Hey, user. Watch a film with me on my laptop

>Hey, user. Watch a film with me on my laptop
Low quality stream
Screen isn't even a minimum 1080p

biiiiiiiiiccckkkkkkkeeeeee riiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccck

Okay Jodelle but only if you get Two to join us.

>not enjoying 1366x768 kino

too busy smelling to watch anyway

That's fine. She probably puts out.

only if I can lick the keyboard

MOOOOOOOOOODS

Yeah absolutely. Id watch an upscaled 8 bit movie with her on that laptop if she asked. If you manage to watch more than 5 minutes of a movie on a couch, under blankets with a girl without fucking her, you're a cuck

who the fuck cares when you can cuddle with a qt while watching

this is why you're a virgin

aiyyy!
id be smellin the busy too

>not 1440x900
It's like you want to stay a virgin.

>implying I'd be paying attention to the screen in any capacity and not trying to work my way into resting my head on her stomach and inhaling deeply

Wow she's such a nerd HAHA

Give me the punani

I did this multiple times with a girl and I'm still a virgin. Fucking kill me hahahah

Are you overweight?

Remind me again, what race is she?

This one hits a little too close to home. At the end of a date a girl played an episode of Futurama with her laptop on a couch and under a blanket. I didn't make a move so she played another episode (we'd agreed on just one before I would go home); I started to put my arm around her, got scared and kept the motion going till I could stuff my hand behind the couch. I kept that uncomfortable twisty position for the rest of the episode so it'd look like I meant to do it.

My girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me and we would do this almost every night :'(

Mpc not wmp dumb bitch.

I've seen her dick.

Post it

>having stickers on your laptop
Do people actually do this?

C U C K
U
C
K

I don't understand how anyone can be a virgin while trying not to be. Just use Tinder and be upfront with your intentions.

Cute nerdy girls do

I'm afraid of fucking up and embarassing myself. I also live in a relatively small town so people see each other a lot

A white man was cucked

And qt nerdy boyz

inuit/french/english

I put a shell on mine so I can start over if I want

holy shi--

she likes windows?! YASSSSSSS

Don't you know anything about viewing Patrician kinos you turboPLeb?! You know what? I gotta go .

>Cute nerdy girl
>Felicia Day
>cute

hahahaha

>girl