WHOMP!

I informed my mother of the Blood Man of Aldi, and she presented the possibility of the loiterer being ghostly in nature. As I recalled the event, it seemed that no one else noticed him. I wouldn't mind such a spectre, but I don't relish the thought of the underworld being aware of my bountiful purchases of Totino's pizzas and s'mores components.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_egwJ8zjKpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This hits too close to home

Are YOU Bud?

is this the first strip where it's obvious that Ronnie lives in the South?

DUDE ANIME LMAO

I'm not native, what meaning does that have on the south

Man, Aldi's is fucking great

This is why I can't jog in public, I always feel stupid as hell. Thank god for treadmills.

>Aldi
Oh Ronnie, you can do better.
We could all do better.

>Aldi's
Why do people always want to add an S to it?

Fuck literally me right now. I wish my brother's GF would fuck off she's been over here since like 8 AM yesterday

I went to the gas station to get some gas late one night, I don't live in the SAFEST neighborhood, but I'm comfortable. This tatted up aryan dude comes up to me and says "Ya know I just want to thank you for being a space marine". Asks for a hand shake, then reiterates his thanks and my service asks for a hug and walks off". I was Bud that time

And are you a space marine, user?

Nope, just some unemployed loser atm

Excuse me, I hate to impose, but I am the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=_egwJ8zjKpM

Would I find a Blood Man in Lidl?

I like some of the edits done here, especially when he's chasing her.

Put on your worst pair of underwear and march out there and get your fucking hydration you coward.

This happened to me several times, but I needed to piss. Ended up keeping empty bottles i my room so I could piss in them whenever it happened.

I need help

what are you afraid of?

Dude was clearly on acid.

It sounds right and fits with other chains like Sam's

Thank you for your service.

>WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING FROM

On the one hand I know exactly what this is like but on the other, oh my god, this problem is only a problem if you look at it like its a problem.

Let me put this another way: imagine you are yourself as you were when you were four yeard old.

4-year old you had no problems going to get some water. 4-year old you knew what they wanted and they fuckin' went and got it.

>local fat

People who jog in public are already in shape.

Gonna walk in and see his brother getting head. Happy to me once at a friends house. dumbass didnt lock the bathroom door

I found that the best solution to this problem is giving zero shits and just walking out there in my boxers anyway. That way they never come back.

4 year old me would've done the same thing but just pissed himself and cried.

Thank you for serving space, user.

Remember, service guarantees citizenship.

Same. Was renting a room in a house with two other families that constantly had parties and events in the main room. I tried to schedule my bathrooming at work, and I always made sure my room was fully stalked.
I went through several piss bottles a week.

> already in shape
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL keep telling yourself that fatty no one fat has ever done cardio and lived to tell the shame of course

Praise the Emperor and Smite down his foes!

She's not.
She's running to THE WORLD'S MOST EXTREME GAME SHOW IN TOWN!

But ALDI is not a person's name. It is made of ALbrecht (the actual name of the guys who founded it) and DIscount. So it's ALbrecht DIscount.
I mean, you don't say Wal Mart's, do you?

Thanks for your service

thank you for your space service

>Fatties Against Terrorism

Aldi is a supermarket chain of the region.

Same here. I went through this for a couple years, maybe two, almost unending. In addition to the piss jars I once had a cold and threw up on my floor, not really having the energy it or the will to call for help, I didn't clean it til the next day. I eventually reached a point I started taking sleeping pills just to avoid being conscious for as much of the day.

Bloody christ

but it's in Maryland too. there's one up in Gaithersburg

I'm from farther north, so I'm not sure where south officially starts for most. It's all pretty south to me.

well DC is between Maryland and Virginia so Virginia is the border to me

we absolutely need a comic of Ronnie going on MXC. The level of failure will be amazing

They're fucking everywhere on the entire Eastern half.
In fact they have been spreading for the last decade or so from the East Coast like Teutonic discount colonies.

Naw. He likes Penny. The color scheme suits him more.

There's aldi's all the way over here in northern europe bro.

