Is it a dick move to get seats in the center of an row?

Is it a dick move to get seats in the center of an row?

no

Only if you stand up and start shouting LOOKATMAHDICKLOOKATMAHDICKLOOKATMAHDICKLOOKATMAHDICK

Why would you think this was a dick move?

YES! GO WHERE YOU BELONG PLEB!

that's the LEAST dick move

why are there seats for disabled?
where i live disabled dont go to the movies

>his kinotheque doesn't have a singles and couples section

What is a dick move towards the kinoma are the ones in row G, J and K leaving an odd number on both sides. My kinohouse booking system doesn't even allow that.

What hoyts mate

>that single seat in the third to last row

No but it's a cunt movie you plop your naked feet on the seat next to mine. Why do girls always do that? It's only girls that do it.

Just squirt a quick load on them or rub some lotion on them, that sometimes gets them to put em away.

Do Americans actually do this?

This. You won't be blocking other people from coming in after, and often old people need to try to get aisle seats in a crowded theater since their bladders aren't as strong.

I don't see how you're the one being greedy when you're picking seats close to that 6-person wall behind you.

Why do you care about other people's opinions OP?
Are you a submissive cuck who likes to be led around and like to spontaneously prostrate to random people?

Just sit wherever the fuck you want to sit you autistic faglord

Hell no. Designated seating exists for a reason.

Am I the only one that always sits in the back row?
I don't want some disgusting person to breath in my neck

No, only you and niggers sit in back rows.

Yes

?

Back row sucks. When you're that far away you're basically watching on a TV, except you're in public and you can't pause. Most of what you see is not, in fact, the screen but the theater itself.

>not picking the sweet spot; dead center, 2/3 the way back from the screen

It must suck being a pleb.

Shit. That was meant to be for

Oh the ironing is delicious.

what is the point of front row?
>farthest from the bathroom
>have to bend your neck backwrads to see

yeah, then the falcons don't have enough space to fly around, and the designated shooter has a statistically lower chance of getting you.

dick.

Checked, and usually the disabled sit in an empty space where their wheelchair goes. However, I've been annoyed by one before. I missed several minutes of Bridge of Spies due to some guy breathing through a tube right near me. Not even worth greentexting that shit.

I'm an idiot, not a pleb. There's a difference.