Is she really a trump-supporter white supremacist or is that just a meme?

is she really a trump-supporter white supremacist or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0y2xuQmcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/24/the-guardian-view-on-taylor-swift-an-envoy-for-trumps-values
nytimes.com/video/world/100000005660651/national-identity.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-H9sPWCHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering her circle of friends I would say it's just a meme.

All I know is she needs to be BLACKED

>pro-lgbt
Meme

Already did, Kanye west exists

just a meme because she doesn't talk politics and is an aryan beauty

>Kanye west
did he fuck her too?

No, but e absolutely BTFO Taylor on MTV
youtube.com/watch?v=z0y2xuQmcAg

Meme but wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.

>ywn have cute castizo children with her
just fucking kill me already

>Beyonce has a best video of her all time

what does he mean by that?

Dumb blonde meme turned into trump supporter meme. She even got fake white supremacist quotes to prove it.

He means Beyoncé's Single Ladies video was the the best video of all time, including Taylor's You Belong With Me video.

Not true btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

Don't know about her but this girl (American figure skater) literally is a Trump supporter.
There are rumors that she even got bullied by her teammates for that.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/24/the-guardian-view-on-taylor-swift-an-envoy-for-trumps-values

ugly

Good.

I don't like "you belong with me" much, but "single ladies" is definitely some nigger-tier shit, desu.

I can't tell if her whiteness make her any smarter than minaj

Probably not, it seems like she's doing the smart thing and not alienating fans by publicly taking a position on Trump.

this
its impossible to be a Nazi and accept homosexuality

>blonde blue eyed female vs black woman
statistically she is way smarter

Why the unnecessary racism, though?

>its impossible to be a Nazi and accept homosexuality-

kys

>racism
I don't think there is any racism in describing a majority opinion of black people as "nigger-tier". shaking ass vigorously is definitely a black man's definition of dance.

Why paco? Can't believe that whites are statistically higher IQ than brown people?

>tfw you listen to You Belong With Me

I bet that makes you feel better about yourself.

I'm just being intellectually honest, I don't feel strongly either way

take your "intellect" to

Not if you are a dumb blonde

that's the problem with statistics.. you can't generalize it about every member of a sample.

It does
nytimes.com/video/world/100000005660651/national-identity.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area

>tfw i'll never taint her aryan womb with my filthy, corrupt spic semen and fertilize her so she can give birth to a strong, healthy half-spic baby
why live

same with her
i want to corrupt every single white woman womb

>nytimes.com/video/world/100000005660651/national-identity.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area
By the way I have that video because not only "national identity is made up" but if we follow that logic then "everything is made up" and also not everything is equally useful as a concept but I though it was an interesting video for you guys to see.

she's too stupid to stand any political thoughts

the video is mediocre, and thats being generous

>liking that ugly whore
What fag IMO

she takes the very controversial position that no one should give a shit about a pop star's political opinions. republicans generally agree with that position. democrats accuse her of not doing enough to fight the right.

Shocking

is she really that stupid?
I mean I don't keep track on amerimutt celebrities but I've seen a few webms where she acts pretty autistic

I mean beyonces btw, didn't even watch taylors

See how he didn't say celebrity but specifically said pop star?

Yeah, it's really overrated desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-H9sPWCHM
go to 17 seconds

she's awkward, that's kinda cute

TayTay is raddest, baddest and leftest feminist in the industry right now.