This is Zack Snyder, a director and victim of studio betrayal. Say something nice about him

This is Zack Snyder, a director and victim of studio betrayal. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/spoilers-joss-whedon-is-reshooting-justice-leagues-ending-to-remove-a-huge-cliffhanger-a153221
youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

300 was pretty good I guess

I would fuck his Asian daughter.

He making really cool movies and will watch them until they turn shitty. I'm looking at you Michael bay..

Do you think she died a virgin?

You will never stop being a true artist with true balls.

Fuck my new phone and fuck it's auto correct

He is very good at making shots/scenes that look cool. He's got a lot of flaws as a director, but I think he deserves credit for that at least.

Based Snyper he's just too smart for the studios

BvS gets better every time I watch it.

The world wasn't ready for his vision.

This.

Really hope we eventually see his Kino Cut. I felt bad for Ben, you could tell he was pissed about Joss.

Is this new?

That's only because you become dumber with each viewing.

daily reminder that these are the kind of people that criticize snyder
hi plebbit

>He doesn't like Snyder so he must love Whedon instead.

Hi, manchild.

get out reddit

You're false flagging badly

His debut film Dawn of the Dead, was quite good.

>comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/spoilers-joss-whedon-is-reshooting-justice-leagues-ending-to-remove-a-huge-cliffhanger-a153221
look at all his dude's comments, if I was falseflagging I wouldn't even put that much effort into it.

yeah it doesn't get enough attention, as far as 2000s' remakes of classic horror films go, it's pretty good

if he doesn't like X he must love Y!

do you imbeciles even not care about your company wars

I never even made that assumption, but i'm saying most nu-male low-test "geeks" are inclined to hate Snyder because his films threatens Islam and Atheism

Hi zack! Love your movies and work! Your movies are stunning and Don't let any dumb fuckers tell you otherwise

According to Alex Jones Man of Steel spits in the eye of globalism. If I remember correctly he gave it 9 Paul Revere liberty horses out of 10.

That's retarded, go back to the got thread and cry there.

He's not only a victim of studio betrayal but also of media smear campaign. They purposely misunderstood BvS so they would absolutely cripple its online word of mouth. It's not helped when Disney was also spending ton of money going into shady Twitter and Reddit and even Sup Forums activity.

That poor man got screwed sideways by multiple things. He sacrificed a ton making BvS. You could tell it really hurt him when they misunderstood so much of it and he was being branded a criminal for making a film that's more than just a weekend Marvel.

They hate snyder because they are PLEBS with shit taste. That's it.

How can one man be so based?

No remotely-attractive girl dies a virgin. At some point in their young adulthood they'll meet a guy who she decides she wants to learn to love dick with. They experiment because she's either never fucked before or has never hooked up with no strings attached before, and that's that. That simple really.

Elaborating, you can also tell that top directors in Hollywood have ton of respect for Snyder and actually understand his films just fine. Nolan and Cameron have singed praises for him multiple times. Several Marvel directors are also saying he's an inspiration to them. There is not a single director in this industry that has been as mistreated and falsely portrayed by (social) media as Snyder has. Simple as that. No one else had to endure the same hate campaign to the point where you had to admit to the world that your daughter committed suicide just to preemptively tame online smear campaigns.

>singed

*sung

>catched

I think he's a director with actual vision and some backbone that critics and haters alike constantly undervalue and dismiss to maintain an unwarranted sense of superiority.

I think he's made some powerful enemies, too.

I feel the same way. Been a really long time since I said that about any film.

Hi Zack does it upset you knowing that you will never match the critical acclaim , Box office success, Oscar success and the respect that Nolan has?

Future generations will look back more kindly on him than many praised directors of our time. In these times where every film is put through a political lens, there is little room for someone like Snyder to express himself without having the media elite hound him for it. He is playing with fire. Absolutely fearless. A man of faith raised on solid principles.

I think Nolan's respect means more to Snyder than the garbage journalists that enabled the death of comic book films by promoting rushed assembly-line Marvels desu.

It's an oversimplification to call the message of Man of Steel anti-globalist. It's more anti-fanaticism/fundamentalism. It's entirely possible to honor your heritage, culture, and your religion without insisting on bringing them forward stagnant and unchanged.

Personally, I believe Snyder's films carry a decidedly pro-West message while still calling attention to what he perceives as some of its failings.

>studio betrayal
How are they responsible for his daughter killing herself, or is that a very naive question to ask?

I see nothing here but a collection of hacks complimenting each other.

you don't know (((them)))
no seriously, they're taking advantage of the fact that he has to take care of his daughter to change his movie behind his back

They brought a director on board that is the polar opposite of Snyder. They say it was Snyder's idea but that's because Snyder doesn't want an open dispute with the studio. He's not one to butt heads with them. Whedon is their man and he is the man they want replaced. Visionaries aren't profitable anymore. Critics want someone conforming to their ideals, not challenging them. Whedon is just that man.

>liking shit movies because of their "political message"

peak reddit

When did Whedon join DC? Was that not after his daughter killed herself?

A film can never be the product of two directors. Especially not two polar opposites. They dropped Junkie, someone Snyder held close to him. The backstabbing is happening and they can't wven hide it anymore. Luckily for them, bloggers are absolutely thrilled this happened so expect little opposition from the media for pulling this stunt.

300 should have been named Watchmen. Because all I did is watch men for 90 minutes.

Bravo Nolan.

