Action Comics 963? Action Comics 963

Action Comics 963? Action Comics 963.

Detective Comics #940

Wow! Nothing happened.

Support the official release, or don't. I'm an user, not your mom.

I kinda liked Clark is reporter mode and trying to dig to find stuff

Thanks, OP.

So finally that Doomsday battle is over? I might read this now.

Christ I hate this hacky kind of writing. Throwing us through a loop and then taking forever to actually answer questions and making us pay for useless filler bullshit. Hiring Dan Jurgerns back on Action was a fucking mistake DC.

Glad I dropped this book after Path to Doom wrapped up. Sucks that we're stuck with Jurgens for the foreseeable future seeing as how he has intentions of staying on till issue 1,000...

So what are peoples theories on who this guy is? He genuinely doesn't seem to be New-52 Supes. Clone from that company he's investigating?

This is the dumbest shit. I'm not sirprised though. Every time they let the genie out of the bottle for one story, they're going to have to put it back in and they will do anything to do exactly that.

This is why I stopped buying comics, they're made by cowards afraid to do new shit and stick to it and consumed by children who demand more of the same all the time forever.

If it's not a brain wiped Superbro then this will all be for nothing and feel like a huge waste of money and effort for readers.

I imagine he's some kind of vessel for New52 Superman's essence. Superbro is somewhere in "Clark Kent", laying dormant until the right time comes.

It's either the super-bro theory or the superboy prime is faking being clark kent just to not get zapped by manhattan.

But..but..it's great because muh superman is back and the definitive writer for him too.

You two should fuck.

That's pretty close to the fortress of solitude. Pretty insightful citizen.

Clark is a cute

>superboy prime is faking being clark kent
In his private narration boxes? I mean I guess Prime would know about narration boxes and how to lie through them, but it is a stretch.

Now that Superman has a kid with Lois, and Lois works at the daily planet, and the world thinks superman, clark kent works at the daily planet, things have become too dangerous for Lois. Superman needed a real Clark Kent to make the world back off the Daily Planet so Lois would be safe, as well as Perry, and Jimmy.

TLDR; Superman created a genetic Clark Kent and he went into hiding far away until now.

gay sex when?

>I KNEW IT! CLARK KENT IS FUCKING SUPERMAN!

>Superman and Batman getting caught on camera

come on

This whole arc is to put Clark Kent back as secret identity. Fucking waste of time. They should have used magic a stupid mcguffin everybody forgot just like Dick Grayson.

Superbro's empty husk.

This is fucking stupid.

This.

Is it just me or does the guy administering the test look like Clark Kent with a beard and longer hair?

When does that start?

Can't tell if this is silver agey, or golden agey, but I don't care. This is fun.

Is this not connected to Superwoman or do they not know that Lois got superpowered and died (or whatever the fuck happened)?

Oh shit, I recognize that bearded guy from the conference

Who the fuck is beard man

Most people don't give a shit about Superho though, except minority midgets on here and Cancerous Book Resources

Nobody knows Lois was Superwoman because she used a "blurring" technique to hide her face, apparently PF Lois is going to take over from her in a couple of issues time

see :^)

This is an awesome cover.

This cover is well drawn, but the action is just confusing.

Art is decent.

I thought post crisis Superman was supposed to make Superman comics better?

Has anyone storytimed Superwoman yet?

Or it's a robot. Because Superman.

They forgot to put good writers on it.

Jurgens' run is SO FUCKING DECOMPRESSED. These stories are so slow I honestly am shocked. Every issue of Action Comics since Rebirth has had so very little happen in it that it feels like reading half an issue.

I can imagine these being posted in out of context threads in the future.

It's 10x better than the garbage that was New 52 Superman.

I liked this issue. It could just be relief that we're moving past the eternal doomsday fight, but the new Clark thing grabbed my interest right at the start so I'm glad we're actually getting around to it now.

Characterfag pls go. It's not even half as good as Morrison's, Johns' or Pak's runs. You would've even praised a Lobdell written post crisis Superman.

>Pak
>Good
>This is what Nu52fags actually believe.

>"Quality doesn't matter, only my husbando does" the post.

>A Superbrofag posts this unironically
K E K
E
K

Stop projecting, user. Not everybody is a characterfag.

pfff. This is shit. Morrison shits all over this.

>The only time Superbro was good was when Moorison was writing him in 2011
Really makes me think.

Bat-Manuel of course.

Def Mister Mxyzptlk made this guy and he will vanish but give Clark his secret ID back how hes going to explain be married to a different Lois Lane who has a 12 year old kid Idk

Batman.

I, for one, really enjoyed this issue.
Usually non-chronological storytelling absolves tension from a scene, but this was well structured as not to devalue the present and past exposition/action.

Its simple, you just mindrape everyone and kill the backstabbing slut Lois.

user please put 'storytime' in the subject or description in the future

Tell everyone he's adopted.

Anyone else think they're going to keep the new Clark Kent and make him and ally of Superman instead of having Superman take back on the Clark Kent persona and get his job back at The Daily Planet?

>The only time Superman has been great since COIE has been when Morrison wrote him
FTFY

The new clark is obviously a clone with implanted memories. He is researching a company called Genetic...Cron.

Seems like a very possible theory, out of several possible theories.

There are already Bizarro Superwoman running around in Superwoman, so why not

So is this clark supposed to be superbro's age or superdad's?

That makes no sense. Why clear clark kent from being superman if superdad already has a different identity and family?

Because Superdad will be the main Superman, and Superman is Clark Kent.

NO MORE DEAD COPS!

Hypercrisis

Because Superdad isn't going to be a permanent thing and Superbro will be back

Un-fucking-likely.

Well that or Superdad will somehow through complicated events be forced to pick up the Clark Kent identity again because you can't have Superman not be Clark Kent.

Ulyses, i believe

bump

Read Up, Up, and Away

>The One More Day story was orginally pitched as a way to make Superman single, with Myx erasing their life together to save Lois' life.
>Myx will do the opposite, retconning IN Lois and Clark
WELCOME TO RE-BURF

Thanks for the storytime OP!

I thought Maggie Sawyer was now a cop in Gotham?