LINK

Waiting for link

>It's real

IT'S REAL

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

Its's real boys

>the super jews of nwo don't have magic pills to cure hillary's mental disorders

>they're just like us.

Maybe we can take them down after all.

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
DEFECATION, NOSE BLEEDING
SHITTING IN MY PANTSUIT AND DYING ON TV

link: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

it's real folks

MY PENIS

So, a drug that helps moderate the difficulties of irregular sleep patterns. I can't believe a woman flying all over the United States on campaign would use something like that. Must be Parkinson's.

You guys aren't even trying anymore.

No shillo but I've ordered modafinil from those "canadian pharmacy" websites as a substitute to Adderall. It keeps you alert and awake really effectively. Similar to caffeine.

I wouldn't be surprised if she used it to keep her energy up, it works pretty well.

Playing devils advocate here.

It would have to be awake a lot. It is also ancient. Could they be prescribing this to stave off fatigue or would there be other drugs better suited?

B b buh bhuh but!!....snif sniff.

She opened a jar of pickles!!

I dont get it
is the bitch dying?

>Email explain what a drug does is proof a person is on a drug
When did Sup Forums become full of complete retards?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

she is so fucked

Its nothing
just a brief, dates make sense

We need to spin the sympathy angle on this hard. No one votes for someone they feel pity for. Don't rip on the fact she has the disease, just her failed policy and judgment as a result of it.

OH SHIT KEK IS REAL

KEK IS REAL AND HE'S ON TRUMP'S SIDE

Provigil is like adderall lite. It's used by entrepreneurs and bankers. It's like the drug of choice for Wall Street. The fact that she takes this means nothing, this is a slide post at best.

I want her dead as much as the next guy, but the content of the email doesn't point to anyone consuming it.

>popping military-grade amphetamines like candy

Trump was right again!

She would have some top tier Jew doctor who knew her inside and out but is stationed somewhere in the country and would prescribe this to her on the go.

She's not always a block away from the local doctor.

I remember that time my drug dealer emailed me about the effects of weeds

I would never inject that shit though

Why would she want info on it?

It is very normal for her subordinates or colleagues to do their bitchwork.

The guy mentions Parkinson's before Alzheimer, that's strange given that Parkinson's disease is much rarer than Alzheimer.

We really need to stop peddling conspiracy theories. They do nothing but harm Trump's campaign.

There's no sensible reason to throw these slanderous libel against Hillary Clinton. These baseless allegations need to be thrown away.

>truckers, and others who want to stay awake for extended periods of time.
>Parkinson's
>EVERYONE PRESCRIBED THIS MEDICATION HAS PARKINSON'S
>All truckers have parkinsons's

See where your argument falls short?

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>modafinil
>military grade
kids use that shit to study for exams family

>it's happening
>Globalists and corrupt politicians across the globe still exist
>Lefties/SJWs/ Black People and shit immigration systems have destroyed the western countries
>White guilt is still a thing

>all of the other seizure like moments and past falls have no sway in this factor
hmmm

It is a drug to help people cope with irregular sleep patterns. My bet is on "she has got lots of shit to do"
I love the unhealthy pillary cliton meme just as much as the next guy, but the happening is cancelled for now

Can anyone post the shoop of pillary dancing, turned in to a adult diaper advertisement? always cracks me up

>it works pretty well.
Not anymore. Kek.

Look up myasthenia Gravis
My grandma had it. She has all the symptoms.

Modafinil is harmless.
It's not like she's taking amphetamines or ritalin to stay awake.

HOLY SHIT

HOLD ON TO YOUR TENDIES LADS, WE'RE IN FOR A LONG NIGHT

haha youre right

im sure plenty of politicians have gotten email briefings on Krokodil and other dangerous drugs therefore they all must use it xD

Modafinil is shit that CEOs take when they get off a plane and have to go to a meeting when they're jet-lagged because it completely removes tiredness without any type of other psychoactive stuff going on... You really think that presidents and other politicians don't use drugs to make them awake and alert when they're making decisions that affect everyone in the entire world?

modafinil is literally nothing, I've been taking it for 3 years and it put me through med school.

>BREAKING NEWS Julian Assange found dead. apparent suicide.

"We"

I think you are playing for the other team, friend.

So, if he's not suggesting she take it or showing her the side effects of something she already takes, why is he sending it to her?

its just a mild stimulant you dumbass.

Im in med school, I take 2x 100mg of modanifil every single day.

people in the airforce, surgeon, etc. all take it who have to work long shifts and maintain high levels of focus. very effective drug.

Shut the fuck up nigger. The whore of babylon is going down.

OH SHIT HILLARY CLINTON A TRUCKER CONFIRMED!

well we have two options, either let people she is unfit to be president because she possibly has a neurodegenerative disease, or we get the word out that she's just a tweaker.

Only thing we have to do is to blow it out of proportion.

