Right wingers hate this show because it will undoubtably bash white people in general and promote white guilt and...

>Right wingers hate this show because it will undoubtably bash white people in general and promote white guilt and racebaiting
>Left wingers hate it because they're afraid that it'll show slave owners in a sympathetic light

Who is this show for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDUn0F_wtI
youtube.com/watch?v=of_eApe5VlU
youtube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normal fucking people who don't think everything is political

Also don't get me started on how fucking retarded the WP article is
>Inb4 stating the obvious

Let me rephrase
"Why everyone so mad?"

>don't think everything is political
Naive.

I can just imagine the show now.
>Female Black dindu a slave that knows how to read and is the smartest of her race that secretly leads a revolution of niggers.
>some southern bell is actually buying bulls for sexual pleasure.

>bash white people in general and promote white guilt and racebaiting
None of these are a legit problem that anyone should reasonably be concerned with.

>Slavery still existing
>slave owners bleed money because it isnt feasible economics wise anymore
>southern production goes at a snails pace relative to the rest of the world

wow really made me think Dabid

No sensible white person except those with unironic cuck fetishes (Sup Forums) is going to sit and be bashed to apologize for shit they weren't even alive for.

This is literally going to happen, to think otherwise is ignorant

I mean it looks like black people are mad that Dabid... exist while not being black?

There's going to be lots of gay rape.

>Believing this
How's that black cock taste boy?

Because people dont know what a fuking dystopian fiction is anymore

>A show about the civil war
>not political

o i am laffin

>white
Lol no they are kikes.

>For a nation that had supposedly settled the issue of slavery in a Civil War 150 years ago, it seems odd that this statement would be necessary in 2015.
>Perhaps that’s because most wars end with one side being clearly defeated, its cause and ideology clearly rejected.

Uh no bitch, most wars don't fucking end that way.

>We don't need a TV show about the Confederacy winning. In many ways, it did.
Wtf, is Washington Post now Slate-tier, which is actually now Salon-tier?

>WHO ARE WHITE

DABID

WHAT IF THE SOUF WON THE CIVIL WAR

THEY COULD MAKE BLACK PPL JUST PICK COTON 5EVER

>having to specify what race people are in an article about a TV show

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

I enjoy historical dramas. Could be good... will mostly likely be crap though.

forgot to mention.
>White families picking out black babies to keep as little mini-slaves/pets for their white children. We're then shown clips of confeds literally stealing babies from crying mother's arms.
>There will be a cuckold scene within the first season, and you fucking know it.
>A rape scene between the lead actress and the plantation white guy that ends with his murder.

In many ways, Hitler and his Nazi Germany also won.

Jews are white when they do bad things and oppressed minorities when somebody says bad things about them

But they will remain silent while reaping the benefits of their ancestors crimes against humanity.

b8

>>having to specify what race people are in an article about a TV show
>the JOOS
>omg le Sup Forums is never wrong xD

Now grind your teeth, hypocrite.

Do you feel it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDUn0F_wtI
We're winning

But the "bad thing"they're doing now is... making a show about how bad slavery was. They're not allowed to speak about slavery because they're not black, even to condemn it.

>we
I'm not a Nazi degenerate, fuck off.

hehehehehe

Ok theory time
If a show that is set in a modern day confederacy is made, it would highlight how much better our current world is in regards to race relations. This goes against the leftist narrative of depicting minorities as disadvantaged and thus plays against them

>Alt Right Nazis

>left wing
>America

Nah, it's only muy baby Jesus neoliberals and much fags and nigs neoliberals

>it's l'epique centrist meme that nazis made up when they realized most people who disagree with them aren't literal strawmen

>disagree with tumblr
>disagree with stormfront
>get called le radical centrist
the polarization is insane

Ask a centrist why they hold their beliefs. Guaranteed they will say "both sides suck" and never elaborate on that.

Sup Forums is not a hivemind, and it's most certainly not your secret Nazi club, faggot

I don't think that "centrists" you describe actually exist, see

>southern generals are unpunished, southern aristocracy remains in power
>reconstruction fails, blacks essentially re-enslaved with (((sharecropping)))
>100 years of "le south a good boy they dindu nuffin" narrative dominating U.S. history discourse (and still espoused/promoted by a sizable number of people)
>confederate flags literally flying on state capitol buildings
>cancerous redneck """""culture""""" dominates from sea to shining sea

Yes it is and we are Nazi's you dumb nigger

>I don't think that "centrists" you describe actually exist
Mostly normies. Trust me, they exist. There's a difference between being a "centrist" with legitimate thinking and a turn off your brain bro style centrist.

Cringeworthy LARP, m8.

Did you just take intro to American History with Dr. Liebowitz?

>literally not reading the tweets the left are the ones who hate this show

You're hired.

Astounding rebuttal, really made me think.

wow, those are some good points. i can only mention
>confederate states readmitted to union
>abolition of slavery
i guess you have more points, so you win.

Yes I'm larping and not just shitposting, please keep revealing yourself to be a reddit crossposter

>DA WORLD DINDU NUFFIN ONLY WHITEY DID SHEIIIIT

There have always been autistic Nazis here calling everybody else le ribbit but that doesn't actually make it your secret Nazi club, sweetie.

