegant sex with each other? I kinda want to see that haha

I could tolerate it if she was a good actress but she's terrible.

Who wouldn't want this beauty as the new Bond?

Fuck off you've seen her comically long soles enough already. Even she knows her feet stink, which is why she tattood "Made In England" one one and "Bacon" on the other.

Looks kind of like Aaron Carter.

I'd be down if it bankrupts sony

>end of next Bond movie
>Bond finally has a daughter
>she's the protagonist of the next one

This is probably how it's going to go down.

Bond is not a gender neutral character, but the epitome of masculinity. It would be like casting a male lead as wonder woman.

if somebody killed john lennon, can't they just up and do the same to this... thing?

>people try to claim liberals are the violent ones
>conservatives post shit like this

Probably. But they will continue making the James Bond movies.

*James Bond movies and Jane Bond movies and they will be in the same universe. The daugher will be the lovechild of Bond and some other female villain.

>Just make an original spy film with a woman in the lead if you want one so badly.
They just did, it's called Atomic Blonde. Doing pretty well so far, I could see it prompting a wave of female spy films including a female James Bond.

Bond is a womanizer so they better make her a total slut

It's silly how people shit on her acting and looks yet shill Lena Headey, Daisy Ridley, Emilia Clarke... I could list 100 names you get the idea. There are ugly brits in shitty roles who can not act. Stop acting like Cara Devilmeme is worse. They all deserve to fuck off.

no one likes her, that's a fact, all those shill threads payed by daddy's money won't change that

>James Bond
>not having a gorillion daughters

that's not original

Jesus fucking Christ the audacity of this cunt.

She can't even fucking act and she thinks she should be James Bond

I'm not even tilted about the idea of a female bond, I'm tilted that this talentless cunt thinks she would even be in the top 100 actresses for the role, much less actually get it.

>I could list 100 names
Do it. I triple dog dare you.

Female Bond is an interesting idea but I don't think Cara Delevingne would be able to pull it off. They would need a much more suave actor. Someone older as well, mid 30s or 40s.

But will she have a Bond Girl to make out with?

This box office poison will be lucky if she gets to play in anything.

Gillian Anderson?

Noooooo

How would Sup Forums react to a female Harry Potter?

You know it's inevitable.

Black lesbian Harry Potter. I can get behind this.

How many flops in a row has she starred in yet? Why does she keep getting work?

Suicide Squad did not flop.

i bet JK rowling would find some excuse like harry is never specifically called a cis gendered male in the books or some bullshit

Antje Traue or Hayley Atwell are the only fucking options.

only reason why this, "alright" looking chick became a supermodel and a actress is because she comes from a long line of elite. Just about everyone on both sides of her family are wealthy elites that control various media outlet, sport teams, firms, etc etc.

She can't act for shit, and yeah shes pretty, but she isn't adriana lima or miranda kerr or gisele bucchdon pretty.

It's fucking retarded these cucks use the success of an actually original female led action film just to go back to saying "Bond should be a woman".

Nice, I both agree with your opinion and also agree with your opinion

Would honestly kill the franchise.

Because (((they))) choose young actors these days based on how many insta follows they have.

>this way 'james bond' is just a code name for their elite agents.
There was talk of doing this for years; they were planning to do it in one of the Brosnan films by having Connery or Moore cameo as a retired Bond. Skyfall pretty much ended that as an idea by giving the on-screen Bond an established past.

She's quite literally, old money in the UK. She had her career and fame paid for.

She has Jewish eyebrows and laugh lines but a fairly Aryan facial structure.

What is going on here?

Nice try, Daniel Craig returns as Bond.

Although I for one would welcome Double-Brow Seven.

this

Assuming the user is conservative based on....nothing.

Sounds like liberal reasoning

I think she has some kike heritage although not that much.

what is cara holding?

If they're gonna do a female bond can they at least pick a better actress

A water jug, it's pretty visible

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK MEN!

Looks like a wetsuit and some frilly granny panties.

SHE'S FUCKING DISGUSTING INSIDE AND OUT!!! HOPE SHE BURNS TO DEATH, SLOWLY!!!FACT!!!

Bond hasn't been suave since Craig

What is the circle there for? I don't understand what it's pointing out.

so

does this mean no more bond girls but bond guys instead

Her father is a wealthy as fuck property developer. Her godfather is the chairman of the media company that owns Vogue and Vanity Fair. Her godmother is Joan Collins. She has a ton of connections and a bottomless pit of money. She's never going away

You've only seen her as a random voodoo villain. You never watched that modern Peter Pan adaption or that gay cuck romance movie. Stop reminding me of her. Stop you fucking shill. You obsessed faggot stop remind me of her.

Stop talking about her. She's not in any movie or show I've seen and she never will be.

No, still Bond girls. Lesbians, aw yeah.

Why are women and niggers so intent on reappropriating popular white male characters? How do they feel no sense of shame in trying to piggyback off the success of white men instead of creating their own thing? Charlize just did Atomic Blonde, why is that not good enough? Why does it have to be James fucking Bond?

Lennon and Cara are both liberals so it stands to reason that someone who wants to kill them is conservative.

This. She's here to stay, lads. Forever. Get used to it.

Is it really lesbians when one of them is the creature from the black lagoon?

I think it's already a dead man walking desu, but it would definitely ruin it enough to need another reboot. As much shit as the 90s Brosnan films get they didn't dig the franchise into nearly as big a hole.

Three things whacked better be - a woman, a nigger and a walnut tree

Revy is cute, fuck off.

>As much shit as the 90s Brosnan films get they didn't dig the franchise into nearly as big a hole.
Bond has never had a good movie.

>see thread for thing you hate
>go inside
What is your thought process here?

Where do you think you are, buddy?

>risking one of the biggest cash cow franchises out there for political points that will be forgotten within a month
Doctor Who has a gigantic safety net, and the BBC has a toady culture that will shield it from all criticism.
James Bond is answerable to the bottom line

The process takes 5 seconds. I wouldn't bother if so many people didn't pretend to like 007 movies.

with those amazing scenes in valerian and suicide squad

la femme nikita

If good just means profound, then sure

not for a lack of trying

I don't pretend.

>"It's time for a female Doctor Who and it's time for a female James Bond,"

These characters are so far removed from each other that I don't understand the comparison at all. It's like saying it's time for a male Wonder Woman or male Daenerys Targaryen

It's really got me thinking, does she think she earned her career? Like has she deluded herself into thinking she's a good actress, who got there through making a name for herself as a model, after years of hard work? Or is she just fully aware her entire career is the result of cronyism, and she wants to see how far she can push it?

Why does it have to be Female James Bond? Is it just about taking something away from men? is Sup Forums right?

Wow, stupid people sure are confident.

The funny thing is is that if they weren't fucking retarded they'd maybe realise it's perfectly possible to have your strong female lead to one-up Bond without crashing the franchise.

she can't act and has no charm