White people why you no have babies

White people are the worst you've got the best genes and yet you squander them every country that has a predominately white population is slowly dieing white people have stopped making babies while the Muzzies and the niggers and all the other degenerate mudbloods are pooping out 5-6 kids and leeching off welfare. that you pay for.

Face it white people are totally cucked your slowly dieing and allowing the beasts of the world to fuck you in the ass you sicken me.

Can't afford it, too much of an internet addict, 5'8".

Not reproducing.

>Suck my big fat Harry Swedish balls

God dammit you figured me out 30 year old virgin here Will never have kids I'm part of the cancer

Aww UI don't want to lick Muzzie sperm

t. neurotic social failure who will never have kids unless I import a third world green card hunter

I'm an 164cm perma virgin

This makes me sad. They are only going to get angrier and crazier when they realise free money is borrowed.

>That flag

You are either a Somali or got fucked over.

>whites and east asians aren't having kids
>the smartest people on the planet aren't having kids
maybe it means that it's time for humanity to go to sleep

>tfw white, married, have dog and cat, no kids, and working on PhD

i don't want wife nor kids

sorry, i wish i did, but i don't

For all the shit we do to make fun of minorities, they still got us when it comes to reproduction. Also with the fact that in the US, women and men are freezing their eggs/ sperm so that they can have children later (when the chance of them still being functional is low) adds to this. We are all cucked.

>all I ever wanted was to have a loving wife and three children
>instead, I got testicular cancer, infertility and tfwForeveralone

No desire for them desu. Probably as young as 8-9 the thought was bouncing around in my head that I wouldn't care if I didn't get married.

You don't know me.

I have three blonde haired blue eyed kids and I'll fucking kill you if your disgusting brown ass comes anywhere near you.

I have three daughters. Ages 19, 10 and 8.
My Mrs wants more kids. I'll put a limit on five children. The first three months of a child's life are the most difficult. Constant attention and puke and shit everywhere. But I love my kids and do my best to be a good dad.
Having a nice home and money is important.
Shoes, school uniforms, haircuts, food, clothing, managing a home, time reading stories, teaching musical instruments, going on days out, giving advice, even crossing the road, etc.
It takes time, energy and money. And above all, love.

How do you make sure they don't racemix. Serious question.

aww. that's sweet.

I also want to have a gaggle of daughters. Nothing cheers my up more than little girls. Little boys are all right too.

when did you start popping them out?

Top kek, maybe you'll try not being such a faggot next time.

I will have some beautiful mixed black/white babies/pol/. Look at them they are perfect and cute

i got 2 white kids with a scottish older woman and a german girl from detmold whos a few years younger than me

ive done my part

Probably around 19, 10 and 8 years ago...

>fix it before its too late.

Japan & now Europe reaches good standard of living, and starts breeding at sustainable rates.

globalists, import rapefugees in to fuck things up

Agreed. I plan to have a big white family. My sister has 4 kids I want to have at least that many.

White people's biggest weakness is their ability to rationalize anything.

>i-i'm too short
>i-i uh i have the balding gene
>i have eczema
>there are no good white women
>yeah, so thats why the white race needs to die. phew.

so what argument can you use for a woman who says "shes not ready yet" ?

>barely above replacement level
>done your part
You have to pick up the slack for the NEETs in this thread who are too afraid of going outside to save their race

fuck your ideology tho
and fuck this website too

fuck all yall lol

lets see america 2050

That's actually not too hard. If you read Cialdini's book on Influence (the Science and Practice one), he talks about how telling a group of children that they can't play with a specific toy or they'll suffer punishment, makes them curious and much more likely to play with it when the adult is gone.

however, when the adult simply told the children "it's wrong to play with that toy", almost none of the children were tempted to play with it, and went for the other ones instead.

If you talk on the level with your kids and explain why certain things are wrong without being a hotheaded asshole about it, they'll be much more likely to listen to you and respect your opinions and guidance.

too many people think its either:
>restrictive asshole who controls everything his kids do
or
>passive shitlib who smokes pot with his kids and lets his daughters buy thongs at 12

There's also the reality that most people aren't compelled to go after people of other races anyway.