Go north. Find the Dunedain. There’s a young ranger amongst them. You should meet him...

>Go north. Find the Dunedain. There’s a young ranger amongst them. You should meet him. His father: A r a t h o r n was a good friend. His son might grow to be a great one. He is known in the wild as: Strider (TM). His true name... you must discover for yourself :^) Legolas! Your mother loved you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave Sauron to me

You really expect normons to understand that?

hey, i get that reference!

literally unwatchable garbage

>hey, i get that reference!

Star Trek is not the same as the other three. It's more of a soap opera in a science fiction setting. The others are fantasy epics.

Nerd """culture""" is the product of a late (((capitalist))) conspiracy.

what happened there? Why did they get stuck

Bifur, who is stuck to the orc, has some shit in his head.

so I guess he was Jackson's self-insert

That entire scene was a fucking shame

how do you make the fellowship of the ring and then make this. I just can't comprehend how Jackson and the studio allowed this to happen. What the fuck

lel

>"Oy Vey, Mr Jackson, we've been hearing rumours you plan to make the Hobbit in two parts and not three?"
"Yes, it's a short childrens book"
>"Oy Gevalt, what a holocaust, Mr Jackson, we are missing out on a third film worth of shekels here"
"It'll be hard to make the source material last two films, let alone 3"
>"A shoah, right here in my office, remember the 2 billion, Mr Jackson, we demand you make stuff up, invent new characters, show popular characters from Lord of the Rings, lots and lots of CGI"
"Yes, my chosen one"
>"One last thing you Goy animal, we hear the dragon has 4 legs... it only needs 2 to walk, many shekels will be saved"

Absolute undiluted kino

>we hear the dragon has 4 legs... it only needs 2 to walk, many shekels will be saved
Damn did they really do this? Has Skyrim ruined dragons in all media forever?

I didn't realize people wore these irl until I saw it in person. Weirdly enough it was a scruffy looking black guy, like you couldn't tell if he was dirty from working a manual labor job or dirty from his lifestyle she just not caring anymore

normans don't understand aesthetics, they are worse than pigs
actual dragons will never make it in mainstream media, only shitty wyverns without any gravitas

>here comes the dragon dildo fag

>here comes the actual fag

>here comes the frog dildo fag

We could've had another great fantasy trilogy instead we got...this.
Well, first movie was solid, but the rest
>mfw

I thought the second Hobbit movie was the best
The third one just tried to go for overkill

But the forest segment in the desolation of Smoug was just so good

Lee Pace literally did the perfect job portraying the Elf King. He was a scummy guy who just wanted 'muh gems' just like Feanor.

what pisses me off is that in the trailer Smug has 4 legs

Did Jackson have a stroke? Or did he just stop caring completely?

>It takes him 60 or so years to get north

I mean it is really difficult with the dragons, do they have:
> two legs, two arms, and a pair of wings on their back
> four legs, and a pair of wings on their back
>two legs, two arms with wings
>four legs, but anterior two of them are winged
nobody could answer that question

dragons have 4 legs and 2 wings
wyverns have 2 legs and 2 wings
wyrms have 4 legs and no wings

and there's more variations I don't remember

Literally what the fuck.

>Go North, by which I mean West because there's fuck all North of here but more dragons and then more fuck all and then snow, find the Dunedain, who I know you're intimately familiar with because we both remember the entire history of mankind. There is a ranger among them, you should meet him, he's ten years old so he's still living in Rivendell. His father Arathorn was a big guy, for me, which you know already, his son may be a big guy, for you. He will be known in a little shitburg town you'll never visit as Strider, I'm not telling you his real name but it rhymes with Arathorn and he's the only ten year old human in Rivendell, probably. Legolas, your mother loved you, which of course you know because you spent thousands of years together and as we're empathic elves I don't think we're capable of not loving our children, but maybe in AD&D or Warhammer or something we'll look like assholes.

We will live long enough to see the technology to change the race and gender of any character of any movie.

le quirky funny dwarfs XD

got what a fucking trainwreck the hobbit trilogy was

The world is changing.

Reminder that you can thank the mysterious green men for this scene

Hobbit should've been one movie.

HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG

ENOUGH FUCKING GAME OF THRONES THREADS

>Legolas goes North
>ends up in the Withered Heat with a bunch of dragons
>goes West instead to find the Dunedain
>Arathorn's son isn't among them
>goes to Rivendell
>there's no Strider, just an 11yo human kiddo
>goes back to Mirkwood
>"Fuck you dad"

threadly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk

Is this a Hobbit deleted scenes thread?

i hope people who wears shit like this get incurable cancer.

>this is a puny half-nandor half-avarin elf from the late 3rd Age.
If Hackson ever does a Silmarillion movie he'll have Feanor doing some Superman shit.

Jackson is a fat useless fuck.
So fucking egotistical and clueless.
He was reigned in hardcore during lotr but with hobbit, that hack had carte blanche to just do whatever his faggot mind fancied.
t. Kiwi that knows people who work for weta

talented little twink

why did it glue together?

basically he had no fucking time to make the movies since del toro quit and he had then had to meet his deadlines
he literally admitted to making the script up as he went along

as for shitty scenes like that's always been something Jackson's done, it's just that a lot of it got cut out of LOTR. I remember reading that elf chick Aragon loved was meant to show up at Helms Deep and do matrix fighting shit

Can you imagine being one of those white girls standing there watching this? how could any of them ever be attracted to whites after his, the simply learn in school blacks are superior in every way

but why

>make wall
>completely disregard wall
hmmm

Pardon my autism, but the general classifications are:

>4 legs, 2 wings: western Dragon
>2 legs, 2 wings: Wyvern
>4 legs, no wings: drake
>4 legs, no wings, long slender body: eastern dragon
>2 font legs, no or small wings, long slender body: lindworm
>no legs, no wings, long body, terrestrial: Wyrm
>No legs, no wings, Gills, fins, Aquatic: sea serpent
>No legs, 2 wings: Amphiptere

>mixing fantasy and sci-fi
Literally cancer.

why did they make dwarves look like hobbits in The Hobbit trilogy?

What is the fuck are the dwarves firing?

I think they're supposed to be big rotating arrows with a couple of slingshots attached with ropes to act as a shield.

So orc man couldn't just punch that dwarf's body from his head and ascend to become this.

it was more guillermo del toro's fault the movies went to shit

Is that Lucius Malfoy?

>CHIM
lel

the fat fuck had years of pre production on the lotr before a single scene was shot everything was planned.

he literally was brought in to direct the hobbit just as they began shooting. he fucking made the movies up as he went.

It's a joke in reference to the whole 'Smaug isn't a dragon he's a wyvern now' drama that was going on on Sup Forums during the release of the movie

I am so happy this pasta lives on.

What's wrong with the color in this webm?

That was awesome