Would you rather to live in a hispanic hood or a nigger one?

Would you rather to live in a hispanic hood or a nigger one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
youtube.com/watch?v=gqZzBqAynnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU&t=195s
youtube.com/watch?v=1GmBQdtae-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you HAVE TO choose one.

Hispanic

Why?

My nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
Or my vato
youtube.com/watch?v=gqZzBqAynnQ

the one that has more cute girls

who is THAT. whatever she is i'd mix with her

Its Hispanic. Better core values, even then there are black neighborhoods that are nice

i dunno, i got that pic from Sup Forums

>nigger
Cool it with the racism, k m8?

A hood with only black men and latin women

Lmfao is this a joke? Hispanic.

I rather live in your moms bad

Because i can blend in with hispanics but can't with blacks.

latin america's violence dwarfs africa's both in complexity and magnitude
that said, your average hispanic is better behaved than your average negro
it's a solid question

This.

If the question was take me out of my country to a hood in Latin America then that changes little. In terms of hispanic vs black hoods in the states i think its simple.
If we compare say some el salvador shithole to a somalian hell on earth the choice still remains simple.

Definitely Hispanic. Have you seen black hoods?

explain yourself, whiteboi

Hispanic women need more than pathetic spic m*n

thing is though, latin american violence still operates under gang specific "laws", whereas black violence is a lot more random and animalistic.

honestly the biggest deciding factor for me is the screaming
youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU&t=195s
I just cant handle black loudness.

>your moms bad
wut?

Hispanic
not even close

What the fuck happend there? explain me

>guy is security guard
>tells the kids to quiet down (I think)
>kids nigress mom and family chimps out
>he eventually tases her
his youtube channel is full of his exploits, hes a fearless hero

CHI

well at least the blacks would "speak" english

nigger one

Can you tases everyone you want in usa? or only guards and police can? if i'm in a fight and i use a taser, i'll go to jail?

depends on the state man, but generally you're able to defend yourself as soon as a person starts to hit you
nigress was hitting him which made it justified

The cops will have to decide that later on, maybe the guy you tase will try to send you to court, but as long as you didn't kill the guy and it was a fight, I don't see how it will end up, maybe both of you doing some jail time in a county jail.

black hispanics

Both are much better options than living in a slavshit neighbourhood anyway.

Do you have a plan for getting into the diamond industry

Kek my country counts as both.

man, fuck that shit
glad we don't have niggers here

Silver is and another minerals are more interesting to for me

A black one, at least when I get robbed I'll still be able to hang out with them and use my shit at their place. I feel like I'd just get a girl pregnant if I lived in a hispanic joint.

are you the same argentine who asked for the explanation?

Hispanic
I'm a CHIcano btw

>a black because I'll get robbed
>not hispanic because I'll just have sex

what are hispanic neighborhoods, specially mexican ones like

How painful is your existence

no, i had seen this video but I only got to the part where the woman gets tased
everything after is a clusterfuck as well, and i'm watching other videos of the same dude and he has like dozens

the security guard has some massive set of fucking balls though

no
Not yet... haven't you went to the downtown? it's full of africans selling watches and things like that... 7years more and this country will be full of africans.

cheaper to get robbed tbqh

Yo fui a estados unidos en el 2001, miami, fui a un barrio hispano (Estaba lleno de cubanos), la verdad es que son bastante tranquilos y educados, tranquilamente podria ser un barrio de yanquis blancos, el barrio se llamaba "La pequeña havana"...

youtube.com/watch?v=1GmBQdtae-this one is crazy. the gun comes out

yeah I am watching that one right now
honestly though, the thing that scares me the most is that it's the guy against fucking everyone, you have no idea if he's gonna get punched on the back of the head by some random dude

I used to work in a city that was basically ethnically segregated. You could tell the difference between the ethnic makeup of the neighborhood without even seeing the people/writing.

That being said, I wouldn't mind living in either.

If the question is in the US, Hispanics don't commit nearly as much crimes as the blacks, especially homicide.
I would still say Hispanics outside the US. Like what the other user said, better family values, better food, and better culture x1000.

the thing you learn is that they're all cowards when it comes people who will actually stand up for themselves

It's pretty nice actually. Chicanos are all about that honor, loyalty, and family life. It's just the gangbanging retards you have to avoid.

