Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=9-pfE3XbLc8
youtube.com/watch?v=tr2QahUX4nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he the /our guyest/?

yes

if cersei was your sister would you fuck her?

WTF I'm cockamamie for Jaime now?!

You already know the answer

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

Why is this scene so unbelievably based? Nothing else in GoT comes close.

Its a shame d&d threw this out for muh cersei and dany

>literally more of a fit for Azor Ahai than the Lannister cuckboi

How will Jaimefags ever recover?

So yeah, why did the Sand Sneks kill Trystane as revenge for Oberyn's death?

can anyone of you edit autist make a clip where the heroic lannister theme goes with the mad dash for drogon

Jamie the Hound and Stanns If he is still alive are /ourguys/

What's that quote, about trying to end the war with a single stroke of the sword?

because weak men will never rule dorne again :^)

He will die has he lived. Cucked by his sister.

oh shit i remember that now

fucking Dorne

CERSEI IS CUTE

pic related

>try to make strong empowering womyn character
>make women look even more retarded in the attempt

First for Preston "I'm a feminist" Jacobs

Posting best girl

Where my /coddbros/ at

Lolol

I get that the prophecy fucked her up good by why didn't Jaime do better in taming her with the dick?

Reminder.

>short lesbian hair

CARPET LICKEN

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

Planetos has been invaded by Romulans

>"He came running at me, this dumb highborn lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword."

>Hey, it's Charlie here from emergency awesome. Let's get into the weeks review.

:(

>Knock off Vulkans

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw Jaime will never be your dad
;_;

Why hasn't the rest of the season been leaked yet?

>Myrcella will never be your daughter
;_;

Did Jaime even have a scene with Myrcella before S5? Were we supposed to care, because I checked out long before this.

HBO paid them off

Any /vaguebusiness to report?

Give me 1 (one) good reason why I should read 4k pages of Martin autism when I can just watch a better version of events

i still don't get this meme

Just read or watch Lord of the Rings

>Dire Wolves exist
>No dire lion for Jaime to ride into battle

Shit show t b h

so you can listen to preston

It's okay user
She's at my place right now

is that nose real?

>Jaime riding a lion

That would be fucking retarded

why didn't he just throw it at her? he's one of the best warriors of all time he wouldn't miss
why risk riding all the way up to the dragon to go for the point blank impale when he could've ridden into range and thrown?

>listening to a cuckold

It's his weak arm, evidently.

1. that thing's not made for throwing
2. knights don't train for that
3. too much of a distance + minimal chance of hitting
4. he doesn't have his good hand anyway

The entire point of their relationship was that he was their aloof uncle that did not give a shit for their own good but he was actually their father.

I am sure he build a relationship with her off screen and loved her because she was his daughter.

t.woman

if you're serious, it's probably because he's never thrown a spear out of his left hand, and there's no point in throwing it 10m away when you know you're dead anyway. Might as well charge.

How fucking deep is that body of water? He fell in it just next to that strip of land, and it already looks as deep as Baikal lake

It's not wrong. Robert ended the war with one swing of his hammer when he caved in Rhaegars chest.

i hate the short hair, but she has an amazing body. was that a body double this time? i know it was last time.

SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
/ourguy/

Inb4 that one user starts dumping his retarded textbook images again

Oy veyyyyy

i'd have thrown it and hit her easily, you guys don't know what you're talking about

kino as fuck video, way better than the kingslayer one

it's dark, not that deep. It was cloudy that day and you don't really expect every lake and river to be as clear as Myrcella's conscience.

My God

She's keeping it that way intentionally because she's a warriror now and has no need for femininity anymore

ok friendo sorry for doubting

(((Yes)))

>Baikal lake
Interesting point of reference user
Do you live near to it?

Cogman is a retard, Cersei loves her long hair.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Cersei's trying to make herself look like Tywin. She even commissioned that dress she wears now that looks a lot like Tywin's clothes.

I don't have the webm ready, but right after this scene Jaime's shown falling several meters deep into the water

Why bother when you could just teleport behind her and unsheathe your Valyrian steel Katana?

And immediately after falling you'll already see debris and the river floor. What's your point?

If he didn't have a raging boner during that scene then Nikolaj ain't hetero.

>Reminder Tywin was based and did not need to blow up his enemies to win

Go on user, say something clever

>Nikolaj ain't hetero.
His wife would turn any man gay

Oh my fucking god Sandro is he light champion Azor Ahai:

1)Born amid salt and smoke

His older brother roasted his face like a nice juicy ham

2)strong and has giant blade

Correct

Post more kino videos

youtube.com/watch?v=9-pfE3XbLc8

no he just had to rely on inbred shits to betray his enemies for him

/ourguy/

he thought Dany wasn't a threat

>Drogon shoots fire at Jaime and he easily dodges it
>Drogon then tries to hit Jaime with his tail
>Jaime easily catches it with his left hand
>"This ends here, Mad Queen!"
>He then starts swinging Drogon around
>throws Drogon into the distance
>walks calmly up to Daenerys and stabs her through the heart
>"Nothin' personnel, Queenie"

So why was he skinning that deer in the middle of camp anyway?

As a 40 years old she does next to nothing for me but she's so fucking hot when younger

Pretty clumsy symbolism for what he was doing to the Baratheons

Although I expected it, I am disappointed that the only really interesting late book plot development - that of the magisters, and their attempt to destroy magic as a means to usher Westeros into a sort of technical/social Enlightenment - was dropped utterly.

It may be a rip off of the Bene Gesserit from Dune, but I liked the idea. The entire series shows you how shit and backward Westeros is, with the only sort of rational people being the Magisters. Developing the idea that they were trying to guide the scions of feudal lords into being less like dicks, while also trying to push the boundaries of technology and attempting to destroy magic, was an inspired piece of writing. It fit really well also into the meta narrative of fantasy fiction - here, in Westeros, you have fantasy with magic and dragons and castles, and it's a fucking horrible place to live. If you had the option, wouldn't you destroy it? It makes all that senseless and disgusting violence in the books have a logical reason beyond titillation - it was to show how terrible magic and fantasy tropes really would be if implemented in real life, and that the effort to bring progress and modernism into that world would be a relief.

Instead, we just get Fantasy Queen A defeats Fantasy Queen B, and the cycle begins anew.

because hunting is a lordly activity and enjoys all of it I imagine

Would watch/10

youtube.com/watch?v=tr2QahUX4nA

A STAG, THE SIGIL OF HOUSE BARATHEON. ISN'T THAT STANNIS' HOUSE, MY LORD HAND?

/ourfeminist/

/servantofjustice/

What's with all these good looking actors settling for ugly women? Him, Jackman, Aaron Taylor Johnson all got with ugly hags.

Anyone got the webm of the Guinness Guy cheering when Bronn hits the dargon while everybody else in the crowd is gasping?

Because he was a hands on guy and very hungry

Also the guy who plays thor too

it's weird...

secret gays

Ok lay this out for me. I know that Illyero is a magester but I know of no other.

So apart from "not Drogon so who cares" getting offed by the Night King does anything else major happen or is it just Jon and Dany having the shittiest chemistry and LF dying in the moist unsatisfying way possible?

>magisters
also maester conspiracy doesn't exist, that's just dustin being butthurt

How old?

Holy shit that botox face