Openly testing nuclear weapons

>openly testing nuclear weapons
>threatens US with nuclear war every time the US does something they don't like
>actively perpetrates cyber attacks on US govt.
>most oppressive state on the planet, run by a literal madman who will kill anyone for any reason at all

Remind me why ameritards constantly chimp out about the middle east and Iran in particular when this country exists?

Because they're really fucking shit at making bombs and doing pretty much anything

because its better for everyone that NK exists as a pseudo-NoMansLand. The chinese dont want the US next to them, and we dont want to waste the resources to fuck with commie gooks.

So? Muslims are even worse, but you cucks were pissing your pants over even the possibility of Iran making nukes. NK is literally launching test nukes and running simulations of nuking the white house on their state TV channel. But you cucks don't even bat an eye

Because they have qts that need to be saved, so we can't be rash about anything

was that a smile? hope she gets punished for that one.

pls no

They're not that shit

They've developed fission bombs, which is pretty good for a small country that's cut off from the outside world.

NK isn't a threat to Israel. It's as simple as that. The US is controlled by the Jewish Lobby.

Ugh you really are stupid.

>They have fucking nukes an invasion would cause massive deaths for lots of people on all sides.

>America goes to war when they are attacked and/or when there is profit to be made. North Korea doesn't have resources like oil in the middle east.

>When a civil war ends and a country is unified the winner has to pay to repair the damages.
It would be a global economic crisis if North Korea merged with South Korea.

>If North Korea gave in, China wouldn't like it because America would have more bases closer to China.

>If South Korea got conquered America would lose bases closer to China.

>Those North Koreans are so brainwashed it would breed terrorism if they got liberated.
It would only create new tensions.

You now owe me 5 timbits.

why were they laughing?

tl;dr America needs North Korea to stay close by (militarily) to China and China to keep America at bay.

a lion doesn't concern himself with the opnions of the sheep.

>They have fucking nukes

No, they're testing nukes, ameritard.

>the rest

Your country invaded many other countries for far, far less.

You owe me a shart

>mfw cunty americucks who think they know what they are talking about but just end up sounding like retards

Pong players were being introduced before the match and Best Korea on the left mistakenly walked out when someone from the other team was being called, maybe their names start similarly....

source of cheap labor, important to us capital

They make nuclear blasts, They are testing long range nukes.

Did America ever invade a nuclear armed country?

Why don't you try to rally Canada, into invading then?
I'm sure Pyongyang would welcome a Tim Hortons.

I kinda hope usa attacks north korea. It would be like watching a jock pumble a wheel chair bound retard.

I'ts a pitty I can't find the matchs on youtube

You call that cute? Lol she's a 4/10, if that. Get your eyes checked m8

Hey fuck you leaf

because we've sanctioned the shit out of them, which did nothing, and we can't invade or assassinate Kim without Seoul getting nuked

>actively perpetrates cyber attacks on US govt.

This one is false. The North Korea hacked Sony thing wasn't true, it was someone else. North Korea isn't able to compete in cyber warfare.

> Remind me why ameritards constantly chimp out about the middle east and Iran in particular when this country exists?

Because North Korea doesn't export terrorists to the US/Europe.

This

Lochte is the hero you deserve.

But the retard thinks he is hot shit and that he can beat up the jock

Mainly because the South Koreans have estimated that 4,000 shells will fall on shell within the first 60 seconds of a new war. Even if you could get jets in the air and bomb them within 5 minutes that's nearly ~1400 tons of shells into an area with a population of 13 million million,

they're not actually going to do shit

NK elites are more interested in protecting their wealth and mafia style control over the country

sandnigs are way more dangerous because of religion

normal logic and concepts like deterrence don't apply when you're dealing with people who would gladly launch a suicidal attack