>tfw Finland is rightful Russian land
>tfw we will never get to return back home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GmsFSNUnFg
i.ylilauta.org/db/bfc4c2c2.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Johan bäckman

Sweden & Finland forever

Swedes don't treat Finns with respect, under Russia we would be in home.

Juuh ei.

Sun täytyy mennä takaisin

youtube.com/watch?v=5GmsFSNUnFg

technically, if russia takes you, you'd be bordering your actual home.

Vitun karjalaevakot

Fuck you. Your master is Sweden.

Pls stop

A state which incorporated the former territory of Novgorod Republic and Finland would be ideal. We have nothing to do with the rest of Russia.

i.ylilauta.org/db/bfc4c2c2.mp4

You have nothing to do with any part of Russia.

Genetically you are pretty close. Especially those Russians in the Novgorod region.

t. Pekka Wewuzinnen on a vacation

Muscovites are not real russians the fall of novgorod was a travesty.

You have to go Bäck man

That's that the genetic studies said. It's hard to define a 'Russian' since its not an ethnic identity.

Just because your ethnicity was invented by Swedes in the 19h century doesn't mean that everyone is the same way.

I'm not finnish you numpty.
Are you seriously going to deny that Russian is more of a civic identity than an ethnic one?

Tbh North-west of Russia including Saint-Petersburg (its cultural centre) and the Nenetsk AO (where a huge part of current russia's oil is stored, the dark green part in pic related) would be a decent state.
I never felt any connection with some southern russian republics, not to mention a striking difference in nature.
Moscow and the rest of Russia are pretty much keeping this (North-West federal district) region down, abd won't let us prosper and become a normal country.
Moscow basically represents the auticratic corrupted regime while Saint-Petersburg is the cultural hub and a piece of actual civilisation in this country.