Any Sup Forums related tatoos?

Any Sup Forums related tatoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfMbXxWZOrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tiki torches

Both sides of a coin made of shit.

I have the door Trevor and Sam see in The Civil War on Drugs and a Star Wars tattoo I regret due to the current state of the series

I just noticed the baseball bat and butcher knife. Are those the weapons that will defeat fascism?

this CANNOT be real

>and a Star Wars tattoo I regret due to the current state of the series
Why the fuck did you get one in the first place?

My friends and I all decided to get ALF tattoos

Dumb teenager move, but I always make sure to get tattoos where they can be hidden easily so it's not that bad plus it's not some super generic rebel logo or character

>Who are those characters on your back?
>Well 10 years ago there was a show that ran for 4 seasons which was aimed at 15 year olds but I took it seriously
>What's Antifacist?
>I thought it was about fighting the system but it turned out that elites bankrolled the entire thing so we were footsoldiers for the banks
>Anger is a gift?
>Yeah.,, It's better than facts, that's for sure

>out of 138
dump plz

Yeah man check it out

>Out of 138

Oh my god I'm going to love this

He always gives up, because there are really only ~30

if you have a triforce tattoo you should commit suicide

only if it's elaborate. a small triforce is a nice symbol on its own and as far as game series go it's one of the most consistent and long lasting

pretty swingin stuff muchachos

That is VERY Sup Forums.

lol'd

but it's the "geek" equivalent of a girl getting an infinity symbol on her wrist

kek

>antifa
You cant make this shit up

>who is bazinga grampa?

>138

eh, overdone doesn't mean bad to me. infinity isn't a bad concept either

>Sup Forums related tattoos
I'm genuinely curious if those pickle Rick guys actually thought it would be a longer lasting character.

Pic related is a pussymagnet

check my tat

what does igh mean

Why in the fuck would anyone do this?
And they clearly planned this out for weeks.

thats the catch, try to guess

Legitimately curious, how obsessed with something do you have to be to get this done?

Like, these people have to live breathe and die picklerick, Stranger Things or, for some fucking reason, Alf right? It feels like it legit borders on mental illness.

I'm on this board, I have a favorite show, but I couldn't imagine getting a tattoo of it.

I get high
I get horse
lewd sexual acronym

>I
>Give
>Head

I've had two different female managers at two different businesses that had a tattoo that said "no regrets"

would you?

Why is almost every thread on Sup Forums secretly just a way to make browsers feel better about themselves?

VERY COOL

Very cool.

>it legit borders on mental illness.
Imagine being this scumbag beta male.
>"OMG I love 11, her tattoo is so sad :( what? Hollycost?"

Isn't that what you're doing, though? The same way we're poking fun at Rick and Morty tattoo man, you're trying to do it to us.

that's inappropriate

absolute legend

>how obsessed with something do you have to be to get this done?

Your own level of obsession is irrelevant, what matter is what you think other people will think about the tattoo. Like when dudes get tribal tattoos, it isn't that they had an obsession with tribal patterns, but rather they saw someone nwith a tribal pattern tattoo and thought the dude looked like a badass, so they got one too because they wanted to look like a badass as well. And people get Alf tattoos because they think other people will think it is funny.

What bothers me about this is primarily that he used "Mr." rather than "Mister".

Sounds dumb at first but when you look longer you realize it's the least retarded thing he has on his face

this guy can get laid and you cant whats your excuse?

>Mr Coo Lice

It's hard for me to believe that people like this exist. Made me laugh

>capital "L" on the front
>lowercase "l" on the back
triggered 2bh

>tfw ancient tattoo culture was replaced by retards and whores tattoing "meaningful" deep memes like doves and feathers
>you'll never get a tattoo without cultural appropriating or looking like an idiot that thinks movies and video games are important enough to put on your skin forever

>krauts
youtube.com/watch?v=JfMbXxWZOrQ

I wonder if anyone has John Wicks tattoo

>>out of 138
>dump plz
welcome, new friend! how is summer treating you? have you started back to school shopping yet?

>where do you do crossfit?
>at the library, sweetie

I wouldn't mind if they didn't only read genre fiction and young adult novels

That "band" was self-aware, tho

maybe she is too

PICKLE RICK!

The corrent term is "group". Bands play instruments.

now this is something to be proud of

what a unique individual

he looks like a fat guy so if he got a small tattoo his fat back would be even more obvious.

at least he had the room to do it.

Fat bitch, more like

>forever
Everything is temporary

If I saw someone with a tattoo saying that I'd genuinely laugh.

HA, very well put

So when you find another, do you manually rename all of these?

KEK

>all of these alf tattoos

jesus christ

>antifa

thank you user

This is the American "left".

How sad.

Given the American left I bet it is.

FUCKING BASED ALF TATTOO POSTER

Why can't the be based magapedes like us user?

>ANTIFA