What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k4Iw0IsVFc
dailymotion.com/video/x2zlvng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know but it was pretty fucked up. Perl's done worse

She's just one of those jerks who can't stop pushing people's buttons when she wants attention.

She would have let steven die because she was too emotional

I mean really, how much time does an immortal need to get over a death?

She tells shitty jokes to distract herself from awkward situations or how much she hates herself.
I also think she kind of wants Greg to like her "as much as Rose"- not necessarily in a romantic fashion, but she's probably tired of being everybody's second fiddle.

Do you have a clip of that? I don't watch the show, I just enjoy the fanfiction.

I like how they introduce this disturbing aspect of their relationship, and don't follow up on it at all.

Nice meme, she clearly watched and saw Steven manage on his own.

Let's remember when Garnet and Amethysts fused and almost squashed everyone. I guess that doesn't count tho.

Forced Drama

>I mean really, how much time does an immortal need to get over a death?
In most fiction with immortals, they take death MUCH harder than humans since it's so unexpected for them. Seriously, imagine how much worse your mother dying would be if she was the only person you had ever seen die, just for example.

>Nice meme, she clearly watched and saw Steven manage on his own.

"this is almost as scary as the time you almost let me die" steven universe season four episode six. pearlfag go home.

Did Greg fuck Amethyst years ago?

it's implied.

I know I would.

Cartoon Censors-wise, they would probably imply that they madeout while Amethyst was mourning the loss of what may have been the first gem she felt an attatchment to by shapeshifting as her and looking onto her reflection.

>love someone for thousands of years
>basically immortal
of course shes still fucked up about it user, considering how old they are stevens lifespan is no time at all

No.

No.

Hes literally fucking Amethyst every time neither of them are on screen.

Hot.

They Fucked

Graig keeps pretending it didn't happen though just look at him covering his ears going LALALALALALALA

Why does anyone like Amethyst or tolerate her existence? She's a super cunt and doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.

Because she's the only gem that's allowed to have flaws and not be perfect 24/7

Because unlike the two gems whose backstory consists of lesbian love, she's the only one who actually enjoys life or tries better to hide her feelings about her origins.

Actually, Steven was proficient with his bubble shield and would have been fine falling off the floating islands.

t. Pearlfag

She lusts for the murdercock

>how much time does an immortal need to get over a death?
An over 6,000 year old being who spent essentially all of that time with the person? More than 14 years, that's for sure.

this

She missed it when her and greg were fuckbuddies, and went under the belt with insulting him. Im not saying shes right, but she felt lonely and hurt and wanted to make him feel as bas as she did.

>I mean really, how much time does an immortal need to get over a death?
A major plot point is that personal change is incredibly difficult if not impossible for gems.

That's literally why Rose felt the need to become Steven.

Y'see this kind of stuff is why Peridot is best gril.

Unlike humans, the Gems have perfect memory of everything.

That's cheating though, she wasn't part of the original Gems.

No, all gems barring Rose Quartz are gay. God, do you even watch this show?

Most of them are bi if anything. Ruby and sapphire may not. But peridot, amythest, pearl, and lapis have been shown to have had some attraction to men

>Pearl

for Greg?

>Peridot and Lapis

for Steven?

Yes and yes. Even though pearls dating mystery girl, she had the hots for greg and was tsundere as fuck about it.

eagerly anticipating a mod that is as zealous about deleting SU threads outside containment as they are about homosuck

Because Gregg exists to suffer.

>pearl having the hots for greg and not just hating him

when will this meme end

Its was painfully obvious by the end of mr greg. Im honestly suprised shes mot dating him now.

Quick, you're now stuck in Steven's body. What do?

The fans would burn Sugar at the stake.

Why? Pearl and greg are a perfect match for one another.

>for Greg?

for Steven (only because he's Rose Quartz)

Tell amythest i want to fuck her, then after im finsihed teach peridot how we "fuse" on earth.

Acquire weapon of mass shattering.

The CGs probably have a lot of resentment towards Greg after Steven was born. It's important to remember that Rose was probably the most important person in their impossibly long lives. Getting back at the person who took her away probably felt good even if it felt terrible at the same time. Greg even yells back at her that he can't let her do this again, so the implications of whether or not "something" happened between them happened holds some weight especially if this was just after Rose's passing where Greg was at his most vulnerable and Amethyst at her most lonely/angry.

Of course this is one of the most awful things anyone can do to someone. Even Amethyst realizes what she's done by the look of her face and running off without saying a word after Steven shows up. But Amethyst is a good person deep down but probably harbors a lot of dark thoughts about herself and others but keeps it to herself all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if Amethyst herself hasn't forgiven herself for this or many other things she's done. But there goes Greg forgiving her just like that. Even when pushes him off a roof, he still forgives her. Shows how good of a person Greg is and probably why the CGs don't show outright animosity towards him.