Not much. I look a bit intimidating so nobody ever talked shit to my face or anything, and I was in honors and AP classes so both the thugs and the smart people liked me.

I suppose so. Having a taser and an actual gun probably helps.
Though who knows how many people are strapped in that building.

Do you have papers? if not, is it a big deal for you in your daily life? where are your parents from? do you live in a sanctuary city?

Is it even a serious question?

Chicano means you were born in the states.

This....have hot girls an fet to be as crazy as possible

my bad, where are your parents from?

Yeah I have papers. Parents from Mexico of course.

They're just regular. They have loud parties on Saturdays and are hardworking people. Around here (only 40 minutes from LA by train) they have nice chickens in their front yards and horses. They like watching soccer and boxing. Shit like that.
My dad is from Seattle (his parents from Michoacan) and my mom is from South Africa (but her parents are from Argentina).

Wrong on both fronts.

okay sorry

Play your cards right and it's much easier fitting into a Hispanic hood as a white man than a black one.

Tbh I'd say you're just Hispanic rather than a chicano, only one parent is off Mexican descent and not even from Mexico himself.

I don't identify as Chicano, I just say I'm mestizo, Hispanic, or of Mexican/Argentine descent.
I really don't mind what people classify me as honestly, most people here will just say I'm Mexican and I don't have a problem with that.

I mean really all you are Is American, but if classification is needed then you're Hispanic.

Yeah I agree. Do you guys do this type of thing over in Mexico?

I guess the whole caste thing is kind of a thing.
But people don't really use ancestry as a way to classify people, if you're white you're white, if you're back you're back, if you're brown you're brown, but of course people still generally consider whites to be"superior" wether they have a positive opinion of them or not and look down on blacks.

hispanic as in mexican/south american?
i would probably off myself rather than living in either

Are you unironically Afrikaans?

Damn, like everywhere else in the world lol.
No, but I know a little. I am jealous that my mother can speak Afrikaans and Zulu though, it sounds beautiful.

Good. Fuck Afrikaans. What is your mother, then? Black? Colored?

Her parents are both from Argentina, my grandmother is somewhat Amerindian (mestizo I suppose) and my grandfather looks fully Iberian/German. She's as pale as an Irishman.

Do you look ethnic? Or are you white passing?

Talking about the violence part. The violence in Africa isn't animalistic or random it's trucking planned). that's one of the biggest errors people have in how they see conflict in their (or how violence is committed in Latin America) and only just have a basic bitch view of it.

I kind of look like the Iberian meme guy but with castizo/mestizo skin, like Jessica Alba (lol) shade. My brothers are more white-passing though, my little brother being the most (looks like Finn Wolfhard of Stranger Things). My older brothers are pale, but you can tell they are not from here. Like if Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong had children.

BACK IT UPP

I'd choose a slav one, but between these two I'd go for hispanic, Chile is awesome

Hispanics definitely. They actually have some cultures unlike niggers. And while they can be just as violent as the Nigs (cartels n shit) Hispanics are generally more reasonable and hospitable.

nigger. Hispanics too violent even by nigger levels.

>some
we have plenty of culture unlike you Cletus

I lived in a black one and we had to board up the back door so nigs would stop running in with guns and threatened to rape our women if we didn't give up the shit. We were the only white family there. If we went too deep in black dudes would try to walk infront of the car and stuff. Ghetto blacks are plain racist. Are Chollos?

Ghetto nigs also like white dudes because they spend so much time in jail. I used to know this junkie who bought from these dudes who called him pretty eyes and looked at each other when they saw him. Not that anyone wants to know this but black dudes supposedly call a white dudes asshole i jail "pink sock". "because that's what a nigga uses to jack off". I think is a direct quote.

Hispanic ones. I think I could at least try to somewhat integrate, but I could never try to be black without making a fool of myself.
Also hispanics will probably cook nice stuff.

Black, I don’t want my head cut off with a machete

well, i already live in a "hispanic" neighborhood and everybody is nice and kind, even venezuelans that came like 2 years ago.