Final Destination Discussion

So how do you cheat death, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yTi70uoe0KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't. That's the whole point.

>that comfy 90s battlestation.

They never did one of these from the viewpoint of death alway the miraculous survivors.

They explained it in the movies.
Have someone take your place and you'll live however long they had left.

Don't give a fuck.

You can also die and then get revived like the girl in 2 and then that saves everyone left in the whole group.

false everyone died from 2 regardless

Why does Death give a shit anyway? All it has to do is wait then it gets everyone in the end.

Didn't one survive by living in a padded cell?

DEATH IS INEVITABLE

Yep, and she died in the same movie she left it

Kill yourself before it's "your time to go".

what's your favorite death scene in the movies?

My favorites have always been the initial premonition deaths

which one? the airplane, the log truck, the roller coaster(?) ( ive onlt seen the first 2)

Is that pic from the movies? I dont remember seeing death

Bridge is probably the best overall, but plane is still my favorite.

Bridge > Plane > Car Accident > Roller Coaster > Nascar

This.

The one where that guy has his ass stuck in that pool vacuum.

that's not from the movie, that's me silly user

Lol, ass vacuum death is my favourite too. Probably the last time I cringed at a death scene. now I'm desensitized to all death and wish I could go back

youtu.be/yTi70uoe0KI
One of the greatest experiences I've ever had in a movie theater was seeing FD3 and as soon as this scene happens the black dude sitting behind me stood up and yelled "OH SHIT THAT NIGGAS HEAD EXPLODED"

because one persons actions can butterfly-effect-butt-fuck fates plan

impossible. the black guy tried it in 2

Those Quints. That scene was pretty fucking stupid.

Main incident death would be roller coaster

Individual would be the guy that slips on the shampoo and gets hung

The opening highway disaster scene from 2 remains one of my favorite movie scenes of all time. Call me a pleb, I don't care.

>the guy that slips on the shampoo and gets hung

That one terrifies me because of how plausible and relatable it is. Reminds me that when I saw the Evi Dead remake it theaters, out of all of the gross and gory shit in that movie the audience most audibly reacted to the glasses guy slipping and hitting his tailbone on the toilet. You can see that happening to you easily.

It's only weird that it's the only death in the series where Death tries to "cover it's tracks" so to speak to make it look like suicide.

The movies just get wackier with the deaths which is why the first is still the best.

The tanning beds. Many others were cooler but the tanning beds was just plain nasty

>That scene was pretty fucking stupid.
how
well actually now that you mention it, MEW just stood there letting everything happen.