Realizing I have severe depression

>realizing I have severe depression
how do I get help?

Most other therapists and psychiatrists are full of shit. Try watching Jordan Peterson videos on youtube, donate to his patreon and buy his new book.

you don’t

if ur in school talk to a counselor they can hook you up

Block Sup Forums with a web blocker is a first good step. Then try to get friends.

got any to recommend?

I don't want to go to my university's health center.

I try but it doesn't work. I have friends who I hang out with, I think without them I would have killed myself by now.

>I don't want to go to my university's health center.
You have to. I get that part of depression is lack of motivation but you gotta make yourself reach out for help

how do they help with treating depression then? I don't want to take any ssri's I know those fuck people up

>I try but it doesn't work

You have to. This place is poison for your brain. The brain reacts to stimuli, and this website constantly bombards you with negativity, racism, hopelessness etc. Chances are you aren't even really depressed, you're just in a bad state of mind because of this website. Seriously, real life is more fun and happy than this, stop wasting your time on this shitty website.

kys

I was joking

I'm immune to the racism and stuff here. People are not racist irl, people who are racist irl are brainlets and usually really dumb and poor.

they might just get a therapist for you, idk m8 ive never had depression. you should go talk to them to find out because i assure you whatever it is its better than what youre doing now

>I'm immune to the racism and stuff here

That's good and it's good you realise the difference between here and real life. All I'm saying is that it's not good to surround yourself with constant negativity, which is basically what this website is. Go surround yourself with friends instead.

If you realize the difference between the real world and this place why the fuck have you made dozens and dozens of threads about how white women don't want you??

because they don't, I'm desi

black pill =/= pol shit

you will get used to it then doesnt care about anything anymore, give it a few years.

how can a BLACKPILLED individual such as yourself suffer from "depression"

weakness of mind

also black pilled =/= kara boga bullshit

You live in Canada, don't just go out to shit, go hike and camping. Does wonders.

Music. When I get ooga I will be booga when I get ooga I will be booga

I got rid of mine through choosing a religion and going to church

Do you actually believe in it?

massive cope

Yea but I interpret the scripture differently but I still believe the same thing