Malays are the true savior of Islam. Muslims in europe and america are degenerate cucks...

Malays are the true savior of Islam. Muslims in europe and america are degenerate cucks. Middle easterners are degenerates. Only Malays are the best muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputera_(Malaysia)
m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/fertility-rate-in-malaysia-in-2016-the-lowest-since-1963
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/01/03/liberian-president-elect-plans-agriculture-push-sime-major-investor/
says.com/my/news/airbnb-guest-trashed-house-in-malaysia-leaving-host-with-damages-worth-rm50-000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ywn be a white chad marrying a Malay princess
Why even live?

But Malays let Hindus and Chinese run amok with their polytheism all over the place

Literally Dubai-tier

But Malays are also the preferred race. The bumiputera.

Try reading this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputera_(Malaysia)

We are literally the master of this land.

>degenerates
liek hotties

You try a naval shooting match with Royal Navy at their peak in 19th century and see how it goes where the price of losing is being overrun by immigrants.

>60%

*tips*

Its actually less

>chinks are forgetting how to breed all over the world

>50%

Its the age of KARA BOGA after all.

That's because the chart at the top factor in the other bumiputera too. Still, Malays are the only muslims you can count on. Other muslims are too busy drinking, killing and having out of wedlock sex. Most malays don't.

And arabs seem to have a huge case of yellow fever for some reason. All of the muhammeds I know have an indonesian/filipina/malay wife. I've never seen an arab with a white wife desu, that's more of a turk stereotype than an arab stereotype.

That's a lie. Unless all those flips, indogs and malai are in arab themselves, most asians don't want to marry an arab.

Well, it's true. You ever been to any Arab country? Fucking savages and barbarians. They have regressed to Jahilliyah again. What do you expect of the cousins of Jews. Let me tell you a story. I went to uni in NZ. There are hundreds of Arab students there, and most have a Mainland Chinese gf in hotpants as their fuck buddies. I was elected as the President of the Muslim Student Association because they could not accept any Arab as a Leader. The Saudis hate the Iraqis. Everyone hates the Egyptians etc so I was made President because I didn't offend anyone. So back to the story, I organized an iftar and religious talk. The Arabs were up in arms. Outraged that I allow women to sit in the same lecture hall with men to hear the talk. These same Arabs who are sugar daddies of Mainland Chink girls. The Prophet was sent to them because they were literally worse than Jews and needed a Prophet to correct them. No glory in that.

>most asians don't want to marry an arab.

Not really, here they're super eager to marry any arab. This doesn't only apply to arab men btw, I don't wanna make this seem like a distasteful cuck meme, even arab women try to marry asian men. A lot of the dudes here unironically listen to k-pop. Plus most of the dudes here are rich oil shieks, they can get pretty much any woman they wanted to but they always seem to go for asians. It's good, it raises our national IQ

Malay take over of the Muslim world when? Genocide of Ar*bs when?

Too much hassle, we prefer taking life slowly.
m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/fertility-rate-in-malaysia-in-2016-the-lowest-since-1963
Barely higher than UK and probably Yurop level by next decade.

Who is super eager? You arabs need to calm down. No asians want to marry you. Whites maybe. Japs sometimes. Chinks a bit. But rarely an arab. calm down.

Malaysia and Singapore sound like great places to live or to emigrate to. You mentioned a lot of good things on the original post, but I know it can't be all great... is there any negative aspect we should know about before visiting?

Lol is this jealousy? Are you really this insecure about ARAB BVLLS marrying your women? : ))

I'm saying about the women here btw. Maybe over there, they are sluts. But that just reflects what being with an arab will do to you.

Singapore canes your ass for chewing gum or eating smelly food on the subway

Busy with Liberia, our work in Iraq oil fields was suspended due to ISIS.
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/01/03/liberian-president-elect-plans-agriculture-push-sime-major-investor/
I'd say 3rd world mentality towards maintenance and race politics is a big issue. Otherwise its quiet where a python in a well is national news.

Liberia is actually a Christian country

So? Money is money. We need a foothold somewhere. We can also slowly convert them. No problem.

Terima kasih Muslimbro saya.

Doesn't matter, if they are willing to learn why not? Besides Sime inherited the land from Guthrie, the Bong company that the state investment arm took over.
If its successful and they became food basket for Africa then we profit as well.
We did not turn a blind eye either when Philippines is in trouble.

Any tips on finding a teacher job in Singapore? I've heard they pay really well compared to most countries in the world. I'm quite advanced in both spanish and english and so-so in french

Is this real? I have always try to find out how many Malays (excluding non-Malay Bumiputera) are there in Malaysia but sometimes I find a different figure.

Besides having a low fertility rate, the Chinese in Malaysia have a high emigration rate to other Chinese countries and Singapore, and also now the Han are not immigrating to Malaysia.

Lol you are fucking over their forests and supporting forced land grabs.

>Being this buttblasted and delusional

Didn't know that the arabs also took over Norway.

Its better to ask Singaporean if there are any in /ASEAN/
Its from dept of statistics.
>Han are not immigrating to Malaysia
There is the forest city, a 100billion artificial island project that will house up to 700k foreigners and east Asia makes up majority of 2nd home programme.

Because everyone knows how asian Norway is

Im not arab, just curious why a country so far away would hate arabs. I would understand it if it was germany, sweden or france cause they have first hand experience. You however have probably only met the obnoxious tourists and honestly have no right to whine.

No user. We have arab students. They are basically the same as african. Do you know why Muhammad was sent to arab in the first place? Because they are one of the most degenerate race on the planet. If they have their way, they would still be killing female babies until now. Good thing Muhammad SAW and Islam set them on the right path. For a while at least. Then they get back to drinking and raping even if islam doesn't allow it.

>They are basically the same as african

Oh please, what a load of bull.

says.com/my/news/airbnb-guest-trashed-house-in-malaysia-leaving-host-with-damages-worth-rm50-000

Things like this always happen. Just because they pay for rent, they think they basically own everything.

Why are Arabs so fucking disgusting? Why do they think they can get away with anything?

It doesn't say anything about the ethnicity of the person who used to live in that house, but you're just going to automatically assume he's arab? Mmmkay

It's from fucking Saudi Arabia.

And? There are millions of expats

Muhammad wasn't sent anywhere.
He was a random warlord who thought "hmmm, that Christianity thing works pretty well, I guess I should adopt that, only with me as a central figurehead"

Because we Arabs do not have the inferiority complex every shitskins and gooks have, we MENA built the first civilizations WAY before any wypipos and chinks did and we will be the last one standing. I came in Europe to leech from these stupid cucks and will kill white men when the time will come.
Inch'allah.

Islam sucks desu

You suck you chink.

From a muslim point of view, he was.

>everyone that is not muslim is chink
every
fucking
time.

But you are a chink.

I am not.
stop

Lmao, so you're just that turk proxy who kept posting hapa women to trigger malays. Now I know why you have such a retarded hatred towards arabs

What? You crazy arabs really need to stop.

Yes, us "crazy arabs". At least we don't hide behind 12 proxies and LARP just to shitpost. Go to a mental asylum mehmet.

based Qatarbro

Who is larping? Stop projecting you delusional fuck. Arabs are crazy and violent. Deal with it.

>chinese in Faylasia and Faildonesia
>state discrimination because they can tie their shoes and do math
>still prospers

>implying that global baby rape is better than local baby rape

What's your problem? Are you mad that malays are the savior of islam? Deal with it.

Everybody need to know.