What I found most interesting during that whole scene is that Pearl calls Steven Rose.I honestly think Steven absolutely hates being called Rose because that removes Steven's own identity as a person and nullifies his own deeds. So having one of the four closest people in your life break that unspoken rule would hurt immensely let alone almost letting him die. Then again that's just how I see it.

When did pearl let steven die?

Surprisingly hard to find a clip of it and the only one I found isn't great but here. youtube.com/watch?v=1k4Iw0IsVFc

She was probably stunned at what happend, and thought he could get himself out of the situation.

As soon as the dating mystery girl meme does.

I would never feel comfortable around Pearl if I were Steven. I would be constantly worrying that she blames me for her lover's death, projects feelings for her former lover onto me, and/or wants to rape me.

Pearl is a terrible guardian and she would mess up any normal kid if she were real. She's just lucky that Steven is a borderline Mary Sue Pollyana.

oh please, youre willfully misinterpreting obvious negative feelings or assuming those negative feelings are indicative of love because its a meme that perl is crazy

They looked like they were about to make out and fuck by the end of the episode.

I find that a little hard to believe. This is in Season 1 where Steven is still barely in control of his powers. Every moment Steven does anything remotely dangerous they're on his case or Garnet's there to catch him. When he only just barely caught that vine at the bottom, Pearl is only peeking from the top of the rock. In a similar situation from an early episode it took both Amethyst and Pearl to get him from a fall like that. If Pearl were to try and save him, she would probably have to try one of those "I'll absorb the fall" kind of deals.

I ship the shit out of PearlxGreg but I never got the romance vibes out of the end of Mr. Greg because of a rare instance where two opposite sex characters seemed to like each other platonically.

>Fucks the hottest alien in the galaxy
>Father of a mahou shonen destined to save the world (and did so twice in less than three seasons)
>Has 10 million dollars or possibly 9 million after Mr. Greg
>Well known and liked by the townies

Yeah nah, Greg's living the dream, save for not having his family living with him.

letting Steven almost die

Any good fics my bro? Any good crossovers,

Fuse. With. Everyone.

What the fuck is wrong with this show?

Shes a womanchild attentionwhore.

>Rose
>Hottest

Come the fuck on

Alright, let me fix that.

>Makes the hottest traitor of a race with mostly female-looking aliens fall in love with you enough to die for your cock and spawn.

She felt that she was losing two friends the more engrossed Greg and Rose became about their relationship.
And then she basically lost rose for Steven and lost Greg too busy being a dad.

Well she was the harem protagonist

>starring user as REPRESSED NERD

she wants the murdercock

Can this show get any gayer? Like literally any gayer than this?

Even mister smiley is gay

And steven not only crossdressed but kissed ruby's eyeball instead of licking his hand like he did with lapis

this is the gayest show on earth

This is why I can't enjoy this show. They want me to care about these characters, but most of them are amazingly shitty characters. If they weren't played for sympathy, then sure, but you can't have Amethyst and Pearl acting like shitty people all the time then expect me to care when they're sad.

This. I would make it my goal to fuse with everyone I know. Garnet would probably be super pissed, but I want these experiences.

Some people like Kiki, Sadie and Nanefua would be easy. Others not so much. Getting inside Lars would be my greatest accomplishment.

dailymotion.com/video/x2zlvng

7:40, is the scene I think everyone is referring to.

What a cunt. Couldn't even bother to help him up.

These are earth's heroes?

Honestly if you explained it to garnet the right way she may be a bit more comfortable with it. As long as you aren't manipulating people into it, and explain that it's to create a more personal bond with people she might understand

Mr. Smiley is not gay. He and Mr. Frowney were old friends, that's why Frowney just left at the end instead of them sharing kissing or something. The problem is Sugar writes a lot of platonic relationships as if they were physical ones.

sometimes I wonder if the entirety of the SU community has no idea how relationships work, and how to read and perceive attraction.

>it didn't work between us
>I thought I could make you happy
canon gay.

Yes. Amethyst did it to get close to him after Rose Quartz was gone. Her crippled self esteem made her want to have that relationship that Greg and Rose had. She eventually pulled the shapeshifting card and Greg was so lonely he went for it. But just once, and he still hasn't forgiven himself for it. He wants to blame himself for what happened, but Amethyst takes him rejecting further advances personally.

Simple, she craved the D

She had a thing for greg and at the same time blames him for losing rose. If Jasper hadnt corrupted they could have just unleashed a pantsless Greg on her to defeat her.

>Garnet would probably be super pissed
she offered to fuse with Peridot not even a week into getting to know her

Jesus Christ that's a fusion I would LOVE to see

This is some intense fan fic

>Stevonion
that's something I'm not sure if i want to see