Why are we so fucking ugly? It sucks to be a P*lack s*bhuman

Why are we so fucking ugly? It sucks to be a P*lack s*bhuman.

They look ok and the girl in the right is CUTE

Disgusting Sl*vic trash.

because we're mix of Slavs,Germs and Jews, and mixing race is never good

>and Jews
That would be West Euros. Our j*ews kept to themselves in their own ghettos.

They were living here since the middle age, do you really think that there was no converts to Catholicism among them through all that time?
Even they themselves are heavily mixed with ethnic Polacks.

Not nearly just as much as in West Europe, especially Germany.

In Western Europe it was harder to tell apart Jews from Non-Jews. And Jews were less numerous.

British and French Jews were for the most part secularized, lived dispersed around gentiles, were assimilated into French and British cultures and fluently spoke the languages of their respective host populations. Meanwhile Polish Jews were mostly Orthodox, very religious, dressed traditionally, lived in separate Jewish districts, spoke Polish poorly or with a strong accent, and did not care about mainstream Polish culture. Today in the USA you have both kinds of Jews, assimilated and Orthodox ones. So you should know what differences I'm talking about.

Most of Polish Jews were still very Orthodox and not assimilated with the mainstream culture. Look at Orthodox Jews in Israel or in the USA today: that's the great majority of Polish Jews as of 1939.

We also had secularized and assimilated Jews, those had higher chances of surviving WW2.

t.silesian

I #respectPoland

Don't worry, OP. I respect you and all other poles.

>self hating pole
Go drink vodka or something.

>Poles
>ugly
Stop it Marcel. Go take a hike or do something else that's fun and does not involve a screen.

good thread

Austrians are even uglier than us though. Your men look like South Italians and your women have Dutch manjaws.

this people look normal not ugly

Poland is a wonderful country with beautfiul women. Everyone, go there, it's cheap and you won't be disappointed!

The girl on the left is what i imagine german women look like.

Close, but not quite there yet.

>low concave nose
>pronounced cheekbones
>low forehead
>slightly oblique eyes

That's a textbook East Baltid, I could tell from 10kms apart that she's from Eastern Europe

East Baltids aren't Polish. And nope, she doesn't look East Baltid.

East Baltid phenotypes are not uncommon in all of Eastern Europe.

>And nope, she doesn't look East Baltid

she does

Is this a joke? Those girls are cute. I can tell the men were good looking when they were younger too.

She has something else in her. Doesn't look like a textbook East Baltid.

And EB came mostly from Baltic countries during PLC times and after WWII when the eastern "Poles" were ressetled to West. In Poland West Baltid is a more common variant though.