Yfw you see DETROIT bombing at the BOX OFFICE

Most movies like Detroit usually don't do well in theaters, but get tons of praise from critics.

>yfw they blame the evul cisgender white males for this

-............................I truly believe that the aurhorities should make personal checks on every individual and whoever can't prove via a ticket stub or digital transatction ticket that they attended to a DETROIT screening should be immediatly executed..........................................................

No one cares you filthy namefag.

pff they bomb everything in Detroit
whats so special about a boxoffice?

Tripfags need to leave, this place isn't about building a reputation

Why would hollywood make a movie about democrats bringing down a city?

that's a shame. It hasn't opened here yet but I'll go see it when it opens. Kathryn Bigelow is a really fucking good director, ZDT is one of the best movies of the decade.

For real?

Is this the end of racebaitkino?

>Detroit didn't do so good
So like irl

She may be a good director, but The Hurt Locker taught me she doesn't care about accurately portraying something as long as it makes for a better movie.
Kind of like Oliver stone. It's like they are saying, "never lets facts get in the way of a good screenplay"

Was the Hurtlocker actually good?

kill yourself

>never let facts get in the way of good screenplay

I'd argue that is a good point, I'd rather watch something interesting because it was embellished than something boring because muh historical accuracy

Not if you have any actual military experience. But everyone else seems to love it.

shut the fuck up nigger

fucking piece of shit

No one cares about the plight of the poor and violent blackman anymore. It's overdone, they need to get over it

Oh wow a historical drama released in summer isn't a giant hit?

Imagine that.

its a fantastic thriller about bomb experts
my brother walked out of the theatre after 20 minutes. He was an iraq veteran and said it was the most hollywood version of combat he'd ever seen.

I can't say I disagree with it as a filmmaking process. The problem then becomes people thinking it was an accurate depiction of anything. Think of how many people consider Platoon an accurate picture of Vietnam, or that JFK shows still unanswered questions about the assassination (specifically the "magic bullet" which can be explain by the fact that Kennedy was sitting on an elevated seat in the back). My concern is people who watch the hurt locker are going to think that's how EOD actually is.

>uses a trip
>call him a namefag
good intitive, bad judgement

This is just the (((beginning)))

newfags and Sup Forumslets on suicide watch
based krager

stfu nigger

people don't want to pay to be told how evil and racist they are for 2 hours?

WTF?

c'mon son, at least he's gonna nuke North Korea and Venezuela

>no wall

the wall is funded and starting you mong

>no lock her up

he can't start investigations himself but he publicly told sessions to start

>shitty little "muslim ban"

put in a little version to get confirmed by the SCOTUS and then will lay down the hammer. though even the "little" ban has massive implications just by banning somalia alone considering how much they're ruining the entire state of minnesota

>israel is our greatest ally

this sucks

>no mass deportations

that's fake news there are mass deportations

>no drain the swamp

did you miss all the mass establishment firings and lobbying reform?

>obamacare 2.0

not trump's fault republicans that campaigned on repealing obamacare voted to keep obamacare

>most hated president in history

fake news

>no reversal of the demographic shift

did you miss the RAISE immigration act?

>when you try to cash in on a popular trend, but it takes years to make a movie

shut up pol

Stone never lets facts get in the way in his "documentaries" either.

>the wall is funded and starting
So you guys officially gave up on Mexico, huh? Well, what's a little 1.6 billion dollars for chain link fences?

I cant enjoy ZDT because muh patriotism and the cunt in the lead

Fucking degenerate

Shut up, reddit.

First half was alright but it got super heavy handed towards the end. Also should have been about the riots in general, the Algiers motel stuff dragged like a motherfucker

Just like Ghostbusters!

If you want credit/recognition for your shitty posts then go to Reddit and make an account. Trips are for ama threads not so you can put a faggy little signature on all of your posts.

>posts for years
>everyone hates you or has no idea who you are
What's the motivation behind posting at this point?

Well worth it
And no its gonna be a wall
We already have a fence
Are we gonna refence it?

>did you miss the RAISE immigration act?

>implying

GOP Senators themselves have said it has no chance of passing

Reminder that the events at the Hotel as depicted in the movie would've went completely different if the "suspects" just spoke the fuck up about how it was a starter pistol and the guy that was killed as soon as they burst in was the one who was firing it.

Of course, literally the last shot of the movie is a card saying "We don't REALLY know what happened at the Algiers so we just kind of pieced things together for the sake of drama" so whatever.

Ah yes, Detroit, the movie about how racist police/soldiers held down a hotel room because the guests were black - highlighting America's racial discrimination in the 60's. Such a terrible state of affairs. It's much better that the 85% black Detroit now is a giant, wild, unlivable jungle with murder rates through the roof because segregation/apartheid was so evil yes yes.

Yes, yes, racism is the problem, not black.

(((Critics))) in (((Hollywood))) love this movie. Wonder why.

Soooo, he hasnĀ“t made America great agin as he promised? or at least at the time he promised he would.

WE WUZ NOT KANGZ OF DA BOX OFFICE

In the movie they show balck people doing some bad things too.

Yeah, the riots themselves aren't given much justification in the movie. Much like in real life, it was a simple bust of an illegal bar that some black bystanders saw and didn't know the context of. They simple just saw a bunch of blacks get put in paddy wagons and assumed EVIL WHITEY IS DOING THIS FOR NO REASON.

Drumpf has a small dick

I didn't watch the movie but I heard thatr the bad cops get away with it at the end of the movie. It's a dangerous race baiting trick. On one hand you make black ppl angry with the feeling of no justice, on the other hand you make white ppl angry because all cops are racists. I wonder what kind of wicked person would manufacture this kind of ticking bomb...

*Hands.