Try harder.
>Modafinil for treatment of cognitive side effects of antiepileptic drugs in a patient with seizures and stroke.
This bro knows.

Hillary is done.

>2011

Have a sage you fucking shill.

Yeah, yeah, the record's been corrected, yada-yada, blah blah blah.

Here's your .04 shekel for that very halfhearted effort. Hillary needs to share her Provigil.

dude what truckers use speed not modafinil, i can take modafinil and go to sleep

What's wrong? The bitch is a junkbox since 2011?

wtf my record is corrected now

It's one of the things on the list. If it's on the list then that means totally confirmed. Or does that only work with confirmation bias?

people stop being NEET.

it's about Provigil a Energy Pill.

Im on modafinil as I am typing this..Do I have parkinson's guys?

>gained a following among students, truckers, and others who want to stay awake for extended periods of time

Nothing to see here

UNDERRATED

This is pretty much the Wikipedia definition for modafinil. Doesn't really prove she has Parkinson's anymore than it proves she has Alzheimer's or MS.

Moda is awesome stuff btw.

CTR is in full blown shit-in-pants panic mode. These new emails JUST leaked and we're already finding links to Parkinson's.

It doesn't matter what the pills were used for. The Trump campaign can start saying that Hillary is taking Parkinson's medication. The election is fucking over. Once that seed is planted in the mind of the public there is no way she can talk her way out of it.

Do you have this pepe without the post in the background?

>"Jacob Jeremiah "Jake" Sullivan is an American policymaker and the top foreign policy adviser to Hillary Clinton's 2016 election campaign."

Really makes you think

One of you memesters should replace the pickle jar in this pic with a bottle of provigil.

just shop it yourself, you dumb nugger

The truth is damaging enough. We shouldn't need to risk making shit up.

my brother is a pilot and takes it for jet lag. Hillary probably has jet lag.

its literally the mildest possible stimulant imaginable.

I take 200mg every day and it does less for me than a cup of coffee. It justs lasts longer and is more smoothed out

Nice, epic, I like it

Don't you think you're reaching just a bit?

It would make sense that someone under a lot of stress might be using some amphetamines, no?

Whatever, you'll probably call me a shill anyway

>people have seriously bought into the modafinil meme

pfffhahahah

I concur and your dubs tells me so too.

Okay neurological disorders are barely an aspect of $hillary's evil.

There's more to be found and we should focus on that.

Fucking idiots if she had disease in 2011 that means someting would happen by now.

She is not sick, fuck off with your conspiracy theories.

With the United states of Maerica, you are forced to vote between a Rich faggot and a Alzemisers grandma LMAOOO

i take that to study. its nothing most professionals, including trump, probably take it.

Thank you

Prep the panda.

>The truth is damaging enough

The truths done nothing because
>"Trump is literally Hitler"

Now's the perfect time to make shit up

>Everyone is a CTR shill
Take off the tinfoil hat, dumb fuck.

>The Trump campaign can start saying that Hillary is taking Parkinson's medication. The election is fucking over.
Or they can start talking about her corruption, history of lying, crimes, defense of pedophiles and so on.

i can smoke meth and go to sleep

lmao at your country, canada always has and will forever suck.

>A study carried out by the Air Force Research Laboratory found that fatigued pilots on modafinil maintained flight accuracy within approximately 15-30 percent of baseline levels, whereas performance under the no-treatment condition declined by as much as 60-100 percent. Here, benefits were most noticeable after 24-32 hours of continuous wakefulness. A French study yielded similar results and found that for missions of about 24 hours, modafinil for soldiers is preferable to naps

damn they really go all out don't they?

Stroke softly, Stroke-chan

I'm just doing this for fun Kek

Shill

I really think Bill gave her HIV.

This actually makes me like her.
But im hearing Trump's staff are huge modafonauts too.

whats the risk in that? we're trumps background workers, they're not gonna blame him for us because people aren't smart enough for that.

Besides let's look at the facts, hillary clinton takes medication POSSIBLY to ease the effects of antiepileptic drugs, she also takes medicine that is used to treat neurodegenerative diseases. Those are the facts, whether theyre true or not is out in the open but the thing is,

voters are led by emotion, not by pure facts, if we imprint into their minds that shes infit to be president and a tweaker, theyll vote accordingly.

Oh i know, but i care about her not getting the presidency, not about what kind of stimulants the average person takes.

She's not sick goys! I swear it! She ain't sick!

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

I know that you guys think Hillary is invincible, but I really think she's done this time.
>inb4 increasingly nervous man

You know it's getting bad when even CNN and MSNBC are starting to admit she's fucked.
She got like 7 new scandals in the last 48 hours. No one can even keep up with how corrupt this woman is.
Lou Dobbs just said on air a few hours ago that she shouldn't even be allowed to run.

I don't even think she'll make it to the debates, either by death or Chaffetz performing a citizen's arrest on her.
Which is sad because I wanted to see Trump destroy her.