Is camping common in your country?

is camping common in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, very common. More families go camping at least once a year here than don't. We have a lake for every hundred people.

during summer, yes
have to book popular campsites months in advance

even though 90% of the country is free to camp in

Yes, me and my family go camping together like 3 times per year

Yes, very. Just got back from camping today actually. It seems to be an overwhelmingly white middle class hobby tbph.

Yes and its cancer.

Damn this girl make my penis the big penis

Is it common in yours? I always pictured japan to be more of a indoors type country.

yes

Very common.

Me on the right

do petite french girls get their milky milky teat teats out camping

their ass

Yes, except for creative/middle class

it's literally forbidden in my cunt, like everything else
we hate fun

Many people do barbecue at campground and riversides and coasts.
In summer, a lot of items for barbecue are sold in Japanese shops.

Yes, for narcos

In Japan, barbecue in gardens become cause of trouble between the next-door neighbors.
However, barbecue in permitted places such as campground isn't a problem.
In Germany, can't you barbecue in permitted places?

In my home state, no
Where I live now (Pacific Northwest), definitely yes

Never went camping though, so I really don't know what I'm missing out. I have no survival skills anyway, since I mostly grew up in a suburban/urban environment

No, people prefer to go to a dacha (countryhouse) instead.

No, there really isn't any space/nature here for that, free camping and open fires are also illegal

It is quite common here.
We have this to ensure that we can do so: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam

wish I had friends to go camping with

People here usually camp near waterfall.

no. Reserved for g*rman and n*rdoid touristfags

Yes

Mostly only for music festivals

Yes. But it might cause Nam flashbacks to Americans or WWII jungle fever to Japs.

Pretty common. Probably less common than ever though. With rising wealth inequality, and more and more immigrants (who are mostly situated in capital cities and are generic moderns with no interest in such things like camping).

It is basically a rite of passage for university students to go on a hiking and camping trip in the rainforest. I met my wife in such camping trips during my undergrad days.

yes. a lot of people go to italy or croatia to go camping. in austria the laws are really strict about where it is okay to camp, because muh nature.

Popular in some parts of England, usually in the few bits that havnt been turned into private estates, crop farms or 'affordable' housing estates. On bank holidays the roads are gridlocked with convoys of cars heading to the countryside for a weekend with the family, but usually ends up as a day stuck in a hot car packed with bored, screaming children. A lot of farmers rent a portaloo for the weekend, kick their sheep out of a floodplain field and charge £20 a night for saps to attempt camping there.

Looks like hell desu

it is for those who are well off, touring bands and the homeless

it used to be hip with the old folks, we would camp in the trees, our guests were americans, the funny bunch they were

You either go hiking in a dry wadi/mountain range or spend 3-4 days in the desert here. I guess you could call this camping.

but it should be pointed out that a disproportionate number of those middle class people are in the construction industry