Culture Pals - /cp/

New month, same me Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a português of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/eriksen.k
youtube.com/watch?v=x7px5FZ9jD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>***NEW MESSAGE***
>Thai/Indonesian

Don't be bad to her. She has a lot of problems.
I've talked with her and she's cool. She's also cute, but she will totally say that she's fugly.
She's a hikikomori girl

/Julissa596

Anyone else love to make their qt feel special?

Your qt has hundreds of other men messaging her. You will never make her feel special - she's only playing with you.

should i fake my country on IP?
i feel no ones gonna talk to me otherwise

I don’t think that’s true

Try one time. If you get nothing then you can change flag.

No hay hilo latino, no sé a dónde ir

Why does everytime I think of messaging someone I feel like a weird creep? It is the same irl
Is there a workaround?

Don't be a nigger, it is hard mode to be a slav that's true but it's way more rewarding I've managed to fug 4 girls form ip 2 of which were western euros

>slav
great meme

>tfw no qt with weird eyes
/daebak_sofie

Tfw my account has been suspended

Like it matters

Got another Line ID of a cute who wants to meet upヽ(´▽`)/

Stop jihad-ing! That could be the reason!

do spanish, portuguese girls like pale skins?
i want spanish, portuguese qt

Cute ___

Cute what?

Depends how handsome and funny are you also stop posting this plastic p*lka

Japanese girl

nice, gl fella

Who this?

interpals.net/eriksen.k

Does someone know where I can download chat protocols of normies? I have no idea how to start a conversation and what to talk about.

>Look like my Dad

what did she mean by this

Just be yourself bro :)

Just say: Hi, nice to meet you

And then?

How are you?

Isn't that a bit boring? And how would I continue after that?

Red means not read?

Then you ask for their line and send pictures of your dick

does anyone still use scripts or everyone just handpicks their girls now?

The absolute state of nippon human interaction

Come on...

He's probably used to dealing with weaboos so he only has to say hi and if he's shit at conversation they'll just think "he's just like muh animes!!"

Omw home from fucking my qt. Feels good man

Was it a Portuguese?

Not yet no, maybe next time. Got anyone in mind?

>mfw keep getting views from gay russians

No. Don't know anyone. I was asking this because Luxembourg has a lot of portuguese people

cocks...

Bro, there's no magic lines, you need to learn it by yourself, just keep trying and you will be getting better at it eventually

bleh, try 50 y/o gay american dudes....

Guys I'm anxious to use my facebook account.

Or is normal to use fakes?

More like 50 yo black gay american dudes.

Breh, I have a Brazilian flag and still manage to talk to many girls.

Don't be a retard.

Wouldn't know, didn't see the city. Its just one of my flight stops

I've flown around europe quite a bit and I never saw Luxembourg used as a stop by any flight company, seems like an odd one.

What's wrong with Brazil anyway? Most normies don't know it's a shithole they imagine fit people samba and night long beach parties

Indeed it is, it was just the closest/cheapest one to my final destination

>What's wrong with Brazil anyway? Most normies don't know it's a shithole

I'm not sure I agree with that, but even if that were the case, most people seem to be interested in native English speakers, Germans, Swedes and people from such wealthy countries.

Also, Portuguese is not a popular language to learn like German, English, Japanese, Russian etc so you can't even help people who're trying to learn the language... well, most of the girls trying to learn Portuguese are "meh" there anyway.

I can tell you that it's MUCH easier to find qts when you have a German flag for example (I know because I did change my flag for a while and I can speak german).

But there's a feeling of satisfaction when you're able to make a qt crave you when you have a shit flag.

Just saying eastern euro flag is one of the worst if you are into western girls

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
she's been doing this for years

War changes people

So what was this all about?

Saw that thread too

Why would anyone be into Western girls? Do you want to become a cuck or what?

Stop believing memes Jose

Sluchaj, Pawelu....Zabij sobie.

