Listen here, goyim. How much do you actually know?

Listen here, goyim. How much do you actually know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA&list=PL_HpaoM4xhhH5W5oRWA2_TmY360Vpqenl
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Manifesto.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Far more than your Talmud permits us to know.

That's easy. I don't know anything.

(((OY VEY)))

I'm not telling you

I know that Iran has nukes and we should take them down to protect Israel.

Ha ha c'mon..

I know about the Holohoax, the Shekel conspiracy, the ZOG, the FED and the fact that ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate, yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site.

I know that you owe me 50$.

You have to give me 6 million shekels first

then maybe i'll say one word, then you have to pay up for more

>I know about the Holohoax, the Shekel conspiracy, the ZOG, the FED and the fact that ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate, yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site.

In 50 years jews will start saying "9/11 never happened" as a counter-argument to "Holocaust never happened"

Remember: Sup Forums is always right.

Talmud is a meme, you fucking moose mounty stillborn miscarriage of the 7 year war
Do you honestly think we'd base our decisions on something any fucktard can read on stormfront?

>0.05 shekels deposited.

Yes, doctrine needs to be easily accessible for continuity and there are no other means to pass on collective purposes from one generation to the next without easily accessible Talmud.

What do you need $20 for?

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

6 million? How about some older secrets that you may not have heard of.

Wouldn't bother reading that nonsense, goy

don't be selfish just pay the ten dollars..

I know that I'm being gang stalked and you government clowns ain't got nothing on me!!! I know about the men you have planted around my position 24/7, and let me tell you something, buddy. Let me tell you: next time I see one of them around these parts I'll be prepared to strike them out of here like the scoundrel they are. Oh boy. No, but seriously. I'm physically drained and mentally exhausted, and a bunch of other stuff because of what's going on. So please, Mr. Man In Black, if you truly are the OP, please stop what you're doing and leave me be. Thanks. And I'll truly appreciate it if I can return to a normal life without having to be on guard all day. As it is, I'm not feeling to well. But that's a whole nother issue altogether.

$10? What could possibly cost $5 that you need so bad?

B-b-but Soros financed Femen! Why are there only men there? :(

Would you honestly take away a man's last $5?

five dollars?! I thought the boy only asked for a quarter!

The real secrets are contained within The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

Nothing, I'm an excellent goy. I have a lot of debt, pay my taxes, am raising several children with the ideologies you imparted on me through your control of the education system and media, and subscribe to any agenda my Jewish overlords have planned for my people. Spare me in the coming genocide of goyim.

That's just quackin' crazy Jimbo!

>How much do you actually know?
Enough to know where to place my anger

Some fag with a proxy.

My nephew is an attorney at GGG (Goldblatt, Goldblatt, and Goldblatt) expect a call soon regarding the nickel you owe me, with interest

Why do (((they))) want feminism? Why do we allow (((them))) to have feminism? What can we do to reverse feminism?

>Israel
Ayo hol up

Is that an offer?

If i heard about it before then you're the goy

Why do you guys willingly let rothchild be one of the top Jews and put rephaim's/solomon's star on your flag those years back?

Coulda gotten something cooler looking

I too have family in law, you will soon be hearing from Diamondberg, Silverstein, Goldberg and Walletberg LLC. Law offices regarding that penny that is in dispute.

Jews put the 'ew' in jew.

kek
all wrong, goyim ksilim
we use a crypto-language called kofiko in vrious shows and media outlets to signal what should be done about goyim, depending on your location
you people seriously have no fucking idea how jews worked for millenia despite living right next to us. it's plain pathetic, really, like watching a kid playing with his daddy's power tools without knowing to plug them in first (which is the only reason they're allowed to touch them lel)

I'm just memeing Mr. Goldstein, I don't really hate the jews, I swear!
I'm only here to collect internet frogs.

Sup Forums is a board for satire and memes.

I walked Bob Dylan who da Fuck are you

Yes, oral language has always been keen on maintaining purposes.

Retard.

boo

Enough, goy, I know enough.

Good. Sup Forums is a silly place afterall

Goy Guide to World History:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA&list=PL_HpaoM4xhhH5W5oRWA2_TmY360Vpqenl

Enough to know you are not to be trusted

... and this right here, gentlmen, is why the goyim will never know

seriously I might as well try explaining to a nigger that education is good for him

this guy was right
yall should have taken his deal

it is incredibly irritating to start over with that dialectic every single time
some of your monkeys are retarded
i read your book, just skip the bullshit and fuck off or say something interesting.

you niggers aren't gods

tell me more secrets

>we have super secret language which we communicate with each other at the creation of the t.v 50 years ago
And prior to that you used this language across continents via mail?

>Education.

The jews have infiltrated the public education system.

10. Free education for all children in public schools.

(((Karl Marx)))

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Manifesto.pdf

>using the enemies tactics against him

noice.

I have no doubts there are more Talmudic purposes that are not publicly available but ultimately they hold no purpose to my actions.

>double dubs

It is Kek's will that this be printed and posted in public areas

already know about that

I will literally learn the language and go to some certain places just to know more, I want to know it all, even if it makes me a bad goy, i must know

>your murderer has several plans!
>you lynch the murderer
It's irrelevant how long traditions reign and how many generations were working to cultivate an effect.

why do you jewish communities are all over the planet, always have a rabbi despite having no temples and no official clergy, and go on synagogue every saturday despite having no icons to pray to unlike a church?

Because Talmudism is a wordly cult which serves all interests regardless of virtue in order to have complete sway over the Communities?

A lot

>Do you honestly think we'd base our decisions on something any fucktard can read on stormfront?
Basically yes, because no one goes on stormfront. And if anyone that isn't redpilled comes across certain teachings of the Talmud, they will be brow beated for being "anti-semitic". Your propaganda machine is simply too effective for us goyim to compete!

What ever personal interest they had the Talmud would provide for loyalty and dependence.

Every synagogue in Germany enjoys police protection.

Because everyone likes the jews.

We know you hate Christ, your God and Savior.

All the people answered, "His blood is on us and on our children!"
Matthew 27:25.

Repent and become the children of God instead of the children of the devil.

i wish i lived in israel, more people in israel need to shit post

Might as well say one more thing before the thread goes

technology is the ultimate goy trap, nice curls btw

The Jews don't trust the Goyim. The Jews are the minority, the Goyim are the majority. This is their weakness, this is our strength.

is this pontius pilate, or a scene from "the grand inquisitor"? as i recall, neither one had audiences.

Salomon Morel

Guys IDK WTF i just found please come see

Quite possibly a lot. Perhaps a lot more than the average Jew knows about itself.

I know that everything wrong with the world can be boiled down to you Gramsci-marching your way through the insitutions.