Quick question Sup Forums

Quick question Sup Forums,

What would you rather see, a good movie in bad quality or a bad movie in good quality?

dude id watch a bad movie through broken binoculars instead of a bad movie in a 100k/night suite

I can't watch anything under 720p

my preferred combination is a good movie in good quality

The human eye can't distinguish between 480p and 4k

"Good movie" is an oxymoron no?

A good movie in bad quality, you fucking retard. Qualityfags are the equivalent of graphicsfags in videogames.

You're blind as fuck.

t. Stevie Wonder

that's stupid. it's like asking if you'd rather eat a good recipe made from bad ingredients or a bad recipe made from good ingredients. the answer to both is obviously the latter.

Obviously a good movie in bad quality. Anyway, why the hell do you own The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on blu-ray?

not him but...
>not already owning every spiderman on blu ray

What are you poor or something?

I own the Raimi trilogy on blu-ray. I'm not going to blow money on a mediocre movie and a fucking terrible movie.

It's just money and the second one isn't that bad.

>It's just money
I would rather spend it on blu-rays I want.
>the second one isn't that bad
It's a 3/10 disaster. By far the worst Spider-Man movie.

1080p Emily Jean. Easy

This is how I can tell you're a newkid. You obviously didn't grow up in a time with movies that were actually bad and some so bad they're good. It's more like a 6 and the 1st one is a 5. Spiderman 1 is a 9.5, Spiderman 2 is a 11/10 and Spiderman 3 is a 7.

As someone who has a 4k TV and loves collecting Blu-rays, I just watched a VHS rip of Final Score starting Chris Mutchum.

If it's entertaining, I'll watch it. Stuff like Robowar, Strike Commando, and anything Godfrey Ho ever did will never be remastered.

Neither.

Also where are all the good 4k movies? I bought a fucking 60 in 4k tv and an xbone and all I have so far is John Wick 1 and 2.

>This is how I can tell you're a newkid. You obviously didn't grow up in a time with movies that were actually bad and some so bad they're good.
I've watched lots of terrible movies and I confidently say TASM2 is bad. Is it one of the worst movies ever made? No. Is it one of the worst Hollywood blockbusters ever made? No. But it's bad. It's full of glaring flaws. Here's are some of the problems I have with it:

>Electro's motivation is awful. He doesn't have any fucking reason to hate Spider-Man, Spidey acted very kind towards him and didn't throw the first punch. It's laughable that Spidey forgetting his name makes him snap.
>Harry's motivation is also a joke. He's convinced Spidey's blood will save him even though there's no scientific proof and he decides to kill Gwen just because Spidey refused to go along with his nonsensical "YOUR BLOOD WILL SAVE ME" bullshit.
>Why does Gwen know how the power grid works? How does Gwen know how the power grid works? Why didn't she just tell Peter to flip the big middle switch?
>It's implied that the Sinister Six are going to be generic thugs who Harry hires to help him do evil things.
>Harry is able to take down two armed guards BEFORE he gets his Goblin powers.
>How long does Harry have to live? Harry's father had the same illness and first started showing signs of it at Harry's age and lived to be 64 so Harry shouldn't have to worry about this illness for YEARS.
>Harry and Peter's friendship is painfully forced. The last time they saw each other was 8 years ago and back then they were small children.
>Gwen's graduation speech is some of the most clumsy foreshadowing I've ever seen. Plus they shouldn't have shown it until the end of the film, it's awkward that the opening of the film has a scene that feels like the ending of the film.
>Why is there a cartoon clocktower in the middle of the power grid?
>The ending is a giant cliffhanger that will never be resolved.
>That fucking webhand.

I could keep going.

By the way, here's how I rate the series:

Spider-Man - 9/10
Spider-Man 2 - 10/10 one of the top 3 best capeshit movies
Spider-Man 3 - 6.5/10
The Amazing Spider-Man - 5/10
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 3/10

good movie in bad quality.
Just saw Ghost in the Shell Hollywood movie and I it was so bad and mindboogling so, they had all the material for a good film and could've made it Kino but fuck that, we make a chess-action flick that happens to have the GITS name and put random scenes from the anime movie and take some of the lore from the puppetmaster villain and butch him down to an edgy teen and do the same for the mayor.

Instead of the mayor feeling like a woman that lost everything but don't give a fuck, heck could've taken the Arise mayor whom happen to be a teenager in debt to the military and whom also lost everything but also don't give a fuck. There was so many ways it could have been pure unadulterated kino but also have a blackman that would've given the mayor the bbc and a nice kino creampie. Like Star Wars.