ECOLOGICAL DESTRUCTION

Let's have a thread about Sup Forums characters that hate the environment.

Doctor Blight best girl.

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

Ivy is very triggered to images like this

This is our board now

Can't we have an entire Anti-Eco Terrorist Group consisting of women as sexy as blight

Haven't seen this one before.

If you destroy the planet, where are you gonna live? you can't make money without trees.
I'd rather live under an efficient tyrannical dictatorship than this wasteful bullshit.

That's why you have a Transdimensional Warpgate that allows you to conquer multiple different worlds at once

Once the Avatar Universe is completely burnt out the RWBY universe is next

>pollute planet
>get rich AF
>live in a dome or some shit idk

Why is his hair bright school shooter red?

Wasn't it suppose to be basic brown?

its fun

We need an all female polluter society

Sounds like a job for the Sup Forums OC thread.

What niches would you need to fill? Clearly you'd need some kind of oil baron and a deforestation themed one.

My sister says they showed her covered face once. Is there a pic?

I just want a click of hot Sup Forums related girls but off character who just pollute, destroy, and consume things

So Blight, Asami, Winter...who else?

Its gross. Its basically like his face has gotten the 2-face treatment.

Kill yourself sperg.

Shadbase blacklisted you for a good reason, you fucking psyco.

Go be cucked publicitly by another trap in public.

It can't be worse than that time that you harassed MLP fanfic writters, crying that nobody read your shitty Asami comic, that was abandoned by your artists because you are a cheap fuck.

I'm having a hard time following here. Is it the creepy dominatrix thing or is it the edgy planet killing the gets you hard?
Asami:I'm gonna the this sandwich and drop it on the floor after korra meticulously made it.
>I'm gonna shoot this employee because killing is cool.
I bet pick related would make you cum buckets if asami was doing it.

This.

OP is the biggest autist if the board and should kill himself.

Stop spaming your shit, you are patethic.

Was the yellow guy made of corn?

>FJ raid on Sup Forums

yeah it's not that bad. I think the action figure let you expose her scar too.

edgy planet killing for me.

The murrlogic guy isn't the OP.

He's made of Irradiated material

>Dumping Chocolate Milk

What is this /mlp/

That's Duke Nukem. He's a radioactive super mutant.

>murrlogic

So this is your name?

Stop pretending to be other person, just kill yourself faggot.

He wants to launch nuclear weapons to fulfill his Fallout fantasy

Its actually murrlogic1

Casual reminder that in one episode of Captain Planet Dr. Blight invented time travel and the first thing she did with it was travel back in time to sell nuclear weapons to Hitler.

What an evil fucking bitch, man.

>7 IPS
>Half of them shitting on OP

Fucking kek, SURE it isn't you murrlogic.

Why you spam your shit everyday? Of Iremmber someone saudades something about doxing you for your faggotory.

Its funny because German had the potential to make Nuclear Weapons but couldn't perfect them

Kinda like North Korea and Iran

This should not be a recurring thread

he links it in like every thread. Or somebody pretending to be him does, idk. I like his fetish though so so i dont really care

Weren't all the Captain Planet villains voiced by unexpectedly famous people like Sting?

Meg Griffin was the original VA of Blight

I kinda like her new VA the milfish tone of voice makes her sound even hotter

That sounds like a very Sting thing to do. The whole show was basically an ad campaign for environmentalism so I can see most celebs signing on for good will. Sting is a big hippy (he signed out of Emperor's New Groove because of the water park scene at the end) so I'd wager he'd do it for free or dirt cheap.

>Meg Ryan was Doctor Blight
>James Coburn (Mr. Waternoose from Monsters Inc) was Looten
>Martin Sheen was Sly Sludge
>Dean Stockwell was Duke Nukem
>Jeff Goldblum was Verminous Skumm
>Ed Asner was Hoggish Greedly
>Sting was Zarm (Who I think was that evil Gaia that gave everybody magic gloves that one time?)
>Whoopi Goldberg was Gaia

But most characters seem to have been replaced with soundalikes for other episodes.

You meant Meg Ryan

>Meg Griffin
You mean Meg Ryan.

Most of them, yes. Gaia was voiced by Whoopie Goldberg too, and Kwami was voiced by Lamar Burton. They all jumped ship after the first few seasons except for Lamar Burton.

Kwami for best Planeteer. Wheeler sucks.

If you're gonna post the names of VA at least post the new VA's in the later seasons.

Wheeler and the Russia bitch end up destroying all of Hope Island to build a giant mansion with multiple TV's in every room

Are you talking about the population control episode? That was just a bad dream Wheeler had.

Also don't talk about Linka that way. I'll fight you.

It was hot...needed to be longer tho and...written in a way where they actually show Linka and Wheeler destroying the island.

No Tim Curry?

Isn't he the name of the Computer AI?

ok im so confused, is this a fetish the quality is not even terrible, but this has to be a fetish but it is just so specific
>asami and white hair girl eco terrorist
Am I out of touch?

Her name is Winter Schnee Sister to Weiss Schnee from the Webseries RWBY

No that's MAL.

You're thinking of Hexas from Ferngully. Who is also cool.

murrlogic has a thing for Asami and the white haired chick.

For the rest of us it's probably that pollution is seen as bad but not like, murder bad, so rooting for people who just dump toxic waste into the ocean is fun. It's just so petty.

I like it because its unique and different and less disgusting and questionable to Diapers, Vomit, Shit, and Piss which are all fucking disgusting

You ever just want to hold mother nature down and fuck her in the ass with a pollution dick?

Nah

Needs a Chainsaw Dildo

IM GOING IN RAW

uh, i dunno if "not recycling" is really related to piss and shit. Like at all.

I know

which makes my fetish looks less disgusting

>Lesbians that wait till marriage

Quints man Trillionaire Women only wanna make love to the sound of progress and manifest destiny

that is what makes it more romantic

ITT autists triggering autists

I always loved this chick, ever since I saw her in Nintendo Power years ago

?

She doesn't look erotic enough.

Why are they killing The Rube?

>This fucking thread again.

Its not intentional. She breathed in too much factory smoke. She gave herself lung cancer walking into an era filled with non breathable air

Alright you homos, it's time for ZEN: INTERGALACTIC NINJA

Is this Pre-Captain Planet?

>Tiny Tunes ad

He first came out in '87, but in '93 he was revived- literally at the same time as Captain Planet.

So I guess his pals are recyclables. Paper, Glassm aluminum, plants(?), and... computer parts? And a karate guy.

>the lawn ranger

jfc

I have heard things about this comic

Its kinda boring so far