Trump winning in Pennsylvania by 5 points. How does it feel cucks?

newswire.com/news/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-14121823

>shills BTFO
>cucks BTFO
>muh true conservatisms BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11039147
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like delusion.

As a correct the record shill i am outraged and appalled that there are so many bigoted racist naziswhowantstokill6million jews in that backwater hillbilly redneck state of predominantly subhum I mean white trash people

If you think Hillary is going to get less than 400 EV, you're delusional.

fucking norways, get off my board REEE

Wtf i love trump now. I guess hillary is going to lose now

Not to rain on your parade, but the firm that did the poll is new.

But, even though I think Trump will lose in the US overall, I think there is a slim chance he may win Pennsylvania.

>I also think he has no chance of winning Nevada. But these are just my personal opinions.

Clinton supporter here

I'm a proud white nationalist and segregationist, what now? It's clear by this point Trump has brainwashed you and your fellow "alt-righters" with Jewish propaganda. Clinton is the only solution to eradicating Israel once and for all. It's also the wake up call to begin our long-awaited race war.

Oh look, another irrelevant Trump thread

Nice fucking try shill. You won't change a single person's vote on here.

Trump will not win Nevada at all. Clinton signs are everywhere. Not a single #MAGA sign in my hometown.

t. Nevadan

Awoo?

>"Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill"
>"I don't know how to properly argue otherwise!"

Grow up kid.

Who do you want to become the president of the USA?

strawpoll.me/11039147

Hillaryous

>"I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll just go with the flow XD"

Explains who you are, faggot.

same, LV here

Sparks here. This place is very, very pro-Clinton. A lot of the displaced Commiefornians are making their way here to populate the state the way it is.

He has been whole time liberal shills just tried to kill Mr.Trumps momenteum

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Romney barely lost pa, and he was running against obama. Hill will only win alleghany, philidelphia, erie, and delaware counties. Assuming independant don't split the dem vote in philly.

Pic related is 2012

Erie* not philly

PA here. Here's a pic from my local fair.

I love how they think when they come in here and say "welllll ya knowwwwww guys I was a trump supporter yesterday but like now I'm totally not LMAO I mean come on just look at the polls. I swear I used to support trump, even if he is a bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic, ableist piece of male VERMIN but yeah lol don't vote for him. #ImWithHer #HillYes #WelcomeRefugees #FuckMyWifePlease"

I'll just leave this here.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/

Also:
>Results are estimated to be accurate within 7.1 percentage points

A margin of error of 7.1%.

lmao

Also, from projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/

>voters residing in the state of Pennsylvania were contacted on landline numbers

Landline numbers. So while the sample isn't representative at all, you could say that Trump has really locked down the old, out-out-touch people vote.

lmao

>7.1% margin of error
>New pollster
>Way off the general trend
I can't help but wonder, do you think Anime characters appreciate being used by white neckbeards as mascots for Trump, when no chibi would ever support such a retard? Can't wait until you guys lose so I don't have to see this shit.

>Reddit: The post

>Vagina: the Canadian

You sure you're not in Australia?

>trusting leaf polls

Why is this allowed?