Apparently North Carolina cops shot a killed a retard last Thursday night

Apparently North Carolina cops shot a killed a retard last Thursday night.

thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-shoots-kills-unarmed-deaf-mute-man/

More top notch work by the men in blue.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article97234702.html#storylink=cpy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you ever be a deaf man in US if noncomplying with cops verbal commands is punished by law with immediate execution?

#OPLIFEMATTER

Not black. No one will care.

>Bush voter

Nothing of value was lost.

NC here.

this is not even on the news.

> North Carolina cops shot a killed a retard

Anyone they shoot in that state is probably pretty retarded.

>Too often, Rosenblum said, officers order deaf people to comply with verbal commands — then act aggressively when they don't.

lul

I like turtles.

I was unaware that deaf people could get a driver's license. That seems pretty dangerous.

yes, people with headphones on get killing by cop's all the game

>implying white lives matter

I know cops have a dangerous job but for Christs sake there has to be a better way of dealing with a non-compliant suspect other than turning him into swiss cheese.

All of Jeb's support destroyed with one gunshot.

here we go again

>shot a killed a retard

wew lad

>deaf
>never saw it coming

It's why police/ambulance sirens project a huge amount of sound, deaf people can literally feel the reverberation of the siren from a distance.

Jeb's a mess, he has so many guac bowls left over anime girls are using them as hats.

>North Carolina

Finally, my states time to shine. Too bad he wasn't black, I've wanted a chimpout in Charlotte since fucking Ferguson. All the other states get all the fun

Justified
Should be mandatory but we let women vote

Yeah like the unarmed white kid 4 months ago who was shot and killed while wearing headphones.

he was wearing the headphones aggressively

kek

Kek, not the turtles.

Who cares if he's retarded

Charlotte needs to fucking burn. I wish it would happen here.

THIS IS NOW A JEB! THREAD

I'm sorry you lost your brother, OP

quick test as I'm getting a weird error on other boards

Jeb's a mess, he has so many guac bowls left over anime girls are using them as hats.

You can't.

Victim was not black, so it'll be ignored by professional racebaiters in the MSM

>Hands up don-
>Oh wait he's white. He deserved it.

I'm more surprised they let someone WHO CANT HEAR drive a car

"Public records show an interpreter provided sign language for Harris at a court hearing in Florida in 2010. At the hearing, he was found not guilty of misdemeanor larceny and had a charge of misdemeanor resisting property recovery dismissed.

Harris was found guilty of resisting an officer in 2010 when he lived in Connecticut, according to public records."

Read more here: charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article97234702.html#storylink=cpy

Guy is deaf, but he's not fucking blind. When a cop flashes the lights, it means stop to fucking car. This asshole was using his disability to his advantage. Fuck him for speeding -- he could have killed someone.

>break the law
>decide to run from cops
>jump out and rush towards them
>act surprised when shot

HURR DURR

I'm deaf and I drive semi trucks.

>Apparently North Carolina cops shot a killed a retard last Thursday night.

Great, that's one fewer vote for Trump in November.

Thanks, assholes!

Or the one in Salt Lake City the day after Michael Brown was shot.
The one that didn't attack a cop, but wasn't news because he was white.

I suppose it's no different to people who listen to their music at full volume while driving

Charlotte here. Don't believe the bullshit news reports. He was deaf but not blind. Not only did he lead them on a chase but they tried to bump his car to get him to stop. It didn't work. He got out and actually fucking attacked the officers. He has previous records of resisting arrest. You can resist arrest but if you attack an officer and that gun is out, they'll shoot you before they let you grab for it. A few years ago two cops here got shot execution style.

There's a reason we aren't fucking rioting. Now go back to your fap threads on Sup Forums.

Can confirm, north fag here, didn't hear about it till i visited Sup Forums.

Must be since i live in the middle of shitsville, but hey, it's something.

And we really don't care around here. We pretend to like taking care of special needs but we all breathe a sigh of relief when the burden is gone.

>deaf
>mute
>retarded
probably wanted to suicide desu

BLM doesn't care

He was white; who cares?

So? Haven't you ever heard of "retard strength" before? It's a real hazard when dealing with someone who's mentally deficient. They did the right thing by putting it down.

Seeing him smile derpishly in that photo genuinely made me sad. Fuck.
Him and Forrest Whittaker cop. What is it about spastic looking motherfuckers that makes them look so endearing and innocent.

LOL
10/10, made me shart.

He was just throwing up gang signs. Chalk up another win for the war on gangs.

We definitely need to take action due to the lack of support white people get.

Wait...

This all day. If the deaf motherfucker was so oblivious to the fact that a cop car was behind him flashing its blues, fucker shouldn't be driving at all. Danger to any other road user and pedestrians.

Driving a car and saying 'I didnt see the cops' should be an automatic swiss cheese moment. Fuck you for not taking notice of your surroundings whilst driving. Cunts.

Also, look at the autistic fucker. His TShirt is basically an I LIKE TURTLES shirt.

t. expat weeb who still can't get laid

>(((Rosenblum)))

One less White Male.

#Eventhescore

>Fuck him for speeding -- he could have killed someone.
yeah, getting ventilated sure taught that fucker a lesson he wont forget in a hurry.

Obviously you cant'

I get madder when they kill retards than I do when they kill niggers

He was probably having some kind of tard rage, but god damn thats not a good headline, that guys getting fired for sure.

>I get madder when they kill retards than I do when they kill niggers

t. Sally Struthers

Thank god someone is cheering for devolution.

>thefreethoughtproject

Get this Cop Block bullshit outta here