Nice hiss

Nice hiss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is maybe the best thread I've ever seen, OP.

Steve is BASED

This guy loves every piece of food he eats from these things, are they really as good as he makes them sound? I want other try one but I have a feeling it's gonna taste like elementary cafeteria food.

Americans should let the government ration their food they will be more healthy.

Explain

some guy who's into traps and MRE's

What does Steve love more? Instant coffee or powdered fruit drinks?

The instant coffee, but only if he mixes some chocolate into it.

delicious!

>are they really as good as he makes them sound?
Of course not. It just gives him memories of being in the military I imagine. There's not point for people like us to ever eat this shit. I don't want to be reminded of school lunch.

>it's a peanut butter episode

His videos are boring as shit. He says the same fucking things for every ration he gets his hands on. I feel like this is another Reviewcuck type of thing where people self-insert themselves onto Reviewbreh or Steve because they're both autistic, and most of you betas can relate.

Same applies for that awful Red Letter Media shit.

Most e-celebs would fit this

Wow, this guy doesn't dream of being Steve and reading MRE forums all day to try to find the 1974 Finnish Raspberry Breakfast pack. Get a load of him.

Movie food can be so scrummy.

he was never in the military

it high high fat and high sodium, it can't be that bad

mostly its the novelty of eating rare MREs and opening up like happy meals.

youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA/videos

>His disappointment when he opens an old can and there is no hiss

>"no hiss, weird!"

that's a hard hitter
good thing i'm sitting down

he'd look really handsome if he'd just get rid of that redneck beard and cut his hair

He looks like AlphaOmegaSin's twin brother.

There's nothing more pathetic than people who've never been in the military with a military obsession

>That chocolate bar
For as fat as I may be, I wouldn't touch that shit. How the fuck has he not died yet?

shut up cuck, steve looks great anyway

They only want the good parts without the struggle.

w-were you two in the military, anons?

most of these rations are exotic foods from unknown country, who know what they actually taste like

>This guy loves every piece of food he eats
Not always, he hates those old fudge bars you get in the old Nam c-rations

>implying
We would all develop heart disease from the horrible corporate-lobbyist derived vision of nutrition.

>There's nothing more pathetic than people who've never been in the military with a military obsession
I'm a chef and I like Steve's videos because they're very informative about who is eating what, and well as the historical rations which are interesting from a culinary history point of view
I have no desire to play Rambo

I hate her reactions

that's true but there's also nothing wrong with being an autist and eating rations for fun and clicks. from what I've seen of this guy's videos, he's not a military worshipper but I might be wrong.

also a lot of people who are into history in general will inevitably end up reading a bunch of shit about the military so it's not too bad provided they don't go full slurper.

From watching his videos it seems only certain things are dangerous when they expire. The "jelly bars" which seem to be just gummy squares just kind of get hard, stuff like the chocolate bars have chemicals that expire and taste disgusting but aren't dangerous. Freeze dried and vacuum packed stuff holds up very well, he actually ate beef stew from 88 once and usually eats cereal and potato biscuits form Vietnam. The bad stuff is milk concentrate, anything with nuts, and canned food, that's susceptible to Botulism and can kill you.

>same thread and replies over and over because autistic plebbitors only care about getting upvotes (you) and their beloved e-celebs
Many such cases

>Mfw Steve thread

I guess that includes your whining too?

>he'd look really good if he adopted 21st century metrosexualism

more like really gay like u faget

Rice with beef. "Exotic".

who is worse, the man who posts redditry, or the man who comes into a reddit thread crying about it? dare I say, the latter more itself be more reddit