Donald Trump has a 30-year history of underpaying or simply flat out refusing to pay bills

Donald Trump has a 30-year history of underpaying or simply flat out refusing to pay bills.

>According to the Miami Herald, Circuit Court Judge Jorge Cueto ruled in favor of a local paint store in a case regarding Trump’s unpaid bills. The case, heard in a Miami-Dade County courtroom, resulted in an order for the Trump’s National Doral Miami golf resort to pay the small family business almost $300,000 in attorney’s fees.

>Apparently, Trump tried to rip off the small business, The Paint Spot, in regards to the final payment on a contract sum of $200,000. The final payment was for $34,863 for paint used to renovate a home located on Trump’s “Blue Monster” golf course in 2014.

>The total of Judge Cueto’s order is $282,949.91 and includes fees for expert testimony and office expenses.

>‘Trump’s trial attorneys visibly winced, began breathing heavily.’

lol even if true
noone cares

my post says otherwise.

That's a better track record than the federal government, which has a 227 year history of not paying its bills.

the source is some anally frustrated spic about to get deported, top kek

@86261029

The sad part is that Drumpftards will defend this.

God, it's like you're 12 and your first time on Sup Forums.

I'm 13 and daddy says I kiss the best

*180 year history

>‘Trump’s trial attorneys visibly winced, began breathing heavily.’
Sure they did. I'm sure they started rustling their papers nervously while loosening their ties too. Then maybe they wiped the sweat from their brows and stumbled over their words trying to come up with awkward excuses to the judge. After failing the case they got home and snapped at their wives, and laid awake staring at the ceiling wide eyed. They would kill themselves the next day.

Christ when is the Correct the Record fund gonna be depleted so you shills fuck off already.

>They would kill themselves the next day.

Witnessed.

Oh wow like that's so much better.

I do not care..
I look forward to Trump putting the Nation first.

Do you seriously think trump personally mails these checks? It's likely the whole thing was handed over to attornies before he even knew about it.

>billionaire spends years actively fighting against paying a $280k bill

Can you be any more plebeian? It literally wouldn't be worth his time to get embroiled in a case like that. He makes more than that every day in interest. He spends more than that every month in fuel for his 757.

You shills are digging so far into the bottom of the barrel that THIS is the best dirt you can come up with against the God Emperor.

Hillary has Parkinson's. You need to start focusing on how to spin your cunt candidate out of this impending disaster.

>implying pol wont vote for trump
you shilling idiots cannot seem to wrap your heads around the fact that trump already won and you are wasting your life on this website

>shill, you have no power here.

quit protecting your she-corrupt-sellout

>go fuck up your own country.

this is OUR election.

don't want another PC shill, importing rapefugees, getting us involved in more wars, and selling influence through her "charity"

>here is my favorite

and remember: when someone leaks proof of corruption on you... blame Russian hackers... and try to have no one see the content of those e-mails

{(( Jorge Cueto }}}

Hillary has a history of:
>lying outright to the public
>perjury
>lying to investigators of all sorts
>getting rapists set free and being jovial about it
>facilitating a serial rapist that used his power to take advantage of dozens of women (her husband)
>political corruption
>financial corruption
>literal grand theft (who steals furniture from the whitehouse?)
>using her position and resources to harass/intimidate individual citizens that might blow the whistle on her
>being a complete bitch to literal nobodies that work for her to the point they leave the government/political sphere entirely
>attacking the constitution

Fuck you OP.

Also, she supports undeclared wars.
>Libya
>Syria

>and Trump on the other hand is SOOOOO innocent....

The level of delusion with some of you guys is just staggering.

Didn't Andrew Jackson balance the federal budget? Might want to revise that a bit...

>he seriously thinks donald trump is personally responsible for physically building things that bear his name

i bet he was a thousand miles away at the time this paint fiasco happened and had no idea it was happening

So? Assuming that's true, where's the rest of it?

>Donald Trump has a 30-year history of underpaying or simply flat out refusing to pay bills.

Well, he is very close with the jews.

>and Trump on the other hand is SOOOOO innocent
I can't seem to find where the dude said that. Can you help me find it ausbro?

>Billionaire is too cheap and is a greedy cunt who refuses to pay a bill that is "small" for him, but hurts the people who have to get paid at the end of the day

Trump doesn't give two fucks about the workers about America. He doesn't give one fuck about the small businessowners.

The guy is a fucking idiot and you're even bigger retards that support him.

>My opinions r smart lul

kys

Why would federal government rush to pay money that it owes to itself?