The Unbelievable Gwenpool #6

Will Gwen learn her lesson for for fucking Miles "Steal your girl" Morales?

Find out inside

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yK4lxBarpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 'BOOM'

Heh

>steal your girl
I never got this meme, it always seems Miles can't get pussy to save his life.

ebin, simpli ebin

Fin

They put a band-aid on top of the fortress to cover the hole MODOK made.

My favorite part is where Hastings thinks Bendis actually had long-term plans with Miles when the only ones were Hydra and Green Goblin and both revealed fuck all

I really like this page.

That looks horrifying.

Wow. Gwen really fucked that one up, didn't she? A real C- or D- list villain botch job.

Jesus Christ Gwen, haven't you learned anything by now? Fucking psycho.

JESUS GWEN!

Now this is what I expected to see.

Like, I know Gwen thinks all of this is fictional, but this is kind of fucked up.

Why can this artist only draw cute boys but draws Gwen like a bug-eyed freakshow?

adorable continuity

I forget: Does Miles' dad know his secret identity in 606?

You know, Gwen is a pretty accurate play off fangirls with the whole "My favorites are the only ones that matter" attitude.

She's actually legit more psycho than Deadpool.

Oh, she's a Carol fan.

THIS is supposed to be regular comic book fan gets sucked into the Marvel Universe? There is nothing normal about this. No one on Sup Forums would be this autistic if they ever get in any comicbook universe. This is literally just another excuse to have another Deadpool Character Marvel, geez. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy this but reality aware comic book characters are just stupid for me.

Yes! Time for cute!

The hook is that she literally doesn't understand that world she's in is real to the fictional characters. She's hardly Deadpool, though admittedly that is the hook of her covers before she got an ongoing.

Have you seen fangirls?

There are fangirls and fanboys who act just as socially inept when they get to meet their idols in the real world. You think Gwen is unique?

Now, the predisposition to murder is another thing but she's firmly of the mindset that if you don't have a costume or a fancy name you're D-List fodder.

Man, it's great.

Gwen's a psycho because she knows everyone is a comic book character, so it's not like these are real people. And characters like Damian don't matter because he's a plot device instead of a real character.

That's... this is all perfect. I love it.

Also.

>My lawyer's here.

Yea

This whole page is brilliant.

>baby punisher to your baby spider-man
kek

Nice but its a shame Gwen isn't as cute anymore with the new artstyle.

>Pinky

Heh

Guri's back next issue I think.

Doesn't Frank actively hate other vigilantes that murder criminals as well?

I seem to remember something along that line and it made him come off as incredibly hypocritical.

This comic always makes me giggle way too much. And then the occasional mood whiplash to keep me hooked. I love it.
Thanks for the storytime!

>Jaina Star Wars Statue

Cute

This art is kinda bad and I'm not a fan of her personality

>no Gurihiru again
argh why

What's the reasoning for Gwepool? Literally Deadpool but as a cute girl instead? And you guys complain when Japan does it.

Is that fucking skyshark?

Das it mane

Me on the bottom right panel left corner

So drawfags, can someone draw up some sexy smut bdsm with spider-miles web choking the shit out of Gwen as foreplay? Thanks in advance.

They're back next issue

Nope. She was created because a variant cover with Gwen Stacy dressed as Deadpool was a huge success, but as a character she's unrelated to both of them and she hasn't meet either of them yet

Girl named Gwen Poole from our universe. Operates on the logic that as long as she's a popular comic book character she cannot die (be cancelled)

I love the fact that she can't actually shoot anyone unless it's part of the plot contrivance, that something will always happen to make her miss and stop her killing indiscriminately. And that she already lampshaded it in the issue with Thor is all kinds of brilliant.

Sad/worried Gwen is cute.

ass

>Sudden character regression

Did they switch writers?

What are you talking about? Gwen's actions here are pretty consistent with her current mindset.

May you live long and have many spin-offs

Are you kidding me? The whole last few chapters were about her coming to grips with the fact that her actions do have consequences. She had actual character development.

Also, a comic fan would know how anti-killing Spideys are.

Love this book

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yK4lxBarpE

Does anyone find it weird that despite the fact that there are two guys going by the name "Spider-man", there is absolutely no clarification needed when someone mentions either one of them?

fucking bitch

he feels as if no one is allowed the slip causes its all about revenge to him he's legit crazy

Miles is going to have a lot of egg on his face when that kid does become a bomber super villain and kills a shitload of people.

Spider-Man Red is off in Japan or something. Spider-Man Black is a hometown hero most of the time.

Usually because they're not as selective as he is.

Almost every other killer vigilante he meets invariably ends up endangering the innocent, because only Frank can be right.

Spider-Men live with constant eggs.

Dadroc covering for Gwen's endless screwups is still great.

no because spiderman is spiderman and bendis talk isnt necessary to distinguish that

Ok fuck this bitch

it is weird especially when things like this happen i can only imagine pete has to come out and say he was somewhere else

he got kamala,kid jean,gwen and bomber

>He had a daughter that died in action in her first appearance and was also blonde

This gets more depressing. Especially if since she was one-shot he won't have many memories of her.

When? In your fantasies?

BLACKED shitposters btfo

Brown Recluse-Man doesn't have sexuality

more like
>frenched

amirite?

This is going to end badly for everyone, isn't it?

awww, but you are gwen

Someone make a gargling cum edit of panel 2.

yeah babes
we don't gotta rush it
we can work up from fingers to the whole thing

No, she has a shark backpack and a penguin one.
They keep popping up.

Indeed. Being Gwen is suffering.

Kind of wish the fight lasted longer but than I guess Gwen didn'the use her guns Miles.

>im totally in a comic world so killing its inhabitants is totally fine
This is so stupid when she does it in public.