tfw I was born in a declining country

> tfw I was born in a declining country

CHINA STOP

>the gradual shrinkage of the American Economy

Find a girl and have 3 children nigga

Who would've thought a country 30 times our size and with a population over 10 times as ours would surpass us.

Oh great Taisho ancestors, we have failed you.

>Dat feel you will never attend a TM Network concert in the 80s

>people genuinely, truthfully, 100% unironically consider russia a superpower

21th century is truly the century of Asia!

you're telling me mate

I f*cking hate r*Ssoids so much.

>people moving money around to buy nintendo switches and mcdonalds hamburgers = power

chyna

hmmm

Is it declining or just not growing as fast?
It was only a matter of time before China would catch up. I have to admit, it is pretty scary.

this map seems to be bullshit

the UK had a huge fucking empire, surely it would have had more than just that much

>this map
it's not a map.
and second of all, it takes into account only the GDP of the territories of modern day countries, so the GDP "UK" in 1720, 1820, 1920 and 2020 is only taking into account the GDP produced in the modern day territory of the United Kingdom.

>it's not a map.
oops lel

you should really look into getting an MPP or something mexianon, you seem really interested in demographics / policy / etc

I don't know your educational background but come to the US for an MPP

MPP?

>MPP
I have never heard or read this acronym before in my life lol, Urban Dictionary says that it stands for "Missing Presumed Pissed" or "Maybe, Possibly, Perhaps" is this what you're referring to? or maybe something related to a Master Degree? "Marijuana?

>money =/= power

the asian centuru

Me at age...
10: money =/= power
20: money = power
30: money > power

mpp = master of public policy

YANKS FEAR THE SAMURAI

move to chinkland

Japan has had pretty anemic growth since the 90s. During small booms, they can eek out maybe 3% GDP growth in a year, but their recessions are consistently more painful than other developed economies. For example, the 2008 financial crisis, resulted in a contraction of 5% of Japanese GDP. In the US, where the crisis was centered, it only contracted GDP by 2%.