Bingewatching MCU movies

>bingewatching MCU movies
>get to The Avengers
>entire first half I'm thinking "what the fuck, have I even seen this before?"

I know I've actually watched it a couple of times, but even Hulk was more memorable. I literally felt like I was watching this for the first time. There's nothing specifically wrong with it, but apparently it's a very forgettable film. I bet this whole franchise is going to have aged like dog shit by the time it's actually old. Not to mention that other thread that was up for a while which pointed out the fact there hasn't been a single memorable film score throughout the entire film series.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W0fcKcui7H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of the recent hero movies had a new memorable score cept maybe pacific rim. 90% of recent films just rehashed old scores

Took me two tries to watch the first Avengers movie, I know people love it, but it's a huge borefest with very lackluster action.

Saw Age of Ultron in theaters... biggest mistake of my life.

>Iron Man 1
>Iron Man 2
>Ant-Man
>Captain America Trilogy

These are the only ones worth watching in the entire MCU. Cap movies are by far the best.

Best MCU movies are a Heist Comedy and a space action comedy. dr Strange will be great since it doesnt look like a tv show.

>>Iron Man 2
>worth watching

So glad someone else gets this.

huh, i actually love the avengers theme, it totally pumps me up

The Avengers theme is pretty memorable, though.

As is TWS theme.

Civil War was complete shit.

>didn't like the first two Avengers movies
>liked Avengers: Civil War
Was it just because it had a Captain America title?

It was the weakest of the trilogy, but for better than most of the MCU. I mean come on, it's not worse than Iron Man 3 or the Thor movies.

hum them both right now

either on vocaroo or in text form

It's not. WS was solid, but first avenger is heavily underrated IMO better than WS.

>The Avengers theme is pretty memorable, though.
>As is TWS theme.

No they are not. Don't let DCucks bully you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0W0fcKcui7H

There you go, faggot.

Try not having the memory of a goldfish.

Not him but it took you 20 minutes. Hardly "right now" my money is on you opening youtube and refreshing your memory.

You make it sound like he was hawking this thread for your replies. Don't back pedal after you get your ass handed to you user.

It's already aged like dogshit.

My ass? I ddint ask him to record himself, i do share the opinion the avengers theme is easy to forget and that that ws is barely a theme.

I agree with everything you say other than the fact that Avengers is the one....I still watch it maybe once a year and honestly I like it still, It's not a great film of all time or anything but I do still say it's good....AOU to me is completely bland though, and all the sequels + Thor films are more the problem to me than Avengers

To me the MCU in terms of cool movies = Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Cap 1-3, and Avengers, the rest is basically filler DBZ style to get a little bit closer to the next episode

Most people forget that most of the MCU films are rated very averagely on RT. Which is just the way it should be.

I forgot I got my opinions from some stupid website. Thanks for reminding me :^)

I doubt most people could recite the plot of Die Hard in a fully chronological order off the top of their heads. Hell probably not even most Indiana Jones movies.

The set-up for action or adventure movies are generally not supposed to be that memorable. The ones that are become legendary in pop culture like Back to the Future.

Obviously Avengers worked well enough that it laid out the foundation for a still very effective film making model.

I enjoyed watching Thor and Guardians at the time, but on rewatch I literally couldn't get through either of them.
IM3 and AoU were boring even at the time, and I didn't even bother with Thor 2.

Follows a pretty standard movie formula, just the first time done with a-list superheroes.