This is considered """""""""progress""""""""" in this country

>this is considered """""""""progress""""""""" in this country

I'd say just nuke us, but I've played enough fallout to know we'll just end up more gun obsessed.

GOT DANG THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON MUH RIGHTS TO FIGHT DUH EVIL GUBMENT

>with AR15s, mass shooters attack with the rifle power typically used by infantry troops

you're annoying

THIS MAN SAID IT RIGHT HERE TIRED OF THESE OBAMA LOVERS

WE NEED TO ARM OUR TEACHERS

Tell me precisely what is wrong with arming teachers.

it's a stopgap to try and correct a core problem with society that allows for behavior like violence in schools and inadequate education and personal responsibility with firearms and weapons

The average infantryman just shoots in the general direction of the enemy until artillery or airstrikes take out the target

There were armored deputies outside the building whose sole purpose is to help people. Even they were not reliable and pussed out.

It's a shot in the dark if they'd actually matter. What if they manage to shoot a guy(potentially multiple) but he's already killed 10. It's not really a victory.

The thing that works has been proven in European countries and you can STILL buy an AR in places like Finland. It's just harder and takes longer.

Nobody is going to beat the government if they come at you, period. Veterans and active/retired law enforcement should have them, gunsmiths, etc. not some 19? year old kid

>walmart does a thing
>OMG NUKE US THE USA IS DEAD WE HAVE NO POINT OF EXISTING

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Thats plain english. If we give you libs an inch you will push for gun confiscation.

When the fuck did the discussion move to raising the purchase age?

i'm all for this, actually. it doesn't solve the problem, and at the same time still makes gun nuts buttangery. win-win.

America is starting to look more and more like Mad Max day by day

How is that not true other than the fact that it isn't fully automatic?

Wtf, I thought buying weapons at walmart was just a meme

Conservatives are organizing a boycott. Not one dime to wal mart until they kill their bullshit liberal gun grabbing. Wal mart has been infiltrated by far leftists

We just call that Burning Man.

Not like infantry uses full-auto anyway.

No. I will say that Hong Kong is looking all the more like mainland china day to day however.

It's just a retarded and useless statement that's obviously meant to scare brainlets. An AR15 is not significantly more dangerous than any other hunting rifle but because it has a scary 'military' look retards want it banned.

The military never even uses full auto on their rifles anyway.

It's real alright

>If we give you libs an inch you will push for gun confiscation.
>le slippery slope meme

is fucking SEETHING
Is there a more autistic board? We should spam them with mutts.

Mad Max 3: Pumped Up Kicks

though that picture is not.

>shop recommends you to become school hero
sick

1. The typical AR is chambered in 5.56 NATO, an intermediate cartridge with less energy than a full rifle cartridge.
2. The M4 used by US troops isn't even full auto, it has a semi-auto mode and a 3 round burst.
3. The kids would be just as dead if he used a bolt action rifle, many military reservists are equipped with bolt action rifles and don't suffer at all for it.

>I'd say just nuke us, but I've played enough fallout to know we'll just end up more gun obsessed.
I kekked irl. Probably the first time an American has made me laugh on Sup Forums.

>many military reservists are equipped with bolt action rifles and don't suffer at all for it.
>comparing military reserved to a autistic jewish born manlet cuck with no combat experience.
If he used a bolt action, he would have fucked up. He couldn't even maintain an adult life, let alone properly handle a bolt action.

Not really. Most people in that movie are thin and attractive.

You should've played enough fallout to realize that what you all are waiting for is more nukes but smaller so you can nuke everybody you don't like quick and fast, not guns. Guns are just average America before fallout tbqh

Hong Kong? what's that?

t. Xi Jingping

ban guns lol.....

Hahahaheheha