KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

>Glory

>“Yes, she is beautiful. Radiant, even. But make no mistake, our queen is star-kin. She is one of those hungry immortals that peel the flesh from the corpse of heaven, like the starving ghosts from our oldest and most terrifying stories. Our queen is not merciful. Our queen is our eternal slaver, and her whips are ten-thousand miles long.”
>– The last king of Mykos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2InuXV2kuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK WERE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE TRUE STRENGTH OF A DEMIURGE

youtube.com/watch?v=P2InuXV2kuU

was Mottom just playin at being olded up or did she eat 6 Juggernaut's delicious essence or what

Neither. She was serious about being old. It's just that she still has some time until the fruit wears off.

So I ordered the trade paperback today, how far behind am i gonna be

LCS was sold out? Anyway just catch up online

The TPB is a little less than half the comic.

Well the second book is going to be over soon-ish, so you'll be almost a full book behind. So I'd estimate around 120 pages or so.

SHE'S REMEMBERED HOW TO BE A TRUE KING
SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOOOOOOOWN

She's still getting older as the fruit wears off. The lines around her eyes are getting more pronounced.

Maybe being pissed as fuck and severed from her immortality-safety-net has reignited her will-to-power (and thus actual power), kind of like how Allison's key empowered her earlier when she chose to actually do shit.

Just bought the trade from my LCS today as a blind buy.
Holy fuckballs.

Just how dangerous can a Demiurge with literally everything and nothing to lose be?

Oh yeah, I forgot to order the TPB.
Thanks, OP.

Dangerous enough to bring the multiverse to its knees as history in this will tell you.

Let's be honest here did we not expect a full on Super Saiyan God fight?
This is Kill Six Billion Demons
Not Befriend Six Hundred People

WHO'S READY FOR SOME GODDAMN COSMIC KUNG-FU?!

Picture losing everything, now picture yourself having the power of a a percentage on the power of the multiverse to KILL that THING that took it.
She's not fighting to win, she's fighting to kill.

IT HAS ARRIVED
I am a good goy, am I not?

You are a beautiful goy.

How's the print?

think of it as supporting a friend

It's BEAUTIFUL. The print is so goddamn crisp and clean, and all the pixellation I was used to from KSBD's small as fuck images on the web are gone. I usually don't like owning physical things, I prefer to get the digital version of pretty much anything which offers that option, but damn, KSBD was a nice choice to get in paperback. On top of that, the psalms are included as white-on-black text (which looks sexy as hell) with tiny illustrations on the sides. It's honestly one of the most elegant books I've ever purchased.

Oh, that looks gorgeous

How many panels will it take to White Chain be destroyed?
I say 2

Oh, it is, user. It is. Sorry for the tato image, though.

take pics of as many extra illustrations as you can

There are, funny enough, 7 of them. I'll post them all.

Warning: image titles are out of order. I'm attempting to post them in the right order but IDK if I've got it all right

When O when will this be a movie? It could seriously be Akira-tier.

"posting error" GODDAMMIT JUST LET ME UPLOAD THE LAST ONE

Goddamn that looks good.
How much is it going for?
Are the large pages from the webpages done as two-page spreads, or single pages? Does it lay them out horizontally? How do the pages feel?

Are there extras beyond what's online?

FINALLY

oh dear god, slow my overbeating heart
if I ever get rich and famous, this is the first thing I'm funding

How much did Akira take to make again? 10 million USD, ish? That's practically considered 'micro budget' nowadays.

OOHH SHE MAD
SHE MAD AS FUCK

1. $15 ish. That's what I payed, but I have Amazon Prime, so free shipping.

2. 2 page spreads are 2 page spreads, so you get to see HELL 71 in all its glory.

3. See pic for only vertical spread in the book

4. Pages are shiny as fuck and laminated, but feel much thicker than most comics--around good hardback book thick pages.

5. Not from what I can tell. Everything on the page came from online, save for the burbs. Psalms are on their own pages and have the cute illustrations I posted above, but nothing else.

OH OH OH
It's Ys-Voya! A flock of birds who think themselves a god, and a god who thinks themselves a flock of birds.

she makes a good loli

>10 minutes into plantmix and chlorophyill and she gives you this look

literally everything and nothing to lose

NIGGA THAT'S THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS TRUE ROYALTY, BRACE FOR IMPACT

>if I ever get rich and famous, this is the first thing I'm funding
You're gonna need Guillermo Del Torro, Travis Beacham, Wayne Barlowe, Alejandro Jodorowsky, and some folks from Laika Studios if you're gonna do it right.

>Travis Beacham

How does he fit in with the rest?

I don't know, just love the art he makes. That's who I'd pick. Also might as well through Donald Mustard from the Infinity Blade Trilogy in there too just for the hell of it. Motherfucker has a lot of great ideas.

oh she mad

All of those are excellent choices, but Laika is stop motion. KSBD would really only work as full-on animated feature. I'd quadruple the budget if it meant pure 24FPS and similar detail to the comic in the more intense battle scenes.

OH shit that's actually a great idea. I thought those games were elegant as fuck. I mean, the gameplay got stale fast, but the designs, art direction, and writing were always spot on for the mood it was aiming for. I loved the books, too, however campy and short they both were.

I agree with everything you just said but for some reason I've never gotten tired of the gameplay and still love to play all 3 games even after a couple of years. I feel like the creators of Infinity Blade would love this story considering all the techno-knight fuckery and crazy amounts forbidden forgotten knowledge that the K6BD universe has. There's so much detritus of built up stories in this universe that will never be told. Seems right up Chair Studios's alley to me.
If these motherfuckers don't look like a bunch of Pursuers in a hyper-realistic telling of K6BD, then I don't know who does.

Forgive my mobile posting, but I agree 100% about ChAIR having KSBD-level character designs. The God King from IB1 has always been my favorite out of all the games. He's just so damn simple, elegant, and intimidating. Perfect design for a Belligerent Knight of the 7. Very much NOT a Thorn, but still KSBD.

I wondered how that would fit in a printed book.

Did this pages also end up in the printed book?

Sometimes there are things in the webcomic that can only be done because it is a webcomic and I wondered about how they'd work in a printed book.

I'm curious how many new readers the printed edition brought in.

Not in the printed book. It's not in the web comic either, IIRC, it's only in the supplemental material (psalms and flavor text)

You've never heard of the comic before seeing it? What did you think?

White Chain better peel out because I don't want them dying right now.

>He's just so damn simple, elegant, and intimidating.
Oh god this. He's so fucking calm before he destroys you, and you know the first few times that you face hi how screwed you are. They really did a fantastic job of making the player realize they were going to die no matter what, and put us in the shoes of the sacrifice.
Shit, now I need fan art of him and Juggernaught making fun of one another. I don't know if he'd be a Belligerent knight since he doesn't kill for the sake of killing. He strikes me more as a Geas Knight what wit his singular focus and mission in life to destroy Ausar and the Worker no matter how long it takes.

I hope someday Abbadon will include a fold out poster in one of his books. That would be radical.

we /83/ now

Not sure how I feel about them possibly breaking up the action.

They're at the end of chapter breaks so it reads fine

>next page has Juggy stabbing Motton in the back with one hand while carrying the body of Maya with the other
>all of this while he is still cut in half

Then Zaid can break Jagganoth's neck and carry Allison home in his arms like a princess