/got/ general

King Joffrey edition

First for my /coddbros/

absolutely based joff

I miss frogfu.

>maesters still haven't invented gunpowder
How is it even possible?

How do you think George feels about this?

Post more frogfu

Maybe they've invented it but also suppressed it. The maesters seem to have a vested interest in maintaining a dragonless status quo, maybe they feel the same way about gunpowder.

They have. They are deliberately not sharing it with the world.

is she a stage actor? why's the camera so far away?

Now available in fine bookstores everywhere.

why no early leaks hackers?

I want to marry that frog.

You got a fucking problem m8?

And what about Harrenhal?

Gladly.

He masturbates angrily thinking about it.

>you looked so beautiful

The problem is that the prince is meant to have some 'Ice and Fire' motif. Which fits Jon like a glove compared to Dany who is all fire. Of course this could just be misdirection/interpretation and the song moreso refers to Dany bringing fire down upon the ice in the final battle.
In that case Rhaegar fucked up by thinking the prophecy meant he needed an ice waifu to create the uberchild.

Personally, I'd love it if the whole Lightbringer thing hadn't happened yet and the story is building up to Jon having to stab Dany. Could you imagine the show-writers having to do that, the sheer buckets of sweat pouring off them as they envision themselves being lynched by a mob of angry feminists.

The maesters are like wikifags, they think they know things but they should probably just kill themselves for being completely useless

>those rape bruises

Unironically makes me hard

Cast them
Amber Heard
Chris Hemsworth
Katheryn Winnick

Very ugly in this gif

>Sophie Turner finally found days later after disappearing on the London Underground
>Last seen in the company of some unidentified 'Asian youths'

>those clothes
unrealistic goofy shit

glad the show is not like that.

Emilia Clarke
Kit Harrington
Peter Dinklage

He's happy just to be friends :) ( :'( )

Dany wishes her tits were that good

you really shouldn't make bait so blatant and then post the exact same bait twice

>This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

unironically best king

leav me outt off yor nexsht deshepshtion

unironically excellent casting choices
I want to see it happen

Why would they need gunpowder when they can make wildfire?

>Wearing chainmail so thin and with nothing underneath so it's basically a mesh bodysuit

What did she mean by this?

STOP SPAMMING YOUR GAME OF SHITS THREADS YOU SHITHEADS WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO IN HERE ASIDE FROM POSTING THE SAME FUCKING MEMES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND HARRENHAL I SHAPPOSE STANNIS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH LE EPIC BOATSEX DABID DABID DABID YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE THAN REPOSTING THAT GARBAGE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING AUTISTS GO OUTSIDE

what's this from

T H I S
H
I
S

#robertrain

that she had a valyrian steel sword and a fucking dragon

Women in shirts and undies are so hot
ps Don't you dare (you) me with pics of Maisie

They were arrested
source: I won't spoonfeed you fucktard, google it yourself

What role will he play?

Dany's character's entire problem is that she doesn't have enough screentime to match Book Dany

STANNIS!

STANNIS!

STANNIS!

Do the faceless men want to hatch dragons or kill them?

Because you can't use wildfire to propel projectiles.

the HOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARR

No salt Peter as far as we know.

I really hate autistic people like you.

can't wait for robar royce to show up at the wall in magic fucking armour and tell the great other to "dance with me then"

>Targshits
No thanks
Where is this unrealistic meme from?

Best gif comin' in

Nice one. HOUSE CODD

It's a song by the band Despite all my Rage. They were big in the 90s

>Stannis "odds are unfair? time to torch my heir" Baratheon

THE HOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR IS PREGNANT

based joff

cast her

i mean where is this ellie from

9/10 Casting

emmon frey

Some dead boy

Reminder that Renly ruined everything. If he had obeyed the rules of succession and backed Stannis, then they would have quickly taken King's Landing, Westeros would be unified, and when Danaerys showed up with her dragons she'd be faced with hundreds of scorpions lining the walls of every castle.

Quasimodo

One of the thumb people from Spy Kids

they're braavosi, so kill them, duh

>stannis villain
I seriously hope this thing is bait

>King Stannis the Dragonslayer

Yeah or if Stannis didn't murder him he would have taken KL

You just realised Ned Stark is played by the same actor as Boromir

ok

>Cersei is a villain
>Stannis is a villain
>Dany is a villain
>LF is a villain
>Ramsay is a villain

what? what sort of showpleb are you

There are people on reddit right now praising this out of focus, 360p, bleary cgi, chaoticly arranged image as """simply brilliant""".

>Daenerys
>misdeeds done to her

???

Firstly, those are wyverns. Secondly, Mel never uses a fucking magic lantern from Legend of Zelda. Third, counter arguments?

Nobody really complains about the girl power thing being impossible or unrealistic. Sansa got her power from marrying powerful dudes, realistic. Dany got her power by having dragons, burning people who don't submit to her and leading an army of foreigners upon her countrymen, realistic. Cersei got her power by being born to it, killing/betraying anyone who criticized her and using her pussy to bribe others into following her commands. Also unchecked acts of terrorism. Again, realistic.

The complaints I've seen are moreso directed to the writing that forces characters to act unrealistically just for Sansa/Dany/Cersei to maintain their power. Like LF suddenly turning into a doddering oaf or Brienne struggling against a 70lb dexfag.

>fantasy settings tropes
>shoehorned explicit political propaganda

Exactly the same!

How do you know, user?

I guess

But for show viewers, he was a villain.

Of course, if you read the books, you know he's the best charactah

>Dynasty has ruled for a whopping 1 monarch
>Who came to power because of a rebellion
>muh rules

cersei, LF and ramsay are all obvious villains in both mediums

Hate this Sup Forumseddit tier thinking. In real life, the only "villains" you'll find are people like Baelish and Ramsay. "For the greater good" type people are few and far between.

Is liking Stannis the ultimate pleb detector?

Loras must have had a tight boipucci

Go back and stay there

>these characters are villains cuz they do evil things

Villains could only exist if he had main characters/protagonist, but we only have POV characters, Cersei is one of these POV characters, so we could only have antagonistic character towards these POVs

go back to watching anime

>LF obvious villain in both mediums

my hand slipped

>The summer of Robert and Edd
>A Baratheon on the Throne and a Stark in Winterfell
>Back then a maiden girl could walk the kingsroad in her name-day gown and still go unmolested, and travelers could find fire, bread, and salt at many an inn and holdfast

And now what? Now your marriageable daughter can't walk 10 feet without being raped by a horde of roving dorthaki. And if you dare to speak out against this suddenly you're 'treasonous' and your farm silos are being burnt down. Why. Why the grain you crazy dragon bitch.

Dunno for this year, but Stannis has always been /ourguy/ here

>showfag calls others plebs

a bag of potatoes in a wagon