But muh kekili kek

>but muh kekili kek
>b... but muh kekistan
NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

XD xDxDDDDD XD XDXDXD XDXD xD HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAhhHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
youtube.com/watch?v=JZbCuIl92b8
youtube.com/watch?v=jvK2Q4dX4CQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAhahaxD WOWOHahahshdhaxxxxxxxxD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Uhh uhhuhuhu UH WUWHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XDDDDDDD

and people actually say this website is better than reddit.

Sup Forums is a hilldawg board.

who said that? the kekistan faggots from \pol\?

hohoho

whats the whiteness percentage of this group?

They lied. It's all shit.

>I-It's his 4th dimension chess guyz
-hehe weftist btfo;;

Declining

>Declining
I prefer to call it "falling" , like "falling on the head".

Now I know why see so many no gf threads and black people cucking white men threads if this is what the average Sup Forums poster looks like

is Sup Forums having a meltdown?

>r/the_dotard literally tearing itself apart
having a good laugh tbqh

>is Sup Forums having a meltdown?
Sup Forums is the meltdown

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

What's the glass of milk for?

>buying age for guns is now 21
..............woah................

these pictures are literally years old
I'm not a the_donal tard but get some OC bud

SEETHING

Feel free to post some.

It means he isn't a "soyboy".

>halvalvlv valhavlahlva halvalllla havlavlhavla

always found this pic funny and nothing else 2bh lol

Halvalvbeulv valhavlahbaclva, vaedalvauala balvelvavaleul alelbalvelasalbaldalballla...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA AJAJAJAJA UUUUUAHAHAHAH

>Halvalvbeulv valhavlahbaclva, vaedalvauala balvelvavaleul alelbalvelasalbaldalballla...

Because all Americans grow up to become socially conscious responsible adults by 21 right?

UAHHAHAHAHA BALLVALL MALNABALVAHVALVAHHALALL!!

Halbeluhalla bellahalla vallhallahallahla bahhallahalal "21" ahallabaha valahabalala whiter malbalahalahalla mohammed youallahallaball hallvallala

PRAISE THE LE KEK!!!! SHIDALEY!!!

Lol he got expelled cause of his autism of r*ddit

who even has the autism to store all of these images of random losers?

>18 year old burgers coul buy guns at walmart
>but not beer
What is wrong with Estados Unitos de La Creatura

Drinking and driving kills people!

people who are paid to post them

Why do they always do this?

>the Jews are conspiring against me

Isnt that from the Pacha meme ?

When did I say that?

Do you not think they are?

Why can't you answer my original question

>UAHHAHAHAHA BALLVALL MALNABALVAHVALVAHHALALL!!

>Halbeluhalla bellahalla vallhallahallahla bahhallahalal "21" ahallabaha valahabalala whiter malbalahalahalla mohammed youallahallaball hallvallala

>He believes his autistic group of friends are so important someone would pay people to make fun of them
When did the "shill" meme even start? Was it when ad hominem stopped working because people got used to the cuck spamming?

It's just a logical way to understand behavior bro

Vabalhabalshabvallalaball, helbuahalalbvalla bvrelaballbrbabve

56 xddddd

Why are Americans so autistic about politics?
All their political discussion is literally autistic screeching.

Who do you think is paying me to make fun of Sup Forums on Sup Forums?

Every change to the 2nd amendment (which isn't really all that necessary) gets muh freedum fags to sperg out

have fun spamming pictures for free then I guess

Would someone mind explaining just exactly what the fuck is going on?

So am I being paid or aren't I?

That's something I never understood. Your government spies on you and completely ignores your right for privacy. Yet when that was revealed, Americans were only upset about the fact that someone revealed it.
Is it because Americans have a hard time grasping abstract concepts like privacy? I mean guns are real, tangible things to it's probably easier for them to imagine the government taking them away.

around 60-65

>Is it because Americans have a hard time grasping abstract concepts like privacy?
Americans have a hard time grasping a lot of things, they are cultureless mongrels who are taught that critically thinking is unfashionable and to value morals over discipline.
Firearms however, is one of the only parts of America that is purely American "culture". People collect guns for historical reasons, people shoot guns for competitive reasons, and people have them for self defense. These are all healthy reasons to be immersed in the 2nd amendment.

Your text is too complicated for Americans. They will skip reading it because you used too many words. I'm not even joking.

You need to keep it simple like:
>"Fuck you fucking fuck cuck"
or
"fuck of fuck cuck, suck dick dumb fuck"

I fucking wish, m8.

Okay, so is this what people are sperging out about? I don't get it, what's the big deal?
youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM

user, could you shed some light into why the above has Americans up in arms? I found an article about the above clip, here
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
Which has somehow generated over ten thousand comments in a handful of hours, with pic related being the top comment. I don't get it, how is Trump's comment violating the second amendment of your constitution? What am I missing here?

>pepefag with Oath Keepers
youtube.com/watch?v=JZbCuIl92b8

It's a defense mechanism for coping with a overflow of contrary opinions. It first appeared as a meme I think around 5-7 years ago with the shitstorm concerning astroturfing and Russian paid trolls. Once Sup Forums got a hold of it they turned it into... whatever suits them for the moment.

Americans are like women, they don't like to independently think and much rather follow the stream.

When I spouted memes back in '07 I got bullied.

What are "Oath keepers"?

Oath keepers are autistic veterans that abuse their open carry rights and walk around in tacticool gear while preaching that they are protecting the constitution i.e "protecting" the "oath"

Don't forget JIDF

Found a little more context and it seems reasonable, which isn't something I'd mention alongside the meme president.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvK2Q4dX4CQ
American already has that Patriot Act thing which basically allows the government to imprison someone on the grounds of being a terrorist, without going through the courts. Terrorist attacks in America are far less lethal than mass shootings, so why would any American be against the idea of removing the weapons from a person who is deemed a threat, while the court proceedings are taking place?
If the individual turns out to be deemed alright by the courts, he gets his bang sticks back. It's win-win for the community involved, surely.

The kneejerk reaction really doesn't make any sense from my position.

>US literally has armed militias roaming the streets a la 1930's Germany
Guys, get your shit together, the world depends on you.

>the world depends on you
The world depends on them not starting World War III, so maybe some military distractions on the home front could be a boon for the rest of the planet.

What I meant is, when it comes to world super powers, I prefer the US over China or no one keeping peace at all.

>which basically allows the government to imprison someone on the grounds of being a terrorist, without going through the courts. Terrorist attacks in America are far less lethal than mass shootings, so why would any American be against the idea of removing the weapons from a person who is deemed a threat, while the court proceedings are taking place?
Because governments can deem anything to be "threat worthy" and therefore infringe on rights of citizens if they have enough power.
If I recall correctly, the Patriot Act can essentially write you down on a list that makes you not eligible to purchase firearms based on very shaky grounds. Like, retarded levels of evidence

America is not Weimar Germany. There has always been dumb yanks doing stupid shit like this, it's only being blown up because the political situation here has been atomized since Trump won

>I prefer the US over China
When was the last time China nuked a country?

>Because governments can deem anything to be "threat worthy" and therefore infringe on rights of citizens if they have enough power.
*cough*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Your rights are an illusion.

1960's themself.
Are you seriously bringing up the bombing of Japan as if it's relevant?

He's probably Chinese and is really biased in his posting.

>the world depends on you
If the world depends on Americans it will go down.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

>If the world depends on Americans it will go down.
>If the world ... it will go down
>world .. will go down
Hmmm I'm starting to think this isn't really farfetched?

>pics ITT
and some burgers claim the 56% is just a meme