Anyone else pumped for the second season? it's the only show I actually enjoyed last year

anyone else pumped for the second season? it's the only show I actually enjoyed last year

Me.

It was really good and I was made to see it by these fuckers from here. Wasn't disappointed.

is there an ETA for s2? hype as fuck

probably late october

our guy

I like Sorrentino but it's probably gonna be pozzed up the ass.

Reminder that there are idiots among us who criticise his character after watching 5 minutes of the first episode and nothing further than that.

Did they announce anything new? Like what it's going to be about?

Beautiful series, probably the best visuals ever created in a series. The Voiello character is masterfully written

Superior character

Wait no why does there need to be a second series

The first one wrapped everything up just fine

the new series isn't even gonna be about Lenny

It's called The New Pope

Is season 1 on netflix? The torrents are low quality

>2016 was one year ago

it was perfect as it is

another season would be gratuitous

>in 4 months 2017 was 1 year ago

Place your bets:
Gutierrez
Voiello
Tomasso

honestly i'm not, loved the first second and i think it ended perfectly, i'll be sad when a forced second season ruins it

Prob not needed desu. The first season had a good beginning middle and end. Can't see a reason to try to tel more.

Each season is a stand alone,
you numpties
Different cast, different story, different title

You can stop crying about how it'll retroactively ruin the first season now

Amatucci

>Amatucci
Not a Cardinal.

>in four months 'the current year' was three years ago.

Just a shitpost. Though personally I wouldn't want one of the existing characters to be the new pope. Voiello's character is perfect as it was, and it depends entirely on him not being pope.

literally and unironically this

revisionists are the worst, learn to separate things in your mind you simpletons

Couldn't that be a reference to his rebirth? I just finished watching the series yesterday and there were constant mentions of his changed personality toward the end . "The child pope has become a man" etc.

possibly

I don't think there's been much news on the 2nd season so far though