www.twitter.com/gyllenhaaaal/status/895855952162836481

>Takes one to know one

Fucking idiot could have obliterated her and got her slurping his cock later

>5 years have passed
>still no valid rebuttals

>Jonah inside

twitter.com/gyllenhaaaal/status/895855952162836481

Fixed

"first of all, I don't want your hairy frog snatch. secondly, if you were in a bedroom with brad pitt and leo - they would ask you to leave. translate that, asshole"

Jonah got utterly destroyed

Why is this face so loathsome

"Haha that's pretty funny, tell me whats the weather forecast, you losing your job because you reached 30?"

This would've worked

>WW2 is over, you don't have to open your legs for americans anymore

>what's that weathergirl? why don't you go see if it it's raining you whore cunt"

What is the orgin of this picture?

His spirit was shattered and his deep insecurity about his pathetic fat body exploded in an instant by getting personally insulted by an extremely attractive woman who thinks youreally disgusting all in front of an audience of notoriously snoody french people.

His confidence and feelings of riding high from an advancing acting career died in an instant, in front of everyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cried after.

savage

>yeah, heh, yeah that's pretty funny... yeah you're funny... alright - hey DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE --- yeah that was funny, why don't you make another one.. oh.. why are you crying? why's that? oh is it my gun? does this make you cry? oh that's too b- DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE --- now I don't want to be reckless here, I'm gonna let you all go, but this girl, this WHORE, she's staying with me for a while... that's right you french faggots, looks like you're not getting your weather today

let's be real here, he is not a physically attractive man and he looks weak and not masculine

>get about two sentences into reading this
>realise that it's not the monologue from the rape scene in irreversible

*sniff*

Why didn't he just punch her in the face.

The nasty bitch deserves it.

Butthurt and mad, this is now how you banter.

he went to a french tv show and the host said mean things to him

top kek

>"That's so weird! I had the same fantasy. I was in a room with you, I made you laugh, and I left....except there was no Brad or Leonardo in my fantasy" >[stands up]
>"And guess what...your fantasy will never come true...but mine is about it" >[walks out of studio].

best post

>No you think its funny you think it's all a big fucking joke but this is why we're here.. we don't need to be here, we're here to try and sell the movie, we're not here to be your fucking friend don't laugh like your my friend ok i would knock your fucking teeth out of your dumb fucking french skull. you know what, fuck no don't, don't fucking calm me down dude we do this all day I'm fucking tired i wanna go home, i have other shit i wanna do too, I'll fucking go over there and rip your fucking hair out of your head if you don't shut up, know why I'm stressed out cuz I'm on Atkins i haven't eaten shit all day because every fucking reporter comes here and asks me what it feels like to be unattractive and I gotta sit here and i fucking wanna kill you right now my dream is to get out of this chair and knock the teeth out of your head.

>I'm sure they'd have much better things, or people, to do
Wow Jonah all u had to say

>Yeah well your mother is a stinky poo poo head

Literally no defense from this

"Interesting, and what's yours Miles?"

Where's the original video? I keep seeing this meme

samefag

>the host
It was a weather forecaster.

>You would go away!
>Oh thank God. For a second I thought I'd have to join in.

The girl is attractive so your insult doesn't work

Attractive women are extremely insecure.

That Tom Cruise one is the only way to deal with something like this, did someone save it?

Imagine being the guy who translates it to him
>sir she says uh... that she has a dream where Leo and Brad are uh... they're just hanging out in a room and uh... you're not there sir, I'm sorry

>translate that, asshole

The inherent problem with her joke is she wasn't strictly bantering. It wasn't a joke.

why isn't your gif animated, user?

does this pic remind you of yourself, mr levy?

No, Cloister, it reminds me of you. You really are a parasite.

And why do you think my last name is Levy? You are a stupid person.

>I hope Mossad kidnap and torture your sandnigger boyfriend

You sound angry now, Jason. Good. You are repeating what is said about you, too.

Wew that post really made you fucking angry, didn't it, Jason?

You are fully exposed now.

>*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

>you're a jerk

I predict thundery showers for tonight

>who are you again, and why are you here? nevermind I lost interest already. Next question.

You are a coward. Truly pathetic.

jews are not all called "cohen" to be some humourous persons, user.

You are an angry, pedophile shite who makes these same threads every day, Jason.

Truly sad behaviour for a 39yo man.

How old are you, you useless shit? You need me. Without me, your life as no purpose.

What I don't get is that if they speak different languages, if Jonah came up with a mean comeback, the translator wouldn't translate it.

>stupidbitchessaywhat

>Whoah..didn't know I signed up for celebrity roast.. All right then, what else you got?

Once upon a time women would fantasize about meeting a movie star and falling in love, discovering that once they strip away the layers of their social postion they are left with two souls that fundamentally fit.

Nowadays women fantasize about being a disposable cum bucket.

Feminism was a mistake. Modern women are trash.

Oh dear, Jason. Copying phrases back like a fucking chimp.

You don't get it, Jason.

We are not rival shitposters. We intend to get you arrested because of your pedophile activity. And your campaign of online abuse via all your sockpuppet accounts.

You can stop it. But you won't.

>We
Oh, are your multiple personalities all here as well? And your imaginary friends too?

Your mental health is getting worse.

Ok ,Jason. kek

We all know this is what you do. You accuse others of doing the things you do. That is truth reversal, the trolling technique.

It doesn't work. We are not doing these things. You are.

If you are not Jason Levy, then why hell would you be so angry and respond to posts about Jason Levy?

You're a fucking idiot. Kek

Who is Jason Levy? Is he another one of your personalities? I've never heard of a man called Jason Levy.

Why are you still crying, Jason.

Take your meds

kek

>"Bro's hook up their mates with sluts all the time, so that's fine with me"

For his most recent disaster

>"Yeah i used to be the fat guy at celebrity parties, parties you don't get invited too"

Amazing kek

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My favorite.

saved this a while ago. forget about it.

>www.twitter.com/gyllenhaaaal/status/895855952162836481
damn

what a primadonna

>ah yes, I'd leave because I would have to meet up with your sister

>twitter.com/gyllenhaaaal/status/895855952162836481

Honestly I think he dealt with this as best as he could. Not give the guy any time of day.

That said I don't even know what being "the fat guy" at a party even means, so maybe I would challenge him on that

I think the best thing he could have done in that situation is to do the biggest, most sarcastic fake laugh known to man. There's nothing he really could have said without coming off as assblasted

>"Yeah I used to be the fat guy at celebrity parties, parties you aren't invited to"

One of the better ones I've seen

worst part about that is the overtly gay person using his fake gay persona to try to normalize shaming someone in public like that

What would Kevin Smith's retort be?

>I have a fantasy about you as well. You move on from your weather girl job, meet a handsome and rich man who doesn't care about your promiscuous past, get married, have kids, and live a fulfilling life caring for your children and grandchildren. Then you wake up.

How the fuck can you be an actor and be this insecure?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

All those mad yanks

>do you have any other questions that are smart?

Why is Jonah's bantz deficiency?!?!

>“Do you have any other questions that are smart?”

What's that thing in red?

>its been 5 years
Fuck I'm old

>09-09-16

>its almost been a year since the incident
>i havent dont anything worthwhile in that timeframe

They seem to think Jonah has top shelf bantz????

hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/11/jonah-hill-interview-fat-guy-awkward-video/

Old white blond woman. They all like this. Age like milk

No Schlomo, that's one the traps you orthodox degenerates pick up on the DL.

Did you know this motherfucker weighed over 500lbs?

>*pulls out .45*
>1911

huh?