DANK MEMES

DANK MEMES

twitter.com/fantagraphics/status/775825899685937153

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/its-not-easy-being-green/499892/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we live in a world where meme warfare is actually happening

I have no doubt that our Pepe will win, but it's still an interesting reality.

I forgot they actually bought Boys Club and therefore have a financial stake in Pepe's image.

Just seems like too big of a risk to me.

Why is that tweet real?

What the hell is wrong with the universe we live in?

>Remember thinking /r9k/ are idiots for trying to ruin "Sad Frog" Pepe meme
>It works
Huh.

Sup Forums has been pumping out insane amounts of Pepe memes about Trump.
Trump's son tweeted one made after a remark by Clinton.
Hillary has taken notice of what's going on, and is talking shit about Pepe.

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Pepe is such a fucking normalfag. Good thing we have Teehee.

>talking shit about Pepe.

That bitch doesn't know who she's messing with.

Ghost was right.

I'll be honest, I want Sup Forums to lose because Pepe should be apolitical

Pepe IS shit.

>That bitch doesn't know who she's messing with.
Pepe has been normalfag territory for years now. Let him die the death of a white supremacist.

This is the only sane take, I should be able to post Pepe without people thinking I'm making some kind of statement

Is he /ourguy/?

Whoa bro pepe is literally a white supremacist now who garners his own spot on Hillary's campaign website detailing how he is a rallying symbol to neonazis, internet-KKK and gaymergators everywhere.

I'd like to point out that Pepe pulls his pants all the way down to take a piss so this image sucks and is a disgrace to all Pepes everywhere.

Please go back to redbit

Sup Forums is breaking the universe with their shitposting and it is beautiful, truly they are the purest of boards in their desire to make the world into a joke

The OP image is canon made by the creator, you have to deal with it

Then isn't it too late?

>hillary clinton has a page about pepe the frog on her website
holy shit sometimes I get the feeling I got warped into some kind of bizarro earth sometime ago without noticing it

everyone on fucking facebook has been using Pepes for over 2 years.

WHERE HAS EVERYONE BEEN jesus christ.

he is and always was our guy

he was gross-out alt comics before MMO and Habits were a thing

>Pepe is such a fucking normalfag.

He's an abnormalfag, hence why he's smug. He's got it all.

there's still time to change it

>warped
Close, we've simply diverged from whatever sensible reality that came from us. We're a universe that's satire of the universe that created us.

Trump is not worth pulling pants all the way down.

i feel so fucking bad for Matt Furie. I feel bad for KC Green too. when works like this become memes and get way super out of hand.

Is there a company cringier than Fantagraphics?

Why couldn't this election be normal?

Sup Forums and /x/ think that too

But only Sup Forums managed to convince the Democratic party that Pepe and Asuka are symbols of a vast right wing conspiracy lead by neonazis arrayed against hillary clinton and puppeteered by vladimir putin

I mean Clinton came and called him a Nazi.

Ironic meme culture (dank memes, meme warfare, meme magic, ironically calling things memes) is the single most cancerous thing the internet has ever created.

Well, they sure are going to stop now that Pepe is KKK. Sup Forums won again.

Why would you want it to be normal?

>t. the losing side of history

>tfw shitposting on Sup Forums influences presidential debates

What was the appeal of this comic?

acceptance

because trump is running

Because Sup Forums receives something like 28 million unique visitors a day and Sup Forums is the third fastest board

They have shitposted their way into political relevance and now they're just seeing how far it goes in worship of their frog-god

Marvel, DC, Bluewater, Zenescope and IDW

As a non-American, this whole election has been fucking exhausting. Makes being on the Internet much worse.

Actually people are just making fun of Hillary Clinton thinking that Pepe is a nazi

But he's not even the same color as pepe. Sacrilege.

It sold mostly to the members of the neo nazi subculture.

All this meme warfare weirdness really is proof for the anthroponuclear multiple worlds theory.

You have no sense of humor, this election is the most hilarious thing ever

Imagine stoner humor if it was actually funny. That's the appeal.

This is what I mean

If doubles then Trump wins

None of them have a mission statement that literally says "we wont publish anything that's mainstream". It doesn't help that I've never seen a single person who's a fan of Fantagraphihcs who doesn't have a stick up their ass and acts super self righteous in their tastes.

You mean that you're from a shitty website and hate Sup Forums's sense of humor?

Actually, most tomorrows did not and will not contain humans. The Earth had more tomorrows without any life at all and ascribing the death of humanity to the invention of atomic weaponry is fallacious as hell.

>Morrison and Kojima were right.

I welcome our lizard overlords

>a stick up their ass and acts super self righteous in their tastes.
Describing yourself, maybe?