No, you moron. ALDI is a huge German chain. In fact it's two of them a northern and a southern branch that divided between the brothers Albrecht first Germany, then Europe and now the USA.
They built an empire on cheap groceries.

Thank you for your service. o7

The south officially starts at the "Mason-Dixon Line", which is the southern border of Pennsylvania.

The Emperor protects, brother!
May your chapter prosper.

I know Ronnie is from western NC but I'm eastern and I've never seen an Aldi before.

We have them here in Minnesota, and we're anything but "south".

>"self bagging area"
>the curb outside
I don't understand. Is this a real thing at these Aldi stores you guys are talking about

>MXC Intro
>They start explaining one of the obstacle courses
>Ronnie is already collapsed and crying in the middle
>He's become a permanent obstacle for people to overcome
>To this day no one has bested the pit of sadness. There have been many strong challengers, but in the end, they are always overpowered by the blubbers of self pity, and the shame of failure.

We have Aldi stores all the way up here in Illinois.

Never seen or heard of an Aldi around here. We got Fred Meyer instead.

Didn't he do one where Ronnie watched the original version.

This is perfect.

Yes, it keeps the line moving. Aldi's strategy is based on efficiency, so by having customers bag their own groceries the checkout line can have more throughput.

Thank you user

Funny story. I'm like 90% sure the police meet informants at my local mcdonalds for whatever reason. Every time I go in there at 3 AM theres a hushed group of people sitting at this rather secluded table in the back around a corner of the restaurant with all the windows covered in posters so nobody can see in. One time I'm in there ordering food and this rather rushed looking cop suddenly opens the door and asks "are you (name)!?!" and I shake my head. He rushes to the back to see if anyone is there before turning around and rushing back out the door to his waiting squad car and taking off.

I bet someone died or disappeared.

You are a credit to your planet, user.

That cop was crooked, that informant has shit that would bury him.

Would you like to know more?

It's ok if you don't know something but don't pretend that you actually do.

Aldi is everywhere on the eastern half of the country. It has nothing to do with the south.

Fuck, I AM Ronnie.

Thank you for your service.

Damn, when your brother Friends visit him for fun and shit. i Fucking hate people.

>it's just three images of ronnie after he shaved his beard then head

Thanks to be the emperor of mankind!

East Coast has a bunch of Aldi stores.

They're dirt cheap but they always have random shit so I never bother going there.

You don't understand, user. If you leave my room while there's people out there, they might try to talk to you. Isn't that horrifying?

thank you for serVING THE EMPRAH

As with all German discounter systems, ALDI being the first, they save on employees and time by having people take care of their own groceries.
In part also because Germany never used cashiers for bagging. Instead, they tend towards collapsible singular large carrying boxes in which they simply put all groceries at the checkout, then take the reusable box out of the cart as one.

What I thought they were a Germany only thing.

Nah, they are present in most EU states. In Eastern Europe they just about pushed all competition to the wall since 1990. Ironically enough.

It's true. I go there once a week to get the stuff that I don't care if I'm buying cheap, no-brand versions of (milk, jerky, tortilla chips, plastic utensils).

And I live in New York, so that shit's not Southern.

Cali-fag here. We got an Aldi's.

Unlike most people, I assumed that they were all over the US since I see them everywhere. But I live in Illinois, so I guess I'm overexposed.

Recently had one open near here, in California

Yeah, you have the biggest concentration in the US.
Congrats, you're poor as shit!

?

I live in a mostly upper-middle class area. I don't see what Aldi has to do with being poor

I mean Illinois as a whole.
ALDI focuses on lower income areas within concentrated populations in the US.

At any rate, I'm fairly certain Illinois is far from the poorest state

What? I thought Ronnie was canadian.

Well, must be a good population structure or easy construction there, then.
Because ALDI has been mushrooming.

we have a bunch of them in Australia.

Yeah fuck those orks user!

yup can confirm in cali too
I don't like how they make you buy bags but I respect their shopping cart policy where you must insert a quarter to get one but once you return it you get your quarter back.

i think it was probably the one where he mentioned how much he loved Little Debbie snack cakes

>their shopping cart policy
that's not a universal thing where you live?