>Dawn of the Dead is great
>300 and Watchmen are both good
>Sucker Punch is bad
>the Owls movie is also great, one best animated movie I've seen from a technical standpoint
>Man of Steel and BvS were both okay

Why does this dude garner so much hate? Every day people go on about how he's raping their childhood or how he hates his mother and is a self-hating Jew.

>daughter kills herself
>your film gets destroyed and your original creative vision replaced
Not even a Snyderfag, BvS is trash, but goddamn do I feel bad for him.

What do you think is the political message of BvS?

It was in late March we got the news he was on board with DC. Zack's daughter died the same month. Apparently they were going to have Whedon there regardless. This simply means Snyder isn't even around to limit him.

outstanding work on Watchmen's big city set, it was great to see Warner eventually re-using it in something watchable

>It was in late March we got the news he was on board with DC. Zack's daughter died the same month.
His daughter died on the twelfth. I still think this is the main reason why he decided to leave the franchise.

It is. A director dropping a project is bad PR. But they were going to let Whedon fuck it up regardless. Only difference now is that Snyder isn't there pretending he's still in control.

Didn't Lena Headey have prominent scenes?

you people are creepy

Yeah, but she really wasn't my cup of tits.. tea

Why are you such a hedonistic piece of trash yet use christian imagery in your movie?

pleb taste dude

>hedonistic

Why? I just looked it up now. I knew his daughter died well before he left DC, so I just guessed that Whedon might have joined after she died, which just happened to be barely true.

Her face is nasty
Lena Headey is an ugly bitch, but I still like her.

I like him. Watchmen is probably one of my top 5

PRASIE
R
A
I
S
E

He didn't need to much for 300 and Watchmen. He simply needed to animate what's in the comic book panel in a movie. The script is there as well.

MoS and BVS has terrible screenplay and action sequences.

WB wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible (Johns and Snyder have obviously drastically different visions for the DCEU) but couldn't because he probably had a 3 movie deal, he and his wife are DCEU producers etc.

Lucky (for WB) Snyder's daughter killed herself so they could throw him out fast and had a good excuse that a lot of people would believe was the only reason, even after the composer Snyder liked got thrown out as well.

>He didn't need to much for 300 and Watchmen
What an ignorant comment. There's a reason so few directors are able to truly replicate the comic book frame - it's extremely hard. Snyder's use of extended slow-mo shots using real life actors was also pretty refreshing in 300. Before you say it, no Wachowskis never did the same.

BvS also has much better screenplay.

it's not even worth it to talk to people this ignorant of filmmaking

I'm glad you have that much self insight atleast.

Why did the studio kill his step dotter?

I see you're still assblasted about last time. The Wachowskies did it better. Saying Snyder did a few scenes with real actors doesn't make it better. It looked clumsy.

Nah I think it's funny how his biggest haters on this board are the same vocal haters every time. You are becoming predictable.

Exactly

>Feige: How well are you trained in kino?

>Kinophile: I know a little. I studied it in my youth.

>Feige: Where?

>Kinophile: Here in Hollywood.

>Feige: Then you must know this - "Dance off, bro! Me and you!"

>Kinophile: I can't say I do. What is it?

>Feige: I'm surprised you don't know. It was a very popular line in its day. I wrote it. How about this - "I'm bringing the party to you!"

>CUT TO: INT. THE STAGE OF A MEETING HALL - NIGHT - 2010s

>We see a younger Feige take the stage and accept a "Hollywood Showman of the Year" award.

>INT. OLD FEIGE'S ROOM - LATE AFTERNOON - 2050s
>Feige: Well?

>Kinophile: I regret it is not too familiar.

>Feige: Can you recall no movie of mine? I was the most famous producer in the world when you were still a boy. I made forty "Rocket and Groot" sequels alone. What about this little thing? "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson -"

>Kinophile: "-dying in the gutter for no reason at all! They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to!" Oh, I know that! That's inspiring! I didn't know you wrote that.

>Feige: I didn't. That was Snyder.

You are now aware that Amadeus is a loose adaptation of the Fountainhead that uses music instead of architecture.

>he likes the insane penis-snipping trannie hack twins

Is this oc?

You are absolutely correct. I find it both funny and a little sad that most of the critics that like his work don't seem to entirely understand it.

You bastard I almost choked to death

Wrote it just now.

You will give the people of earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

He seems like a good family man and a decent human being.

That's about it.

Thanks for the laugh friend. Have a (You).

>"Clark had this sent here so he could surprise you."

This is for everyone who claims Snyder and his creative team don't understand these characters. Clark bought that ring. He had it sent to his mom's house to keep it a secret. The man who can crush coal into diamond and fly at many times the speed of sound bought Lois her engagement ring and had it mailed to his mom's house.

Is it because he understands the importance of such gestures or is it because his parents raised him to not think of himself as a god, but as just a man? Probably both. Superman saved up, probably took out a loan and bought an engagement ring.

oh wow Snyder's writing staff saw Spider-Man 3, mind=blown

>That low angle shot to hide the fact he's shorter than Robert Downsize Jr.

Pete can make diamond?

>the Snyder is a manlet meme

Fuck off you jealous Marvel shills.

Not comparable at all. Peter is just an ordinary guy that can shoot web.

I'm glad you're not working in JL anymore.

It's hilarious how snyderfags keep pulling up this quote, which was referring to the visuals of 300 and which also included Robert Rodriguez as a guy who Cameron admires for "creating his own cinematic language"

>marvel shills

youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA

Shame he never mentioned a marvel director.

Shame nobody does....

>ctrl + F manlet
>1 result

wtf Sup Forums apply yourself

he could still destroy most of us

Don't forget Steven DeKnight (Daredevil Season 1)