NO BULLYING
LOVE EVERYONE

What

Co?

Why you Google translating shit or idk Google translate would do it way better

Ucz sie angielskiego xD Bo nic nie rozumiem.

Pure autism

he's overdosing on cocaine polebro.

Next time a koreaboo asks for a meme send her shit one

Idk why, but a qt ruskie telling me all about borscht and how she wants to make that and blini for me is top-tier comfy
Also she's really shy and it's very easy to tell she gets a little flustered and blushes when I send her flirty stuff

Would you go there just to see your qt? I have zero interest in seeing Moscow. if I go I'd just do it for my main qt. Flights are cheap and all but I'd feel used in a way

She lives in the middle of nowhere, near the Kazakh border. So probably not. But I just met her. If things got serious and I didn't find another qt in a much better location I'd consider going to Russia. I'd prefer her to meet me in like Moscow or St. Petersburg than go to her shithole town though. I'd be delighted to visit her shithole though))))

What's a code in the script I can use to filter one profile of someone I don't want to see that I visited it?

Please help

Good for you lad, so long as she's not using you like most russian thots on that site

I don't have the script on hand, but perhaps the easiest (and probably dirtiest) way is to add her profile to visit qts list in the script somewhere before the code that visits qts.

I'm just guessing though, on mobile now, so can't look at it.

Let's be real here: Russian and Ukrainian girls usually have the best profiles on Interpals. American girls have the worst.

I remember reading that slavic countries have on average more women per men than most other places, so it makes sense there's a few more quality qts who dont have bf.

Older generation yes, current generation there shouldn't be a difference

The cool thing about Slavic countries is that the men there are usually a 2 while the girls are on average a 6. The average Slavic girl is much more attractive than the average Anglo woman.

>used to use IP for years
>my WhatsApp is full of hundreds of old conversations with girls I met there
>met one in particular in person and lost my virginity to her
>fast forward to know
>engaged to my girlfriend I met at my job
>look back on my time using IP and absolutely cringe

You'll regret it later, when you meet a real girl who you can actually be with in person.

Where was that girl from? (the one you lost your virginity to)

Yeah, no shit

Slavic girl meme needs to die tbqh

>used IP to get used to talking to women
>lost your virginity through it eventually
>this gave you confidence that eventually most likely helped you get the girl at work

I dunno bro, seems like you might've been better off for having used IP.

Why are Brits more likely to dislike Slavs than the muslims ruining their country?

Total bs, there's no better feeling than living with your forgein qt and planning your lives together

Why can't you hate both?

Also that's nothing to do with interpals

Are you 100% British?

>British
Thats not a real thing

> Let me tell you about someone else's country/nation.

English

That's what you're doing senpai

>implying they're not the first to say it

youtube.com/watch?v=x7px5FZ9jD4

Good and nice, thanks my brown friend

Hate Muslims
Indifferent about Slavs
Simple as

>British things, I'm afraid there's hardly any
They're getting to them young I see

>Pole giving his opinion on anything ever
it's like that friendless loser who no one asked to contribute trying to join into a conversaton, making it awkward for everyone

(((They)))

OK Muhammad Al-Düsseldorf.

There are plenty of english things, and plenty of scottish things. But this imperial identity of yours is the reason why Europe is in trouble rn, cease your doings at once limey

I don't get why. Out of all the countries, the slav ones have the highest percentage of hot ~20 year olds. If they're young and studying at university, they won't be as desperate for your money if their hopes of moving to Korea have yet to be crushed. Compared to my experiences with other whites, they also seem to be the least likely to list partying as a hobby. Most of the ones I talk to are either shy depressed bookish types or semi-autistic normies that like to go to the beach with their friends and gossip about kpop boys. Better than stacies.
If you think they're boring and generic I understand, but they're usually hot and comparably wholesome to girls from cunts like France or Germany.
Idk it might be different for me because I'm Asian.

That's one autistic thing to say