Or maybe people are just cynical and have a small perception of the world which leads them to have a narrow idea of normalcy

He probably means that he wants to post Pepe without any association with Sup Forums. That's really the only answer I get out of his post, considering nobody gives a shit if you post Pepe on this site, besides an accusation of "dumb frogposter" at most.

You really shouldn't want to post Pepe on your facebook or whatever. It appropriates the site's culture, and is just as bad for it as Chanology or GG was. Pepe getting branded as a "white" nationalist icon is the best thing that's happened to him in years. Hopefully it makes some of you consider if you aren't actually better off at readit,

Nah, I read all types of shit so long as I find it entertaining. It's just that particular group of fans that come off as extremely unwelcoming people to be around. I just imagine them all having curly mustaches and thick rimmed glasses.

the minute hillary claimed pepe was a white supremacist, she turned pepe over to Sup Forums forever

bleh, we're almost at the edge of mass producing laser and railgun weaponry that can shoot down anything, nuclear missiles aren't that dangerous anymore.

>I just imagine them
Well there you go, it's all in your imagination.

I don't even know what you mean by "a fan of Fantagraphics". I just try to be a fan of individual comics (some of which are published by them), not a fan of publishers as a whole.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/its-not-easy-being-green/499892/

Matt Furie knows that it will pass

And I thought the Obama vs Romney election was weird as fuck, nothing prepared me for this shit.

God damn, it's like something out of a South Park episode.

I don't keep up with politics. Is this fucking serious or are you just pulling my leg?

>I just try to be a fan of individual comics (some of which are published by them)

I'm not talking about people who read books published by them. I'm talking about people I've talked to on here (and youtube of all places) who legitimately only read Fantagraphics books. /Those/ people are just as bad as the retards who only read cape shit by Marvel and DC. Console fags are just cancer in general.

Thank fuck for chill, mature people who don't take every little thing personal.

Are americans white? Those are tiny eyes

See Sup Forums has used pepe and anime girls so much that they are now associated with a vast neonazi conspiracy to take over the government by calling people niggers on twitter

MSNBC reported on it so it must be true

Doing nothing is also a risk.

Too late. After hillary's move, it's now a zero sum game.

He's still pulling his pants down far enough to expose his entire ass.

Because there's a deep, fundamental divide on what direction post war on terrorism America should take, and it's not particularly well addressed by either party.

Check google. It's real.

I wonder if schools will start trying to ban pepe.

So you talked to people on Sup Forums, The Official Asshole of the Internet, and you're somehow ~surprised~ that you talked to assholes? And you're using this tiny specific subset of Fantafans to judge the entire Fantafandom?

Do you have a mental disorder?
>youtube
Oh I see.

I'm sad, I like Pepe.
don't want him to be Sup Forums, I miss when he was a dumb Sup Forums meme

Sup Forums is literally tearing the fabric between memes and reality

REEEEEEE

MY WAIFU IS APOLITICAL

I just don't know anymore. All I know is that I'm laughing.

weak attempt at magic

>Pepe = white supremacy

wait what?

What the fuck is small favors? there should be some eros stuff there

user, let me tell you about the Mandala effect...

If they start trying to ban pepe because an old woman thinks he's the figurehead for white supremacy in America 2016 then people will laugh all the harder at the mindless hysteria

>What the fuck is small favors?
A comic book that was published by Fantagraphics/Eros from 2000-2003.

So is Sup Forums supposed to be full of hateful white supremacists and neo-nazis, or is it just 12-year-olds shitposting? I'm confused.
t. Newfag

>peepee
>not poopoo

the former.

Hillary Clinton devoted a speech to talking about the alt-right and on her campaign website has a section devoted to pepe as a symbol of hitler-worshipping deplorables

Thus the entire election has been memed into one giant joke

>truly they are the purest of boards in their desire to make the world into a joke

Is Sup Forums Sup Forums's Comedian?

I mean good Eros stuff with big tits. Something I can masturbate to

>thinks there should be some Eros on there
>bitches about the Eros comic on there

Pepe is a nazi now and i hope fantagraphics can beat the hordes.

The comic looks like shit. It's not sexy at all

>all this shit going on about pepe
>trailer for a new EDF game drops
>one of the new enemies is a giant fucking frog

Something is going on. Is meme magic too strong?

Sup Forums just meme'd their way into the presidential election

what has Sup Forums done lately?

Thank social media.

As I understand it, some shit political cartoonist got spammed with pepe, and so he attempted to vilify it. Thanks to news now getting most of it's stories from twitter and the like, it's just gone on from there.

So basically, some tard got butthurt, made shit up, and everyone bought it because no fact checking on the internet anymore.