/got/ /bestprincess/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cyEM57UJks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit nigger what are u doing

please tell me that Tyrion is going to get his head straight and dump the dragon bitch and head north after she burns Lannister prisoners alive

It's horrible watching one of the best characters and actors on the show eternally cucked by this horrific plotline.

Cute!

Jaime would of fucked her no question if she wasn't about to die of poison.

Azor the golden boy faggots.

>the Vale is extremely mountainous
>know for it's heavy cavalry
BRAVO GEORGE

Burn the coal and pay the toll.

I hope your stupidly early thread gets deleted

Reminder that Daenerys is Azor Ahai & Drogon is the lightbringer

DORNE IS WHITE!

They're known for knights, not heavy cavalry.
also backlink because OP is a retarded summerfaggot who needs to off himself ASAP

so are we ignoring this thread or what?

>Lannister team has Bronn, Jaime, Euron "If it has a womb, put it in the tomb" Greyjoy, and foot soldiers who actually wear armor
>Dany team has an army of eunuchs, an army of rapists, le quipping dwarf, more eunuchs, eunuch romance, and Emilia fucking Clarke
What kind of person wants Daenerys to succeed, I mean you gotta be some kind of moron

I'm not the oldest of fags but I have been around in got threads for a few years and 310 was always a little early but acceptable if the thread is moving nicely.

>sexist supports men

shocking

>Euron "If it has a womb, put it in the tomb" Greyjoy

/ourguy/

Knights ARE heavy cavalry.

On the other hand, maybe the land that is usable for horses there is divided between the low-rank noble knight houses, while the peasants use land unsuitable for horses. Thereby you get a larger proportion of knights?

Whereas in the Westerlands, you have more absolute numbers of knights, but the armies are full of more peasants and burghers because the diminishing returns affect them less than the knights?

>I'm not the oldest of fags
Where you around the best time when S1 had just ended and Sup Forums was collectively reading the books and discovering secrets and solving riddles?

That was the best time I've had on Sup Forums. There was so much positivity back then. GRRM had just released a book. S1 was actually good.

best princess indeed

No I came in season 4. I was on Sup Forums already but only got into /got/ while season 4 was airing.

>this prime booty is illegal in burgerlands

Dany's army is majority cavalry and a smaller amount of elite foot soldiers. Plus dragons.
If other armies close their ranks and do spear walls backed by archers organized to volley fire, the dragons will wreck their shit.
If they spread out their formation to reduce the effectiveness of the dragon breath, the fantasy-mongols will wreck their shit.
Not to mention that dragons are literally the best toll available when it comes to wiping out supply lines.

If Dany's enemies want any chance of winning this shit, they better have either an espionage game that is god-tier, or just mass produce ballistas. Her dragons are basically cheat codes in an RTS game.

I read it wrong. I thought it said I'm the oldest of fags. Oh well. You missed out. Shit was crazy fun back then. Or maybe it was my life being better then.

>Knights ARE heavy cavalry.
only by virtue of the fact that knights require horses, but yeah
the Vale is known for knights because of its more pure andal roots and tradition surrounding that, not because they like horses like the dothraki or something

did he tap that?

What's her motivation ?

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

>faggot tapping anything

Hodor tapped it

DELETE THIS YOU FAGGOT

Stannis is awesome
>is
was, also
>impying
keep crying, best you can hope for is a wight cameo and that would be asking too much

>muh oath

>RENLY DANCED WITH HIM HE IS DA RIGHTFUL KING

get some Kingslayer dick

Muh Cat... Muh Renly...

If anything she tapped that boipussi

RENLEY DANCED WITH ME! HE IS TRU KANG!

>t. numale faggot

Is anyone gonna backlink this shit thread?

this is a BLACKED thread now

No. He's a homosexual

>Jon is a Targ and has black hair!

Yeah, so does Baelor "Breakspear" Targaryen and Prince Duncan "the Small" Targaryen.

Daily reminder:
Martells = barbarians

we dont LARP as niggers here

muh nigga areo

>Sand
>Martells

This is why bastards are a mistake

>Jon has no mental effects from dying and being resurrected
>Jon doesn't seem to care that he was resurrected with a foreign religion's power

Is that Ainsley Harriot?

Myrcella is the best GoT girl

he knows whats up

>le army full of peasants meme
That used to happened in the Early Middle Ages (Dark Ages), but GoT looks a lot like High-Late Middle Ages and lords used professional armies back then.

Also if they're peasant how did they manage to get enough money to buy all that armour? Peasants would be skirmishers not heavy infantry.

As for the Vale their soldiers should have looked like Swiss mercenaries not like French Knights

>Martell shitskin blood didn't fuck up Targ anime hair
>but Stark blood did

He knows he can change his name in the settings, right?

>implying the best character in got would do such a thing

Did he tap Jon's waifus?

Post moar of her

What was this expression trying to convey?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

his parole?

If you were cheering for Jaime to kill Dany during this scene then you are a misogynist pig and probably a racist too

Ackshually a lot of half Martell half Targs have dark hair.

Lannister atrocities

Red wedding
Baby massacre
Harrenhal massacre
The riverlands in general

>yfw he stretched that pussy beyond repair and rendered it useless at such young age

That explains the eyebrows

Christ he is a short man. On me he wouldn't even reach my nipples. He's like a lil gnome.

hot

t. butthurt stannisfag

We need to build a time machine. I'd rather die fighting Rommel in The North African campaign than live in a world where I have to pander to this faggot

Why do you want Gurm to reach your nipples?

Strong blood fucked up Targ hair. Read the Princess and the Queen. Brown haired dragon riders.

Gorge is a feminist, he would never

>nigger cucks

what a chad

Dany's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

>Danyfag
>Ignores all the previous Targ atrocities

>literal faggot is a Chad

post yfw u will never save her

Was this Bronn's first appearance?
youtube.com/watch?v=0cyEM57UJks

yes

Are you fucking kidding me? That boy is as queer as Richard Simmons.

that's nice honey

why is bran so fucking ugly now?

>yfw she's below the age of consent in your country so you're technically a paedophile

STOP IT

How old is she?

>That hover hand

No, but Tommen did.

>Elia was a mistake

>He never had is friends cute little sister be totally into him

Just wait a few years dude.

Was just pointing out the fact that lannisters are just as savage as any other house. And that particular example you picked is bad show writing

why did the show hate Stannis so much?

When will episode 5 leak?

he is just open for new things

Got btfo by puberty

turbo pleb
>targaryen
shit tier
>stark
not bad tier
>lannister
godtier
>baratheon

But I can avenge her.

Probably 15 or 16 in the photo. She's 17 now though, legal in Britain.