"Hey Cosgrove, how come you never got married?"

"Hey Cosgrove, how come you never got married?"

"cause I like meat too much"

"You could be married and still eat a lot of meat"

"I didn't know that"

Art.

Was the joke that women don't like to eat meat as much as men or was I just stupid

He likes cock

he likes dick

Is meat an allegory for a male phallus? Is Freakazoid telling him to get married and have a gay affair?

I'm pretty sure the joke is just that he thinks married men can't eat meat. No deeper meaning.

Wait, so what you are saying is that you can be married and still suck a lot of dick?

It's either an implication he's gay, which I don't think so since there's an episode where he's almost successfully seduced by a woman (WHAT WILL COSGROVE DO-O-O-O!?), or it's just a stupid line that makes no sense but is funny BECAUSE it makes no sense.

remember old 80s-90s sitcoms where the henpecking wife is always nagging the husband to stop eating the food he likes because it's "bad for him" ? nevermind what he needs is more exercise, not less good food

yeah, just marry someone with a penis

it's a double entendre.both readings are true.

>Rewatching this show for the first time since cancellation
>Get to this episode last week
>Almost fall off the couch from chuckles

This show ended too soon.

fuckin kek

Not everything has a hidden sexual meaning you weirdos.

It was just two short verses, parodying hello dolly. I thought randy rogel did that stuff by himself. I know he writes the sort of "this is a legally distinct melody but you can tell what it's supposed to be" tunes that go with said songs.
I love how the ending to the clever animaniacs videogame did that to its own theme song

>Freakazoid
>no hidden sexual meanings
This is bait, right?

>where do you think we are.jpeg

Double meanings were more of an Animaniacs thing though.

They took place in the same Universe.

Meaning?

kinda yeah. freakazoid's humor was a little different. my favorite gag had to be when freakazoid prevented world war 2 by preventing pearl harbor (yeah okay) and then did Quantum Leap, and when he got back he was delighted to find that rush limbaugh had become a bleeding heart liberal

No, double meanings.

Didn't stop Keith Vaz.

You mother fucker.

I actually like how, rather than getting away with something naughty, freakazoid got away with subjects that shouldn't have been funny, but were. like HANDMAN made a bland story about a helpful sidekick falling in love funny, ending it with a frigid couple who were feet instead.. Huntsman made you chuckle at a hero who has nothing to do because the cops are too good at their jobs and there's no crime..

"You know, I love jousting so much, I wish I could marry it."

Definitely gay.

HULA GIRLS

>bruce timm gets to have some fun in an episode without Steff