Is this still the only survival kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

outsidebynature.com/main/les-stroud-fake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lost credibility with his squatch bs.

What happened?

Discount Ray Mears.

Naked and Afraid XL

He actually did it legit, no bullshit like Bear Gaylls, so yes.

I wish he'd do more normal episodes. Just 7 days somewhere. He has yet to go to some chinese bamboo forest or try it in the japanese mountains or something.

Either this same thread with this same first response was made a few weeks ago, or this is some serious deja vu

The Kalahari episode was nerve wracking. I felt thirsty just watching it.

What was the comfiest episode he had?

I vote the one on some cook island or whatever it was in the pacific where he said he could've stayed another few days. He had fresh fish, coconuts, crabs, some bird and other shit if I remember right. He was feasting and living on a beautiful little island.

no the first 2 seasons when he had about a 500 dollar budget are the only good ones

theres also that post on that backpacker forum that showed at least one episode was heavily staged

the one where hes in the north pole sleeping in igloos

the winter ones seem more comfy to me

didn't someone find one of his campsites and he was "surviving" 50 yds from a highway?

Thay was bear. You could see cars on the highway in the background in some episodes

What was that episode again where he almost got fucking killed in the night by a jaguar or something? It was some kind of cat. Does anyone remember?

link for the lazy ones?

Alone.

season 2 black airborne guy who stared at the woods for five hours and then quit was kino

Why? He never said he saw a squatch. Just went looking for one.

yea

and then the 2nd campsite was like 50 miles away so theres no way he could have walked that distance in a couple hours like he says in the show

and other shit like areas he can't get to because of cliffs is a bunch of shit because they are accessible like 50 feet away

the later seasons got crappy because they aren't based around showing useful innawoods stuff, they turned them into him just sitting in tree waxing poetic overly dramatic like about mental shit, like they tried to turn it into a drama show instead of a useful documentary

the india one was cool though
they say theres like 50 tigers left in the world but I think thats a bunch of bullshit now after watching that episode because he was finding tiger tracks everywhere

outsidebynature.com/main/les-stroud-fake/

The crazy shirtless man on Jewtube that makes caveman weapons, tools, and housing is pretty great.

They are all fake