Fucking hacks

Fucking hacks.

Ehats this, they finally did my fetish?

>kisscartoon

how dare you senpai, disneys losing money if you dont watch it on tv, CMON!

No they took Steven's shit.

Oh come on, protective bubbles are not a unique idea. Hell, a google search already showed me an example of a pink protective bubble from a certain equine show we can't show pictures of.

its way older than steven nigga

>paying for cable?
internet guy offered me free cable for a tip and i said no

Guess Disney better sue Steven Universe.

Guess.....whoever the hell made Charmed better sue Disney.

>Rebecca Sugar invented bubbles

>It's just a coincidence

Starfags everyone. Your show is already a ripoff of every major cartoon from the 2010s, is this really that hard to believe?

I don't watch the show, but trying to deflect now is only making you look more retarded.

Is pretending to be an idiot your end goal?

its not a coinsidence is both steven and star stealing the same million year old trope, next you are going to complain that a character that flies is ripping off superman, hell not even superman, maybe he is ripping off shazam

>people will fall for this bait when SU is just a bunch of anime references

As opposed to Steven Universe being a ripoff of every major anime form the 90s?

hey look more animation in 5 seconds than the average episode gets total

You're covered.

You do realize Steven Universe has more references to anime than actual original content, right?
It's not even that you think Star stole a pink protection bubble from Steven Universe, which is retarded, it's that you think that it matters

the only original thing in su is lesbians and thats because networks dont give a fuck anymore

>SU has more references to anime than actual original content

Yeah ok man

I feel like this is better with audio.

this gif doesn't prove steven iniverse invented fight scen

Is it really necessary to false flag?

When I saw this post only get like 3 replies in /sug/ I knew it was gonna end up as its own bait thread.

It takes nine months to make an episode, the similiaries are just coincidental. That SVE episode did not air nine months after Bubbled, calm down. Anyways, it isn't as if SU invented the concept. The writers for that episode already had a storyboard completed well before Bubbled even aired.

next Zarya skin is a giant white dress with a thorn and rose theme for her weapon

I like to imagine that this thread was made as a joke, and not simply to be retarded.

But nobody makes jokes on the internet anymore.

No one ever made jokes on the internet.

Nigga Steven has had his bubble since 2013.

doesn't one episode of star take about a year to animate? how long does SU take?

also why care? both shows are mediocre.

Your fetish is girls trapped in hamster balls?
Nice.

To be fair, that's more of a purple bubble.

If the Star-in-a-pink-bubble thing became a regular feature of the show then yeah, I probably would think they were ripping it off from Steven Universe. But since it was used in literally one scene in one episode (as a means of breathing while submerged underwater), I think it's just a coincidence.

Star likes pink cutesy shit. Most of her magic is pink (season 2 seems to be using as the main motif for her more "positive" spells this season). The pink stands out well against the dark greenish background.

It's really a stretch.

Nigga, you need to be more original than this. You even make CalArts look original and it uses more stolen material than Steven Universe does. That show is nothing but CalArts.

Why was that power such fucking shit?

Cause you suck. Bubble shield was top kek.

I don't even get the channel.

fucking FIGHT ME

Thanks for this pic.