DCucks + Raimicucks + TASMcucks BTFO. $300M domestic. $677M worldwide as of 30 july without China and Japan...

DCucks + Raimicucks + TASMcucks BTFO. $300M domestic. $677M worldwide as of 30 july without China and Japan. Big success.

A BAD MOVIE MADE MONEY AAAAHHH WTF THAT MAKES IT A GOOD MOVIE NOW!

300 is still smaller than 400, mousekeeter

>Japan
It opened there on Monday.

BRAVO DISNEY

HOWEVER

$300 million with literally who starring and after two utter failures that almost killed the franchise is truly... Amazing.

The trailers/posters all had Iron Man AND Robert Downey Jr on it.

So? They have to remind people this Spidey is part of the greatest cinematic universe ever created. It is still a Spider-Man movie.

that's pretty low when you consider it had the biggest Super hero name, and the biggest capeshit actor in the same movie.
not to mention it had ads fucking everywhere

>baywatch
>a flop
FAKE NEWS PEOPLE

I'm pretty stoked for the Rampage film

Friendly reminder this guy is also going to bomb the Shazam capeshit for DC

DC is going to bomb the Shazam movie for DC. Even the name is fucking stupid.

That one was the first and didn't have to fix the mess of three shitty films before it.

It also helps that it had a talented team behind it.

As Homecoming does.

>$350M+ budget
>$300M domestic
>success
hurr

Ha!

Which one? The one on the left is the video game right?

>As Homecoming does.

I fully agree that homecoming had shit effects but this pic is idiotic for multiple reasons.
>Pic on right is still obviously way worse, and shading immediately outs it as a video game
>using impact
>following the dumbass trend of #bringbackraimi and #unboot
As nice as it'd be you'd have to be eight to think it'd happen.

Spider-man and ironman, the two most popular and lucrative heroes, couldn't even beat a world war 1 wonder woman film that was carrying the weight of 3 critically panned films
Spider-man homecoming is performing is way less box office wise compared to suicide squad

>Spider Twink v Iron Manlet: Homeflopping won't even beat BvS
Funny seeing marvelcucks spout Homeflopping as a hit when they spent a whole year saying BvS was a failure.

>raimicucks

His 3 Spider-Man films were shown in less theaters, had smaller budgets, and didn't have their numbers adjusted for inflation and still have higher numbers than the Webb and Disney movies.

>DCucks

Batman 1989 is almost 30 years old. If you adjusted it for inflation for 2017 currently, it would be $559,666,600.

That's not counting The Dark Knight, which wipes the floor with Homecoming as well.

This kills the Disney shills.

kill yourself

>bring back Raimi
>when he literally scrapped the script of Spiderman 4 three times due to how much he hated them, and ultimately, gave up on it

It's budget is $175 million with $140 million marketing

I couldn't even tell you who directed Spider-Man Homecoming. I think bringing back Raimi, an actual film maker, would be the wise move to make if you want something that's sincerely good.

It's blowing out Man of Steel, the other franchise that has been rebooted several times

DC movies are more thoughtful
Raimi's Spidey had more heart
TASM better reflected the source material

And I don't care how many figures and sales estimates you throw at me, your theatrical-release TV series doesn't interest me. Kindly fuck off Sup Forums.

>Already far more profitable than both ASM movies, Man of Steel, and BvS in a month without China
>Sup Forums will STILL try and call this a flop

>if you want something that's sincerely good.
So you ignored the fact that he literally didn't make Spiderman 4 because he wrote three different stories and he thought they all sucked?

It's the same with Nolan, you can't put these people to work on a single franchise over and over because it burns them out.
Raimi probably gave up because he was simply bored of Spiderman, just like how Nolan was bored of Batman with TDKR.

Not like it matters, Japan HATES capeshit.

They only like animation and fantasy/sci-fi.

>couldn't even beat BvS with popular buzz

That would have requiered getting shit on by the entire world.

JESUS CHRIST IT HURTS TO WATCH
HOW DOES ANYONE DEFEND THAT SHIT AT THE BOTTOM
LIKE REALLY HOW DOES ANYONE JUSTIFY THIS
THE COSTUME LOOKS PAINTED WITH A MARKER
I'VE SEEN HALLOWEEN COSTUMES BETTER THAN THAT

Superhero movies are not capable of being thoughtful.
They are legitimately badly made movies about dumbasses wearing retarded costumes punching other dumbasses in more retarded costumes but with painted with darker colors.

> 2nd worst Spidey movie with RDJ and MCU included

KEK

Adjust the WBO and you will see that Homecoming won't even surpass Amazing Spider-Man 1

>thoughtful
Exactly what can those movies make you think about?

It looks fine! The movie has really, really good writing and great acting anyways!

By every right, Spider-Man should've made a billion under those circumstances. It had RDJ who guarantees a billion, was the latest installment in a beloved franchise a decade in the making while fucking Wonder Woman had to carry the baggage of 3 critically panned movies with that had more popular characters than her. Someone at Disney or Sony needs to be fired for this.

>people hating a movie they've never seen

What does this expression convey?

>beloved franchise
Spiderman is a franchise that hasn't given anything remarkable for more than a decade..
The only thing it stood out for was having that nigger in the comics.

>people hating what they don't understand

>seeing a movie before BDrip
Holy shit what a cuckold

The one in the left doesn't really look like a video-game.

She was unironically a qt in this movie.

>SAVE US CHINA
Lmao sorry but ching chongs hate that shit

I'm happy about this.
Spiderman is a worthless superhero that has gotten way too much attention by Marvel for so many years.
Hope he gets killed soon and replaced by Morales so the movies flop even harder.
Spiderman has nothing to offer.