On this Earth, every act is a political act

t-thanks!

stop LARPing pajeet and go back to

woah... so this is the power... of the right wing...

dude reddit lmao

Alrighty, you want a deeper explanation? I honestly believe that the left and the right have become polarized to the point of where politics itself has become a total shitshow of "let's piss off the libruls xd" or "punch a nazi #resist". Very rarely do I even hear about policy in the mainstream media, it's usually race/gender/religion/other social baiting and fearmongering. And then there's shitty hugboxes like reddit and Sup Forums that immediately scream their fucking heads off at any dissent. Any actual discussion is ruined by memes or some retard bringing up race/gender/blahblahblah. And on top of that, radicalization has made a massive comeback. People are unironically spouting masterrace bullshit or "genocide white people reeee" on a daily basis.

And before you reply with another shitpost, I ask you to consider the following. Why would average joe want to be part of either? What would I, as a middle class burger, have to gain from either movement?

All of this is gonna fucking happen.

People that watch these shows are people that are looking for political stuff.

>bring up reddit
>get told the correct history of reddit boogeyman posting and now upset
????

>show agonizingly obviously anti-white propaganda saying if the confederate won they'd still have slavery in [the current year]
>but retard liberals think even DEPICTING slavery is racist

by all means keep turning on your own

>>southern generals are unpunished, southern aristocracy remains in power
Which generals?
Tell me more about how carpetbaggers didn't happen.
>>reconstruction fails, blacks essentially re-enslaved with (((sharecropping)))
Reconstruction fails because what?
Slavery was banned so you're wrong?
>100 years of "le south a good boy they dindu nuffin" narrative dominating U.S. history discourse (and still espoused/promoted by a sizable number of people)
Really? Is that why there haven't been any movies with an objective look at the civil war since the John Wayne days? Is that why every outlet says we need to get rid of american historical monuments? fuckouttahere
>confederate flags literally flying on state capitol buildings
No they're state flags.
>cancerous redneck """""culture""""" dominates from sea to shining sea
No, liberal bullshit does, because its broadcast everywhere.

>if you're not one of these two binary options then you are some tryhard centrist dumbass because there are only two possible political positions

>anti-confederate = anti-white propaganda
Fuck off, Cletus.

>this is generally the aftermath of wars, meaning by that logic, almost every war is won by the defeated
>sharecropping is by no means "essentially" slavery, and reconstruction was remotely not dependent on whether some asinine conception of slavery still persisted
>irrelevant. The former Confederate states are still sovereignty territory of the
>See above.

>still sovereignty territory of the US*

Lefties, without a doubt.

>tfw radical centrist

Why didn't these people get mad at the man in the high castle?? It's pretty much the same thing

the sad thing is the average american can get onboard with "my tribe v your tribe" a lot easier than actually discussing political policies and it's only going to get worse

you racist cuck nazi numale

if they do this show right, it will show the reasons why the south became incredibly racist.

already dirt poor potato niggers were being undercut by slave niggers in the labor market.

the jews promised them that they would be slave owners and that they were better than slave niggers if they would fight for them in an attempt to keep their slave labor.

who here /40acresandamule/?

>. Why would average joe want to be part of either? What would I, as a middle class burger, have to gain from either movement?
Why would i side with you, lost as you are, a non-participant, when there are dedicated people with a consistent political ideology?

normal people don't want to watch shows centered around heavily charged topics

Yeah, they're either le based Nazis or pink haired tumblrinas. Anyone who says they aren't either is this silly cartoon man. See the cartoon man? See his silly face? That's you. Please be a Nazi now. Please.

Sjw hate Israel

Do it again based Sherman.

When would they make a show about commies winning?

why focus on the meme, instead of what im saying?
Unless of course the meme impacts you more...

And that's why everybody's going to watch it. Win

youtube.com/watch?v=of_eApe5VlU

pretty sure antifa and friends LOVE israel.

>if you aren't Democrat or Republican you don't have political beliefs

Off yourself

People actually have beliefs and convictions besides being anime-Nazis or ess-jay-dubyas. This drives Sup Forums into an autistic shit-fit, hence the birth of your """""centrist""""" meme

You missed the point. I do have my own set of political and social beliefs. Some areas I feel more liberal and others more conservative. Go ahead, ask away, I'm up for discussion.

1. Are you a Nazi?
2. If the answer to 1 is no, why are you such an anti-white cuck?

Nah mate, they love muslims and muslims hate joos, conflict of interest they want to free Palestine.

>"Duck Season!"
>"Rabbit Season!"
>"lol! You're both retarded! Can't you see you're both the same?! Horse shoe Theory, sheeple!"

So you genuinely believe there are only two belief systems?

Oy vey are you a hollywood writer?

Have the Liberals gone on youtube? Heaps of people are actually following Sup Forums now and believe the white race needs to be saved.

This girl has developed a big following and now the big guys are trying to silence her by making her videos 18+ so people have to have accounts to watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ

We are living in an interesting time

pretty sure thats not the case considering how much they defend jews but ok.

Why do the Jews want to allow Muslims to take over Europe? This mind boggles me.

What's their endgame?

Where do you see them defending Jews?
I've seen SJWs IRL go full-blown Mein Kampf when Israel comes up.

literally everywhere on reddit.

the only anti-jew liberals are the old ones.

sjw's practically suck their dick because MUH HOLOCAUST

It doesn't make sense because it's a nonsensical conspiracy theory.

>Show is designed to be overly political
>"It's not for political guys.......guuuyyysss...."

greater israel.

there are also trillions worth of gold hidden away in that desert.

>This drives Sup Forums into an autistic shit-fit, hence the birth of your """""centrist""""" meme
Maybe it would, if you had any beliefs or convictions